A question about Dungy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: A question about Dungy

[QUOTE]347pg  I respect your beliefs, I don't agree but I respect your and everyones beliefs. These are tough questions/problems to try to solve. Why may I ask does marriage have to be ordained by your God in order to be considered legitimate? There are many, many marriages that are made under different beliefs in America, what gives you the right to say that those marriages are not the same level as God ordained marriages?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]
    Harley
    I believe all marriages are God ordained, whether they are Christian, Hindu or any other religion.  What I meant was that God ordained the institution of marriage.  And that He did it between a man and a woman.  Now, I would say this.  That there are many marriages that should have never been.  I think God is working to find everyone the perfect mate.  However, being imperfect beings, we often sidestep His will and pick wrongly.  Once that happens though, God will still stand behind the decision and try to help make it as perfect as possible.  He's behind marriage 100 percent whether people let Him pick the mate or pick one themselves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...I have always found it hypocritical for a person to be for abortion but against the death penalty...
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    underdogg -  agree
    I had a friend ask me this once, i.e. how can you be against abortion but for the death penalty.  To me the difference is innocence vs guilt.  I know there are people who have been put to death and later found to be innocent and this is terrible, which is why I think there are such strict appeal laws (which is also probably up for debate).  There also, has never been an abortion where the baby has later been found guilty of something, unless "getting in the way of my lifestyle" is a crime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

[QUOTE]I am not a strict anti abortionist, but I have always found it hypocritical for a person to be for abortion but against the death penalty.  I know the party line is that a fetus is not a living being, and I cannot think of a more fallacious (how do you like that word Root?) arguement.

That's so true. Plus, those faced with death penalty have done something wrong, unlike an unborn fetus.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No, I told you I did not give Bush a pass on this.  I blame Bush for laying in a course, and Obama for engaging warp drive!    Kudos on the Star Trek references lol if Bush is the person who put Obama in this situation then Bush is at fault it is that simple. You might hate the way Obama is handling it but the fact is if Bush didn’t f*ck everything up Obama wouldn’t have to do any of this. If Bush had been good at his job instead of taking more vacation days then any other president in the history of our country then maybe Obama wouldn’t have had the opportunity to s crew up himself. What it comes down to is you give Bush a pass for some of the mess up’s he had early in his term but you do not afford Obama the same respect. He is new at this job and he is fixing Bush’s mess and it’s a pretty big mess incase you have not noticed.   For someone who loves Bush as much as you do what do you have to say about the fact that he took more vacation days then any other president in the history of our country? Or are you going to try and dispute that FACT as well?    McCain's support is reinforcement of my belief that he is a RINO.  I voted for him as the lesser of two evils.  So c rap on him all you want.   You are missing the point, McCain who is a Rhino by the way lol was not the only republican to put their stamp on the bailouts. It was a complete joint effort by both parties so it’s BS to place the blame on only Obama. Clearly everyone involved thought it was a good plan including the guys on your side. And by the way McCain might have been able to pull my vote had he not chosen a f*cking moron as a running mate. But I am convinced he would have died in office and then we would have been stuck with an even bigger moron then Bush. Sarah Pailin was a main reason McCain didn’t stand a chance.    I was not smearing Obama with excrement. The man is spending like there is no tomorrow.  This is a valid criticism.  Are you telling me that his spending is a good thing?   Is it a good thing? No I do not think so but clearly people on both sides thought this plan was the best way to get us out of Bush’s mess. Not just McCain and not just Obama a collective of politicians got together and came up with this plan so clearly they all thought this was the best corse of action. Am I happy about it no but I also don’t think it will define Obama’s term of office.    I'm not trying to force my values on anyone.  It's a fact that polls show MOST Americans believe that abortion is murder.  Liberals know that they must keep this issue in the courts because if it ever gets to the people, it will be defeated.  So we'll see what happens.     Where are these polls? And how do you know they are not just asking religious people? If it was a poll taken amongst religious people then of course they all thought the same way. Please provide a link to such a poll. I mean I can do the same thing you did and make myself sound right too see MOST Americans think that abortion is not murder. See I can do it to. You are right if it got to the people it would most likely get defeated you know why? Because the people in this country for the most part are stupid people and stupid people make stupid decisions, that is how Bush played you and got himself elected. Think about it, before his second election many people in this country thought he was going to lose to Kerry simply because so many people all over the country hated him but he played the religion card again and the morons came a runnin. ( I do not count you as a moron lol as you have clearly shown you are no dummy) The reality TV watching desperate house wives watching MTV drones who drive their soccer mom cars while talking on their cell phones are stupid morons who will run this country into the ground. There are far more stupid people voting each year then there are smart people.      I'm against abortion because it's wrong.  Some choices are just wrong.      In your opinion it is wrong and Im sorry if I don’t think people opinion should suddenly become the law. It is a women’s choice if she wants to have a kid. You can not force your opinion on the rest of the country and that’s why it will never happen.     Is that the end of the debate?  Why no explanation of why you think people in the womb deserve no protection?  Why don't they have any rights?   Nope, people have rights and they are not people.    You want gays to have rights, why not the innocent  I would love to give all innocent people rights the problem is we are not talking about people. When they are aborted they are not yet people. Science supports the law or else it wouldn’t be the law.        Why is a woman's right to convenience more important to someone else's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?   Once again you say someone implying that it’s a person when in fact it is not a person yet or else they couldn’t abort it. And its not about convenience, you can down play it all you want to fit your agenda but there is more to it then that. If women gets r aped she should not have to carry the offspring of the man who r aped her. That is just one example. And also how is it any of you business? Who made you and people like you the judges of us all? It is not your business what anyone else does with their life. Listen I am 25 and about to get married, I don’t have the money for a kid right now nor am I even ready to be a father but if I got my girl pregnant we would keep the baby because we are beyond the point where we think it would be ok to do it, we have been together for 6 years and if we get pregnant then its time for a kid its just that simple. But if I had knocked her up when I was 19 you better believe we would go get an abortion. And if we did it would be none of your business or anyone else’s.        It's either a person or it is not.    Its not.       I can line up just as many doctors and scientists that believe it is a person as you can for the other viewpoint.  Then it is an endless circle. If you can produce just as much evidence that they are people as I can that they are not people then we are at a crossroads and no one will win this debate. If you have just as much evidence that they are people then you and “your” (lack of a better word) people should have no problem getting a bill passed to stop abortion. What is that you say that has not happened yet? Well then I guess the other side has more evidence for their argument then your side has. If you had the evidence to stop abortion you would stop it but you haven’t so that says to me that you don’t have as much evidence to support your argument as the pro choice side does. See right now pro choice is kicking you’re a ss so I am pretty sure if you had the evidence to stop abortion you would stop it but you cant cause you don’t have the evidence to support your argument.       So why not err on the side of life, just in case. Because I think a women has a right to choose that’s why.      All your arguments for rights of gays, soldiers dying for no good reason show that there is hipocracy if you can't stand up for the innocent.   You are right if a fetus was a person I would be a hypocrite but it’s not a person it’s a fetus. Gays have rights because the are people and all people should have the same rights, soldiers are people so the same goes for them but a fetus is a fetus not a person and science supports this FACT. So I am not a hypocrite for being pro choice and anti war.    I have 4 kids.  If any of their lives were threatened, I would not think twice about giving up my life for them.  It's a no-brainer. Agreed, I would take a bullet for any of my best friends, for my fiancé, for my family or any of the kids I coach. He ll yes I would die for the people I love. What that has to do with abortion I don’t know but thanks for bringing it up.       However, nowadays, people don't give another person (in the womb) a second thought before they abort a baby.  ok, maybe they do think about it, but over 50,000,000 times, convenience, lifestyle, hate of children, etc, etc, etc wins out. This is the ultimate selfishness.    How the he ll do you know what factored into their choice to abort? Can you read minds? Do you have a file open on everyone who has ever aborted a kid? What about the r ape victims who abort? Were they being selfish and hateful too? Seriously you need to get off your high horse; you sit up on your horse and judge these people for making one of the toughest choices of their lives you THINK that it is just a easy answer for them. I know people who have made this choice and it has never once been an easy choice for any of them to make. You don’t know these people and you don’t know their reasons so don’t act like you do. You have no idea if lifestyle or convenience played a part in it what so ever you just assume and judge and act like you are all knowing. People make tough choices for their own reasons and you know nothing about it. Sorry but it is very ignorant for you to say what you said you have no idea why anyone does what they do and you shouldn’t pretend to know to further your argument.           Not aborting does have challenges.  But state sponsored murder happens daily.   Its not murder if they are not people and since science says they are a fetus and not a person it can not be murder but nice try.    I cannot fathom how someone who is pro-gay rights, can't see this.  No disrespect, but I have to say it is hypocritical.   No offense taken cause im not being hypocritical but hey well we are border line insulting each other I will say you sound like a ignorant person when you pretend to know why other people the things they do. You don’t know what you are talking about.     Take a look at this link.  It shows how the Iraqis buried fighter jets into the desert.  Do you think, if they could bury jets in the sand, that they would have a problem burrying barrels in it?  he had demonstrated the capability of making WMD by killing numerous Kurds with chemicals.  You can say he lied if you want, but at worst, it was a misinterpretation of the intelligence (which many democrats saw and believed in the existence of WMD).   Jesus 347 could you eat the sh*t they feed you any more? You saying that they could have hidden the WMDs is speculation and hearsay, Bush said we need to go to war because they have WMDs and still to this day they have not found a single WMD in all of Iraq. So he was lying. I realize Bush was “your” guy but it is a fact that he lied. He said there would be WMDs and then there was none that is a lie. Stop covering for the man he lied.      Is this because you don't believe that people in the womb are not actually people?    No I do not because Science back’s up the argument that a fetus is not a person. If it was a person then it would be murder and it would be against the law but its not a person so its not murder. When you can provide enough Science to prove my science wrong then they will change the law until then you are wrong.       If he did, it's probably not the last time I will be played.  I wasn't expecting him to get a Constitutional Amendment passed.  Overturning Roe v Wade would have been nice, which is where the SCJ come in.  So I'm ok with it, even though I think he could have done more (which is why I said i had an issue with him on it).     I don’t understand your logic, you say he might have played you it is possible but that it wont be the last time it happens. So you are just content with people taking advantage of your faith like that? You vote for a guy because he says hey I go to the same church and I believe in the same god so I must be a good choice! And you just eat that sh*t up like its apple pie and you are content with doing so? How about you vote for who is right for the job and not who goes to the same church as you, its not like you are voting for some church committee head you are voting for the leader of the free world.       So I guess all Christians have to check their Christianity at the door?    Yes, religion has no place in politics. You need logic and brains not religion. Separation of Church and State.     When was the last time a democrat checked their secular humanism at the door?    I don’t know but they should leave that at the door as well. I don’t care what your religion is or what party you belong to it does not matter. Democrat or Republican you should leave your personal beliefs at the door. You now represent the people of your state and or country and not all of them share your beliefs so leave them at the door and be fair to all.     You can't ask a religious person to not be religious once they enter the Capitol.     Yes I can and it is a reasonable request.   It's part of who they are.  if they check it at the door, then they are fakes.   Maybe so but they are all fakes anyways so what is the difference. And if you say they aren’t all fakes then you are more gullible then I thought. Politician = a big fat fake         How is it interference?  Because you don't agree with it?     Yes exactly! The president represents us all not just those who think the way he does. He represents me and I don’t agree with his religion and therefore he should leave his personal belief system at the door. He represents us all and we are not all religious so leave it at the door and use logic and facts to make your choice and nothing else. Logic and facts and that is it.    He had already graduated by the time Daddy was president.    Ok I did not know that but either way his father was still a famous person in politics so he had the pull to get his son into any school he wanted and if you say other wise you are being obtuse. His school records show for a fact that he was never the brightest bulb on the tree. I am not even saying it was wrong for his dad to help him get into a good school he ll I would do the same for my kid but my point is Maher got into a good school on his brains alone. He is not a moron he is a smart person who does he research before he talks. You might not like him but he is no idiot.    Yes, I heard him talking about religion and the Bible.   He often talks about religion and the bible and because of that fact he is very very very well versed and knows exactly what he is talking about. So what if he takes something out of context that does mean he didn’t do his home work. You are wrong when you say he doesn’t know what he is talking about you just don’t like what he has to say. He basically calls you and people like you morons so of course you don’t like him.      He was taking the Bible completely out of context, trying to make his point.  By his responses, you could tell, if you know a little about the Bible, that his knowledge concerning it is limited.  Talking about the Bible in a disingenuous way, frosts my cupcakes.  I can't listen to the guy.  If you get something out of watching him, go for it.  To me, he's a fake.   I get it you want to insult him but your insult hold no water, how is he a fake? He has had the same stance his entire career so how is he fake? Call him an A hole but don’t call him fake it just makes you sound bitter.      But you believe it.  Rush is saying what he believes (like I said, if he in fact said it).  Just because you wouldn't say it in front of millions is irrelevant.  So you may have more tact than Rush.. So what?  You still believe he should die and hope someone takes him out.  There is no difference deep down inside between the two of you (except that he's a con and your a lib).    Those be fighting words lol I am not at all the same as this clown. Let me put it in terms you will understand, I have a soul and he is the devil. More tact? Its more then that, he miss uses his platform to spread hate he might as well be a neo Nazi. It is irresponsible for him to say half the things he says. Him and people like him are trying to push perfectly good republicans like Colin Powel out of his party because Rush Limbaugh is what the republican party has become and it is a shame because there are still some good people in the republican party that get a bad rap causing of people like Rush.    That's because we're the ones standing in their way.   Just more fear mongering, they are not out to take over the world they are not the super villains of our comic books. Next you are going to tell me that when I buy pot I am supporting terrorist give me a f*cking break. No one is trying to take over the world except maybe North Korea and the impending Zombie attack lol    See above link.  Iraq is a big place.  Lots of sand.  Plenty of hiding places.  My guess would be Syria.   He said there would be WMDs and they still have not found a shred of evidence to support that theory so he lied. Follow blindly all you want but the man lied and that will be his legacy, he lied and people died.     Are you saying you believe he lied????lol  Just because you repeat it over and over, it doesn't make it true.   Your right, that fact that’s its true is what makes it true. Unless you can point me to where the WMDs are I don’t need proof the only proof we need is he said there would be WMDs and there were none, that is a lie.   We do have him on the run, living out of caves, eating desert rats, looking over his back.    You didn’t answer my question, did Bush catch Bin Laden? He sure as he ll caught Sadam but then again sadam had nothing to do with 9/11 so I don’t see how those dots got connected. So again did Bush catch Bin Laden?      Sometimes you have to give up some freedoms so other freedoms can be assured.  you have to weigh the risks.  I would rather have my phone conversations monitored than allow another 3000+ Americans die in a terrorist attack.  Is what your saying on the phone more important than their lives?    Bull sh*t I don’t have to give up freedom to protect freedom that is dumb. No one should monitor my phones unless I join the mob which isn’t going to happen so nope they shouldn’t be listening to US citizens for any reason. I don’t need “big brother” watching me or anyone else. Bush used 9/11 to pass a bill that gives him free reign to do whatever he wants under the Patriot Act and it was BS. The Patriot Act needs to be abolished ASAP. It was one of the biggest slaps in the face in American history as far as I am concerned.     If I believed he lied, it would be a big deal.  It is a foregone conclusion for you.  Not so for me.   It’s a fact, he lied. But you keep on drinking the cool aide while young people die for a lie. Let me ask you this, would you be ok with one of your kids dieing for this war? Cause the parents I know who lost kids felt lied to and betrayed by their government.   I had to stay late at work to post this LOL So I am going home now I will talk to you tomorrow. When Im sure you will force me to type out another long a ss post lol have a good one man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What the he ll! It happened again! Once again im sorry that post came out as one giant post it was sopossed to be split up so you could read each response my bad. Hope its not too much cause it took forever to write lol. catch you later

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No, I told you I did not give Bush a pass on this.  I blame Bush for laying in a course, and Obama for engaging warp drive! 

Kudos on the Star Trek references lol if Bush is the person who put Obama in this situation then Bush is at fault it is that simple. You might hate the way Obama is handling it but the fact is if Bush didn’t f*ck everything up Obama wouldn’t have to do any of this. If Bush had been good at his job instead of taking more vacation days then any other president in the history of our country then maybe Obama wouldn’t have had the opportunity to s crew up himself. What it comes down to is you give Bush a pass for some of the mess up’s he had early in his term but you do not afford Obama the same respect. He is new at this job and he is fixing Bush’s mess and it’s a pretty big mess incase you have not noticed.

For someone who loves Bush as much as you do what do you have to say about the fact that he took more vacation days then any other president in the history of our country? Or are you going to try and dispute that FACT as well?

McCain's support is reinforcement of my belief that he is a RINO.  I voted for him as the lesser of two evils.  So c rap on him all you want.

You are missing the point, McCain who is a Rhino by the way lol was not the only republican to put their stamp on the bailouts. It was a complete joint effort by both parties so it’s BS to place the blame on only Obama. Clearly everyone involved thought it was a good plan including the guys on your side. And by the way McCain might have been able to pull my vote had he not chosen a f*cking moron as a running mate. But I am convinced he would have died in office and then we would have been stuck with an even bigger moron then Bush. Sarah Pailin was a main reason McCain didn’t stand a chance.

I was not smearing Obama with excrement. The man is spending like there is no tomorrow.  This is a valid criticism.  Are you telling me that his spending is a good thing?

Is it a good thing? No I do not think so but clearly people on both sides thought this plan was the best way to get us out of Bush’s mess. Not just McCain and not just Obama a collective of politicians got together and came up with this plan so clearly they all thought this was the best corse of action. Am I happy about it no but I also don’t think it will define Obama’s term of office.

I'm not trying to force my values on anyone.  It's a fact that polls show MOST Americans believe that abortion is murder.  Liberals know that they must keep this issue in the courts because if it ever gets to the people, it will be defeated.  So we'll see what happens.

Where are these polls? And how do you know they are not just asking religious people? If it was a poll taken amongst religious people then of course they all thought the same way. Please provide a link to such a poll. I mean I can do the same thing you did and make myself sound right too see MOST Americans think that abortion is not murder. See I can do it to. You are right if it got to the people it would most likely get defeated you know why? Because the people in this country for the most part are stupid people and stupid people make stupid decisions, that is how Bush played you and got himself elected. Think about it, before his second election many people in this country thought he was going to lose to Kerry simply because so many people all over the country hated him but he played the religion card again and the morons came a runnin. ( I do not count you as a moron lol as you have clearly shown you are no dummy) The reality TV watching desperate house wives watching MTV drones who drive their soccer mom cars while talking on their cell phones are stupid morons who will run this country into the ground. There are far more stupid people voting each year then there are smart people.

I'm against abortion because it's wrong.  Some choices are just wrong. 

In your opinion it is wrong and Im sorry if I don’t think people opinion should suddenly become the law. It is a women’s choice if she wants to have a kid. You can not force your opinion on the rest of the country and that’s why it will never happen.

Is that the end of the debate?  Why no explanation of why you think people in the womb deserve no protection?  Why don't they have any rights? 

Nope, people have rights and they are not people.

You want gays to have rights, why not the innocent

I would love to give all innocent people rights the problem is we are not talking about people. When they are aborted they are not yet people. Science supports the law or else it wouldn’t be the law.

Why is a woman's right to convenience more important to someone else's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? 

Once again you say someone implying that it’s a person when in fact it is not a person yet or else they couldn’t abort it. And its not about convenience, you can down play it all you want to fit your agenda but there is more to it then that. If women gets r aped she should not have to carry the offspring of the man who r aped her. That is just one example. And also how is it any of you business? Who made you and people like you the judges of us all? It is not your business what anyone else does with their life. Listen I am 25 and about to get married, I don’t have the money for a kid right now nor am I even ready to be a father but if I got my girl pregnant we would keep the baby because we are beyond the point where we think it would be ok to do it, we have been together for 6 years and if we get pregnant then its time for a kid its just that simple. But if I had knocked her up when I was 19 you better believe we would go get an abortion. And if we did it would be none of your business or anyone else’s.

It's either a person or it is not

Its not.

I can line up just as many doctors and scientists that believe it is a person as you can for the other viewpoint.

Then it is an endless circle. If you can produce just as much evidence that they are people as I can that they are not people then we are at a crossroads and no one will win this debate. If you have just as much evidence that they are people then you and “your” (lack of a better word) people should have no problem getting a bill passed to stop abortion. What is that you say that has not happened yet? Well then I guess the other side has more evidence for their argument then your side has. If you had the evidence to stop abortion you would stop it but you haven’t so that says to me that you don’t have as much evidence to support your argument as the pro choice side does. See right now pro choice is kicking you’re a ss so I am pretty sure if you had the evidence to stop abortion you would stop it but you cant cause you don’t have the evidence to support your argument.

So why not err on the side of life, just in case.

Because I think a women has a right to choose that’s why.

All your arguments for rights of gays, soldiers dying for no good reason show that there is hipocracy if you can't stand up for the innocent. 

You are right if a fetus was a person I would be a hypocrite but it’s not a person it’s a fetus. Gays have rights because the are people and all people should have the same rights, soldiers are people so the same goes for them but a fetus is a fetus not a person and science supports this FACT. So I am not a hypocrite for being pro choice and anti war.

I have 4 kids.  If any of their lives were threatened, I would not think twice about giving up my life for them.  It's a no-brainer.

Agreed, I would take a bullet for any of my best friends, for my fiancé, for my family or any of the kids I coach. He ll yes I would die for the people I love. What that has to do with abortion I don’t know but thanks for bringing it up.

However, nowadays, people don't give another person (in the womb) a second thought before they abort a baby.  ok, maybe they do think about it, but over 50,000,000 times, convenience, lifestyle, hate of children, etc, etc, etc wins out. This is the ultimate selfishness. 

How the he ll do you know what factored into their choice to abort? Can you read minds? Do you have a file open on everyone who has ever aborted a kid? What about the r ape victims who abort? Were they being selfish and hateful too? Seriously you need to get off your high horse; you sit up on your horse and judge these people for making one of the toughest choices of their lives you THINK that it is just a easy answer for them. I know people who have made this choice and it has never once been an easy choice for any of them to make. You don’t know these people and you don’t know their reasons so don’t act like you do. You have no idea if lifestyle or convenience played a part in it what so ever you just assume and judge and act like you are all knowing. People make tough choices for their own reasons and you know nothing about it. Sorry but it is very ignorant for you to say what you said you have no idea why anyone does what they do and you shouldn’t pretend to know to further your argument.

Not aborting does have challenges.  But state sponsored murder happens daily. 

Its not murder if they are not people and since science says they are a fetus and not a person it can not be murder but nice try.

I cannot fathom how someone who is pro-gay rights, can't see this.  No disrespect, but I have to say it is hypocritical.

No offense taken cause im not being hypocritical but hey well we are border line insulting each other I will say you sound like a ignorant person when you pretend to know why other people the things they do. You don’t know what you are talking about.

Take a look at this link.  It shows how the Iraqis buried fighter jets into the desert.  Do you think, if they could bury jets in the sand, that they would have a problem burrying barrels in it?  he had demonstrated the capability of making WMD by killing numerous Kurds with chemicals.  You can say he lied if you want, but at worst, it was a misinterpretation of the intelligence (which many democrats saw and believed in the existence of WMD).

Jesus 347 could you eat the sh*t they feed you any more? You saying that they could have hidden the WMDs is speculation and hearsay, Bush said we need to go to war because they have WMDs and still to this day they have not found a single WMD in all of Iraq. So he was lying. I realize Bush was “your” guy but it is a fact that he lied. He said there would be WMDs and then there was none that is a lie. Stop covering for the man he lied.

Is this because you don't believe that people in the womb are not actually people?

No I do not because Science back’s up the argument that a fetus is not a person. If it was a person then it would be murder and it would be against the law but its not a person so its not murder. When you can provide enough Science to prove my science wrong then they will change the law until then you are wrong.

If he did, it's probably not the last time I will be played.  I wasn't expecting him to get a Constitutional Amendment passed.  Overturning Roe v Wade would have been nice, which is where the SCJ come in.  So I'm ok with it, even though I think he could have done more (which is why I said i had an issue with him on it).

I don’t understand your logic, you say he might have played you it is possible but that it wont be the last time it happens. So you are just content with people taking advantage of your faith like that? You vote for a guy because he says hey I go to the same church and I believe in the same god so I must be a good choice! And you just eat that sh*t up like its apple pie and you are content with doing so? How about you vote for who is right for the job and not who goes to the same church as you, its not like you are voting for some church committee head you are voting for the leader of the free world.

So I guess all Christians have to check their Christianity at the door? 

Yes, religion has no place in politics. You need logic and brains not religion. Separation of Church and State.

When was the last time a democrat checked their secular humanism at the door? 

I don’t know but they should leave that at the door as well. I don’t care what your religion is or what party you belong to it does not matter. Democrat or Republican you should leave your personal beliefs at the door. You now represent the people of your state and or country and not all of them share your beliefs so leave them at the door and be fair to all.

You can't ask a religious person to not be religious once they enter the Capitol. 

Yes I can and it is a reasonable request.

It's part of who they are.  if they check it at the door, then they are fakes. 

Maybe so but they are all fakes anyways so what is the difference. And if you say they aren’t all fakes then you are more gullible then I thought. Politician = a big fat fake

How is it interference?  Because you don't agree with it? 

Yes exactly! The president represents us all not just those who think the way he does. He represents me and I don’t agree with his religion and therefore he should leave his personal belief system at the door. He represents us all and we are not all religious so leave it at the door and use logic and facts to make your choice and nothing else. Logic and facts and that is it.

He had already graduated by the time Daddy was president.

Ok I did not know that but either way his father was still a famous person in politics so he had the pull to get his son into any school he wanted and if you say other wise you are being obtuse. His school records show for a fact that he was never the brightest bulb on the tree. I am not even saying it was wrong for his dad to help him get into a good school he ll I would do the same for my kid but my point is Maher got into a good school on his brains alone. He is not a moron he is a smart person who does he research before he talks. You might not like him but he is no idiot.

Yes, I heard him talking about religion and the Bible. 

He often talks about religion and the bible and because of that fact he is very very very well versed and knows exactly what he is talking about. So what if he takes something out of context that does mean he didn’t do his home work. You are wrong when you say he doesn’t know what he is talking about you just don’t like what he has to say. He basically calls you and people like you morons so of course you don’t like him.

He was taking the Bible completely out of context, trying to make his point.  By his responses, you could tell, if you know a little about the Bible, that his knowledge concerning it is limited.  Talking about the Bible in a disingenuous way, frosts my cupcakes.  I can't listen to the guy.  If you get something out of watching him, go for it.  To me, he's a fake.

I get it you want to insult him but your insult hold no water, how is he a fake? He has had the same stance his entire career so how is he fake? Call him an A hole but don’t call him fake it just makes you sound bitter.

But you believe it.  Rush is saying what he believes (like I said, if he in fact said it).  Just because you wouldn't say it in front of millions is irrelevant.  So you may have more tact than Rush.. So what?  You still believe he should die and hope someone takes him out.  There is no difference deep down inside between the two of you (except that he's a con and your a lib).

Those be fighting words lol I am not at all the same as this clown. Let me put it in terms you will understand, I have a soul and he is the devil. More tact? Its more then that, he miss uses his platform to spread hate he might as well be a neo Nazi. It is irresponsible for him to say half the things he says. Him and people like him are trying to push perfectly good republicans like Colin Powel out of his party because Rush Limbaugh is what the republican party has become and it is a shame because there are still some good people in the republican party that get a bad rap causing of people like Rush.

That's because we're the ones standing in their way.

Just more fear mongering, they are not out to take over the world they are not the super villains of our comic books. Next you are going to tell me that when I buy pot I am supporting terrorist give me a f*cking break. No one is trying to take over the world except maybe North Korea and the impending Zombie attack lol

See above link.  Iraq is a big place.  Lots of sand.  Plenty of hiding places.  My guess would be Syria.

He said there would be WMDs and they still have not found a shred of evidence to support that theory so he lied. Follow blindly all you want but the man lied and that will be his legacy, he lied and people died.

Are you saying you believe he lied????lol  Just because you repeat it over and over, it doesn't make it true.

Your right, that fact that’s its true is what makes it true. Unless you can point me to where the WMDs are I don’t need proof the only proof we need is he said there would be WMDs and there were none, that is a lie.

We do have him on the run, living out of caves, eating desert rats, looking over his back. 

You didn’t answer my question, did Bush catch Bin Laden? He sure as he ll caught Sadam but then again sadam had nothing to do with 9/11 so I don’t see how those dots got connected. So again did Bush catch Bin Laden?

Sometimes you have to give up some freedoms so other freedoms can be assured.  you have to weigh the risks.  I would rather have my phone conversations monitored than allow another 3000+ Americans die in a terrorist attack.  Is what your saying on the phone more important than their lives?

Bull sh*t I don’t have to give up freedom to protect freedom that is dumb. No one should monitor my phones unless I join the mob which isn’t going to happen so nope they shouldn’t be listening to US citizens for any reason. I don’t need “big brother” watching me or anyone else. Bush used 9/11 to pass a bill that gives him free reign to do whatever he wants under the Patriot Act and it was BS. The Patriot Act needs to be abolished ASAP. It was one of the biggest slaps in the face in American history as far as I am concerned.

If I believed he lied, it would be a big deal.  It is a foregone conclusion for you.  Not so for me.

It’s a fact, he lied. But you keep on drinking the cool aide while young people die for a lie. Let me ask you this, would you be ok with one of your kids dieing for this war? Cause the parents I know who lost kids felt lied to and betrayed by their government.

I had to stay late at work to post this LOL So I am going home now I will talk to you tomorrow. When Im sure you will force me to type out another long a ss post lol have a good one man.

There that should be easier to read then when i first posted it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

there that time it posted right, so that should be a bit easier to read.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

[QUOTE] I'll argue the other side. Nobody wants an abortion but sometimes it's the only awful alternative, many smarter people than us have declared that it is legal in America.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I never said abortions were bad, I just said that they are similar. I agree abortions are sometimes neccessary.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]I am not a strict anti abortionist, but I have always found it hypocritical for a person to be for abortion but against the death penalty.  I know the party line is that a fetus is not a living being, and I cannot think of a more fallacious (how do you like that word Root?) arguement.

underdogg:

For the record, I am against abortions and for the death penalty. To me - they are totally separate concepts: a/ abortions, IMHO, involve the killing of an innocent human being (yes my friend, I don't accept the party line that a fetus is not a living being); while b/ there are murderers whose crimes are so barbaric that the death penalty is, once again IMHO, the only fair punishment.

Even so, as in many things in life, you cannot deal with either issue in broad absolutist terms. For example, a person can be against abortion but be in favor of said procedure if the mother's life is at stake or in the case of incest and/or sexual assault.

My stand on the death penalty during the past few years has softened somewhat due to: a/ the increasing number of cases where due to prosecutorial prejudice and/or incompetence have led to the placing of innocent people on death row; and b/ the total ethnic/racial imbalance on death row (even when compared to the ethnic/racial groups and their share of the total prison population in America) not only increases the odds of wrongful convictions - but totally wipes out any just and fair application of the death penalty.

In other words, until an enforceable standard governing how and under what circumstances would the death penalty be handed down and applied - I am becoming increasingly afraid that its use will be terminated down the road, either de facto or de jure, in this country. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I would have been great had you not spelled argument incorrectly.

Why do you find the argument misleading?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Let me see if I can connect the dots for you.  Government is set up to protect society.  Society is made up of people.  If people don't procreate, there won't be anymore people.  If there are no more people, there is no more society, and consequently, no need for government. Granted this is not the strongest argument in the world, I'm not denying that, which is why I haven't used it before.  I go with, and reiterate that government is not obliged to protect deviant behavior.  If you and Killa don't believe it's deviant, and it won't lead to more deviant behavior, fine.  I disagree.  I infer no such thing and I'd appreciate you not taking my statements out of context and making suppositions that were not intended.
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

Actually, you would imply, but that is another thing entirely.

You called it. It is a weak rationalization at best. Yes, the fundamental purpose of government is the maintenance of basic security and public order, but you assume too much to say that its purpose is to protect only the "procreating couples" (Is it me or does anyone else chuckle when they see that term?). The government's function is to protect all of its citizens - not just the ones you deem worthy.

If you don't want your words to be taken out of context then it is up to you to write with more clarity. "It is not the government's responsibility to protect non-procreating couples" is an perfect example of this. As noted earlier, you probably meant to simply argue against the right for gay couples to marry. While you didn't intend the new meaning, changing it from an anti-gay stance to focus on "non-procreating couples" completely changes what you are trying to convey because of the ambiguity of the new term. 

Now, don't point the finger at me and say I knew what you meant because I didn't. I had to guess. If I had to guess then you weren't clear. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trox1. Show Trox1's posts

As someone who has dealt with the abortion process it's not a fun thing to do.  However the alternative to not having abortion legalized is having way more kids growing up in dysfunctional families which like it or not results in more crime and more people working the system.  Abortion is a necessary evil.  Men who aren't ready for kids, should not be penalized for a womans failure to " remember to take her birth control."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]As someone who has dealt with the abortion process it's not a fun thing to do.  However the alternative to not having abortion legalized is having way more kids growing up in dysfunctional families which like it or not results in more crime and more people working the system.  Abortion is a necessary evil.  Men who aren't ready for kids, should not be penalized for a womans failure to " remember to take her birth control."
    Posted by Trox1[/QUOTE]

If you disagree with this opinion, look up the maternal mortality rates of Romania after 1967, the year Ceasescu declared abortion illegal. Also, look at the crime rates starting from about 1982 once these unwanted children were in their teens. Abortion was the only effective means women in Romania had for BC - there was no pill or IUD allowed in the country.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...Now, don't point the finger at me and say I knew what you meant because I didn't. I had to guess. If I had to guess then you weren't clear. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    Copy all.  Apologies rendered.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...Men who aren't ready for kids, should not be penalized for a womans failure to " remember to take her birth control."
    Posted by Trox1[/QUOTE]
    So women are the only ones responsible?
    I'd say if a man is not ready for kids, he's not ready for sex.
    Actions have consequences.  If you're not ready for the consequences, ther's a simple solution.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]If you disagree with this opinion, look up the maternal mortality rates of Romania after 1967, the year Ceasescu declared abortion illegal. Also, look at the crime rates starting from about 1982 once these unwanted children were in their teens. Abortion was the only effective means women in Romania had for BC - there was no pill or IUD allowed in the country.

A professor from Dartnouth who visited Romania asked a doctor why the birth rate went up in 1967 and then back down.  His answer was that women were dying having illegal abortions but listed in maternal mortality columns.
    http://www.sustainer.org/dhm_archive/index.php?display_article=vn318cohort_of67ed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]So women are the only ones responsible? I'd say if a man is not ready for kids, he's not ready for sex. Actions have consequences.  If you're not ready for the consequences, ther's a simple solution.
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

True. Taking away the right to an abortion is an action, yet I never see anti-abortionists offering any solution for this except that the unwanted children will somehow be absorbed magically into society. I say if you are going to take away someone's choice, then you better be part of the solution for the consequences of that action.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]A professor from Dartnouth who visited Romania asked a doctor why the birth rate went up in 1967 and then back down.  His answer was that women were dying having illegal abortions but listed in maternal mortality columns. http://www.sustainer.org/dhm_archive/index.php?display_article=vn318cohort_of67ed
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

Exactly. By making a reasonably safe solution unavailable, women with unwanted pregnancies had no choice but to find a unsafe version of the previously safe method and were dying because of it.

BTW, you forgot to mention the information from the article that women in Romania, at least at that time, did not have access to alternative forms of birth control - abortion was pretty much it. The author did not mention condoms but does state that other methods weren't available and i am assuming condoms were on that list.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

But Eroot didnt you hear? The obvious solution to people having unwanted babies is abstinence, if you dont have sex you cant get pregnant. Brillant plan! Let's try and tell a bunch of bored adolesant kids that they dont need sex ed or birth control they just need to not have sex because clearly that is a method that will get through to these kids. What a f*cking joke. Kids get bored and they have sex and mistakes happen only stupid people can expect a plan like abstinence to work in today's world. get real.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

-- "Where are these polls?" --

I like this question. I am fond of asking people, whenever they bring up poll numbers to support or contradict anything, "Did anybody call you?" I have been engaged in the politcal process for more than 30 years, and I am a very gregarious person by nature, and I myself have never been "polled," nor have I ever known, met or spoken to anybody who has ever been involved in a political polling process, other than exit polls during national elections. If I wanted to create a poll that would support the notion, for instance, that people who root for the Indianapolis Colts are pinheads, I would call you guys. Numbers from such a poll would not prove anything (luckily, that particular notion is a given), but the poll would exist in a database somewhere, and any rube of a mind to could cite it as evidence.

Pollsters and pundits are struggling mightily to convince me that Bo Mama has the highest approval rating since the Mahatma. And yet, every day I go to work and spend hours talking to people who are convinced, as I am, that he is bringing ruination upon us. So go ahead and provide your opinion, and I will give it its due consideration, but muddy the waters not with "poll" numbers.

The horsepuckey is deep enough already, thank you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]True. Taking away the right to an abortion is an action, yet I never see anti-abortionists offering any solution for this except that the unwanted children will somehow be absorbed magically into society. I say if you are going to take away someone's choice, then you better be part of the solution for the consequences of that action.
    How about we make people that have children actually be responsible for their own kids.  What the heck has happened to resposibility?  Just for clarification, are you saying that people who are against abortion should be prepared to adopt 10 kids from people who just want to go out and s crew around for the rest of their lives and not have to live with the consequences? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok Killa.  Here we go…………………….

As a side note, you can break up your posts if you put bracketsquotebrackets before and them bracketsslashquotebrackets after each section you want to q uote.

[QUOTE]You might hate the way Obama is handling it but the fact is if Bush didn’t f*ck everything up Obama wouldn’t have to do any of this.[/QUOTE]

Oh pleeeease:  Rahm Emanuel said “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”  They were just looking for a way to spend your and my money.  If you want to use Bush as the scapegoat for the Dems bankrupting the country, go ahead.  You agree in the last post that the spending is not a good thing.  Why can’t a president that is supposed to be so smart see what we all can see?

[QUOTE]If Bush had been good at his job instead of taking more vacation days then any other president in the history of our country then maybe Obama wouldn’t have had the opportunity to s crew up himself….For someone who loves Bush as much as you do what do you have to say about the fact that he took more vacation days then any other president in the history of our country? Or are you going to try and dispute that FACT as well?[/QUOTE]

You do understand that the president is never really on vacation don’t you?

[QUOTE]"McCain's support is reinforcement of my belief that he is a RINO.  I voted for him as the lesser of two evils.  So c rap on him all you want."  You are missing the point, McCain who is a Rhino by the way lol was not the only republican to put their stamp on the bailouts. It was a complete joint effort by both parties so it’s BS to place the blame on only Obama…. clearly people on both sides thought this plan was the best way to get us out of Bush’s mess. Not just McCain and not just Obama a collective of politicians got together and came up with this plan so clearly they all thought this was the best corse of action.[/QUOTE]

Huh??  Where are you getting your facts?

“The 244-188 vote was not what Mr. Obama had hoped for. A week of presidential wooing -- including a visit to the Capitol, a return visit to the White House by moderate House Republicans and a bipartisan cocktail party Wednesday night -- did not yield a single Republican vote. The president also lost 11 Democrats.”

“The Senate approved its bill most along party lines, by a vote of 61 to 37, with three Republicans joining 56 Democrats and two independents in favor.”

I would hardly call 3 Republicans a “joint effort.”  You need to check the facts dude

[QUOTE]Clearly everyone involved thought it was a good plan including the guys on your side.[/QUOTE]

Buzzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]And by the way McCain might have been able to pull my vote had he not chosen a f*cking moron as a running mate.[/QUOTE]

Moron?  Basis?  Is it because she’s a woman and conservative?

[QUOTE]Sarah Pailin was a main reason McCain didn’t stand a chance.[/QUOTE]
    McCain is a RINO (Republican in Name Only) and never stood a chance. 

[QUOTE]…but I also don’t think it will define Obama’s term of office.[/QUOTE]

Too late.

[QUOTE]"I'm not trying to force my values on anyone.  It's a fact that polls show MOST Americans believe that abortion is murder.  Liberals know that they must keep this issue in the courts because if it ever gets to the people, it will be defeated.  So we'll see what happens." 

Where are these polls?[/QUOTE]

I understand that polls can be inaccurate.  One can say pro-life and another can say pro-choice.  But here is the Gallup link (and Gallup is usually thought to be pretty reliable).  I’m counting “Legal only under certain circumstances” people as pro-life for the most part (except for r ape or in cest).

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

[QUOTE]You are right if it got to the people it would most likely get defeated you know why? Because the people in this country for the most part are stupid[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm pretty broad brush if you ask me.

[QUOTE]The reality TV watching desperate house wives watching MTV drones who drive their soccer mom cars while talking on their cell phones are stupid morons who will run this country into the ground.[/QUOTE]

I’m glad we’ve now defined moronic.  Look, people’s interests are different.  To label this set of people as morons just because they don’t do what you do or like what you like…………..I mean come on dude.  If that is the standard, they have every right to call you a moron, because you don’t do as they do.

[QUOTE]There are far more stupid people voting each year then there are smart people.[/QUOTE]

Well that explains how Obama got elected then!  Sorry, I couldn't waste the chance.  You stepped right into it dude!

[QUOTE]Nope, people have rights and they are not people.[/QUOTE]

Well that’s where we come to the fork in the road.  You can criticize my view point all you want, but to understand it, you have to understand that I do believe they are people.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee….  Jerimiah 1:5

[QUOTE]When they are aborted they are not yet people. Science supports the law or else it wouldn’t be the law.[/QUOTE]

And you claimed I was duped by Bush.  Where is this supposed science your talking about.  There has NEVER been any science PROVING that fetuses are not people.  There is no way it can be proven one way or another.  That’s why I said lets err on the side of life.  This is pure koolaid.  I would like to know when you (or your science) say that life begins.  When do people become people?

[QUOTE]Once again you say someone implying that it’s a person when in fact it is not a person yet or else they couldn’t abort it.[/QUOTE]

In fact?????  Why, because some Supreme Court despots decided to pander to the National Organization for Women?  Just because something is legal doesn’t make it right.  Slavery was once legal.  We interred Japanese Americans during WWII.  It was legal at the time.

[QUOTE]And its not about convenience, you can down play it all you want to fit your agenda but there is more to it then that. If women gets r aped she should not have to carry the offspring of the man who r aped her.[/QUOTE]

If you go rob a bank and kill someone in the process, does the State have a right to come in and take your son and put him to death for your crime?  Of course not.  But that ‘s what we’re doing.  Killing a child for the sin of his father.  But of course, that’s only if you believe it’s a person………………….

[QUOTE]...That is just one example. And also how is it any of you business?[/QUOTE]

Murder is a concern for society.

[QUOTE]Who made you and people like you the judges of us all?[/QUOTE]

I’m not.  If I was, abortion would be illegal

[QUOTE]It is not your business what anyone else does with their life.[/QUOTE]

It is society’s business if it’s murder.

[QUOTE]… we are beyond the point where we think it would be ok to do it…[/QUOTE]

Well that shows me that there are questions in your mind whether it is moral or not.  Maybe you should explore those questions on a spiritual level.

[QUOTE]… And if we did it would be none of your business or anyone else’s.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because the SCJ despots have ruled that it’s legal.  And we in the US are horrified, HORRORFIED by human rights abuses in China!  50 MILLION PLUS in the USA……..  We ought to give them Most Favored Nation status.

[QUOTE]“ I can line up just as many doctors and scientists that believe it is a person as you can for the other viewpoint.” Then it is an endless circle. If you can produce just as much evidence that they are people as I can that they are not people then we are at a crossroads and no one will win this debate.[/QUOTE]

I did not say evidence, I said belief.

[QUOTE]If you have just as much evidence that they are people then you and “your” (lack of a better word) people should have no problem getting a bill passed to stop abortion. What is that you say that has not happened yet? Well then I guess the other side has more evidence for their argument then your side has.[/QUOTE]

To quote you  “Bullsh*t!  There is no evidence.

[QUOTE]If you had the evidence to stop abortion you would stop it but you haven’t so that says to me that you don’t have as much evidence to support your argument as the pro choice side does.[/QUOTE]

Let’s get it out of the courts and see.

[QUOTE]See right now pro choice is kicking you’re a ss so I am pretty sure if you had the evidence to stop abortion you would stop it but you cant cause you don’t have the evidence to support your argument.[/QUOTE]

They’re not kicking my but t, they’re killing babies.

[QUOTE]You are right if a fetus was a person I would be a hypocrite but it’s not a person it’s a fetus.[/QUOTE]

It’s a person.

[QUOTE]… but a fetus is a fetus not a person and science supports this FACT…[/QUOTE]

Link to FACT please…….

[QUOTE]What that has to do with abortion I don’t know but thanks for bringing it up.[/QUOTE]

i.e. I would give my life for my kids even if they were in the womb.  Unfortunately, this is not possible.  It is possible for women though.

[QUOTE]How the he ll do you know what factored into their choice to abort?[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t matter.  If it is a person (which it is) then no reason is good enough.

[QUOTE]…you sit up on your horse and judge these people for making one of the toughest choices of their lives…[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute.  If it’s not a person, why is it so tough?  You’re trying to have it both ways.  Foul!

[QUOTE]…I know people who have made this choice and it has never once been an easy choice for any of them to make….[/QUOTE]

Then they mustn’t believe it is just a piece of tissue.  They must think it could be a person.  Yet, they go through with it anyway.

[QUOTE]… People make tough choices for their own reasons…[/QUOTE]

You’re going to have to explain to me why it’s a tough choice if it isn’t a person.  And what reason is good enough for murder?

[QUOTE]… and you know nothing about it. Sorry but it is very ignorant for you to say what you said you have no idea why anyone does what they do and you shouldn’t pretend to know to further your argument…[/QUOTE]

I’m raising the BS flag here.

[QUOTE]Jesus[/QUOTE]

Are you calling on the name of the Lord or using His name in vain?

[QUOTE]347 could you eat the sh*t they feed you any more? You saying that they could have hidden the WMDs is speculation and hearsay…[/QUOTE]

Are you actually questioning the authenticity of those pictures?  Those are MiG fighter jets buried in the sand.

[QUOTE]No I do not because Science back’s up the argument that a fetus is not a person. If it was a person then it would be murder and it would be against the law but its not a person so its not murder. When you can provide enough Science to prove my science wrong then they will change the law until then you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

I won’t belabor the point

[QUOTE]I don’t understand your logic, you say he might have played you it is possible but that it wont be the last time it happens. So you are just content with people taking advantage of your faith like that?[/QUOTE]

Ok, I take it that you have never been played or taken advantage of, or mislead? 

[QUOTE]You vote for a guy because he says hey I go to the same church…[/QUOTE]

Nope

[QUOTE]…and I believe in the same god so I must be a good choice! And you just eat that sh*t up like its apple pie and you are content with doing so?[/QUOTE]

I never said that.  You are inferring that (Enoch, grammar check please!)

[QUOTE]Yes, religion has no place in politics. You need logic and brains not religion. Separation of Church and State.[/QUOTE]

As far as separation of Church and State goes, Thomas Jefferson, writing a letter to a concerned group of Danbury Connecticut Baptists assured them that the Federal government would not interfere with the running of any Church.  That’s what he was saying.  He never said check your beliefs at the door

You can read their letter to him at:
    http://members.tripod.com/~candst/tnppage/baptist.htm
    Jefferson’s response is at:
    http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/9806/danpre.html

[QUOTE]You now represent the people of your state and or country and not all of them share your beliefs so leave them at the door and be fair to all.[/QUOTE]

How can anyone be fair to all.  I want someone that basis his judgments on Biblical principles.  You don’t.  Why should your desire take precedence over mine.  See?  Your trying to have it both ways again.

[QUOTE]“How is it interference?  Because you don't agree with it?”  Yes exactly! The president represents us all not just those who think the way he does. He represents me and I don’t agree with his religion and therefore he should leave his personal belief system at the door.[/QUOTE]

Ok then my wishes won’t be taken into account.  You’re disenfranchising me man.  You want to apply that logic to your side of things, but won't let it apply to the other side.  That is a cheap lib tactic.  And I'm believing your not a cheap lib.  I await your recantation.

[QUOTE]He represents us all and we are not all religious…[/QUOTE]

So what?  He gets to think and make judgments the way he sees best.  If you don’t like it, he was elected.  I have to put up with Obama’s secular humanism, just like you had to put up with Bush’s religion.  You have to get over it.

[QUOTE]. so leave it at the door and use logic and facts to make your choice and nothing else. Logic and facts and that is it.[/QUOTE]

Facts like fetuses are not people?

[QUOTE]He often talks about religion and the bible and because of that fact he is very very very well versed and knows exactly what he is talking about.[/QUOTE]

Nope.  I have an Master of Arts in Religion (not that that makes me a know it all by any stretch of anyone’s imagination) but I do know a bit.  And he quotes it all out of context. 

[QUOTE]So what if he takes something out of context that does mean he didn’t do his home work.[/QUOTE]

No, it just means he’s distorting the facts - feeding you the koolaid.

[QUOTE]You are wrong when you say he doesn’t know what he is talking about you just don’t like what he has to say. He basically calls you and people like you morons so of course you don’t like him.[/QUOTE]

I may be a moron, but he’s a liar.  He lied you know…he lied….he lied…..

[QUOTE]…Call him an A hole but don’t call him fake it just makes you sound bitter.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I’d rather call him a fake. And I'm not bitter, just disgusted.

[QUOTE]… push perfectly good republicans like Colin Powel out of his party…[/QUOTE]

Colin Powell (who I have a lot of respect for) is a RINO too.

[QUOTE]No one is trying to take over the world except maybe North Korea and the impending Zombie attack lol[/QUOTE]

Zombies?? Zombies???  Are they repelled by silver spikes?

[QUOTE]… he lied and people died.[/QUOTE]

Bill Maher lied you know.  He lied….he lied…he’s a big liar….he lied.  lol

[QUOTE]You didn’t answer my question, did Bush catch Bin Laden?[/QUOTE]

No, he didn’t.  I guess we’ll have to pray that Obama gets lucky.

[QUOTE]Bull sh*t I don’t have to give up freedom to protect freedom that is dumb.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but that’s the way it is.  Why have any laws?  Why not complete anarchy?  I should be able to do whatever I want, no?  We regularly (with laws) put the kibosh on certain things for the good of everyone.

[QUOTE].. The Patriot Act needs to be abolished ASAP. It was one of the biggest slaps in the face in American history as far as I am concerned.[/QUOTE]

Why hasn’t Obama abolished it then?

[QUOTE]…Let me ask you this, would you be ok with one of your kids dieing for this war? Cause the parents I know who lost kids felt lied to and betrayed by their government.[/QUOTE]

If my kids felt strongly enough to go into the military and died in this war, I would respect their decision and honor their memory. 

[QUOTE]I had to stay late at work to post this LOL So I am going home now I will talk to you tomorrow. When Im sure you will force me to type out another long a ss post lol have a good one man.

Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Awaiting you rreply!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Replying to:

There are far more stupid people voting each year then there are smart people.

Well that explains how Obama got elected then!  Sorry, I couldn't waste the chance.  You stepped right into it dude!
    -----------------------------------

Save this one, boys and girls.

This is correct, right here.

Sealed

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...Kids get bored and they have sex and mistakes happen only stupid people can expect a plan like abstinence to work in today's world. get real.
    Yeah, it's just too bad that innocent children have to pay for those mistakes......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...mistakes happen...
    Over 50 million of them i might add.  Jeesh, you'd think we could get it right by now......

Sections
Shortcuts