A question about Dungy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: A question about Dungy

In Response to Re: A question about Dungy:
    347 I didnt say if he was green would you still ask the question because being green is not being white what i said was would you ask the same thing about a white man and if you say yes you are full of it. When was the last time you needed to see proof of birth when a white man ran for office? Did you need to see John McCain's proof of birth? Would the questin even cross your mind? the answer is no. The only reason you or anyone else are even asking this question is because he is a black man with a none American sounding name and ypu can play on peoples fear and racism by saying "hey his name doesnt sound American he must be a fake! or a spy!" and its just BS. None of teh evidence to have given us is a smoking gun, none of it even comes close to proving your point. Its nothing but speculation and you preach it like its all fact but teh truth is you dont have any facts what so ever on this. Just a bunch of right wing BS you get from right wing webs sites trying to sell you the sh*t you want to hear. The reason you trust those web sites so much is because they dont challenge your points they simply tell you exactly what you want to hear whether its true or not.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Tas:

You've made some very good points here; however, Obama is not the first candidate for the US presidency that has had his American citizenship questioned because of his place of birth. I seem to recall that George Romney (Mitt's father) was accused of the same thing when he ran against Nixon in the 1968 primaries just because he was born in a Mormon colony in Mexico....and if I remember correctly, it was a similar crew of drivel-spinners that were peddling that piece of garbage (the more things change....etc.).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

That was before my time so taht is a good point and I didnt know that however I still stand by my last post. But anyways have a good weekend everyone I will check in again on Monday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

So what's the validity of the grandmother's claim that he was born in Kenya?

Or is she a racist too?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I cant watch Utube from work so I have not watched that video. But I assume if the video had any truth to it what so ever that he would not be president right now. Pmine can you honestly say that if this was a white man with a normal white american sounding name that this would even be a question? No would even question it but since he has a middle eastern sounding name there is this debate. I dont even think its being racist per say its just screwed up I dont know....I need to gohome and smoke and then try again later lol but then I might just rant about how much I like Red Robins burgers....I am fat....and a stoner....lol see you on Monday Pmike.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

347 I didnt say if he was green would you still ask the question because being green is not being white what i said was would you ask the same thing about a white man and if you say yes you are full of it.

If he was white I'd ask the same question.  You can believe what you like. The Constitution is more important than race.

When was the last time you needed to see proof of birth when a white man ran for office? Did you need to see John McCain's proof of birth? Would the questin even cross your mind? the answer is no.

Correct.  He gave all the proof required before the election.

The only reason you or anyone else are even asking this question is because he is a black man with a none American sounding name and ypu can play on peoples fear and racism by saying "hey his name doesnt sound American he must be a fake! or a spy!" and its just BS.

Over 900 posts on this thread and I haven't made any racial slurs, comments or innuendos.  People have called you out for your first posts and those following saying you were racist.  I was the one who brought up the idea that maybe you were really upset with the way the media was spinning it and not really Dungy.  But now your basically calling me a racist.  Anyone who questions where O comes from is a racist.  If we need more proof, we're a racist.  All I can say, is this is very out of character for you. 

None of teh evidence to have given us is a smoking gun, none of it even comes close to proving your point.

None of the evidence that O has given proves anything either.

Its nothing but speculation and you preach it like its all fact but teh truth is you dont have any facts what so ever on this. Just a bunch of right wing BS you get from right wing webs sites trying to sell you the sh*t you want to hear. The reason you trust those web sites so much is because they dont challenge your points they simply tell you exactly what you want to hear whether its true or not.
    Posted by MVPkilla

I can get just as much BS from CNN or MSNBC as I can from Obamacrimes.com.  However, I probably can't get as much truth from them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

truth? what a joke you have already made it very clear that you have no interest in the truth. Only hearing what you want to hear.

You are right on the racist remark, you have done nothing to show yourself to be a racist I was just tryiong to make a point that the only reason anyone is trying to question Obama's birth place is because he is an easy target, its easy to make a black man with a middle eastern sounding name into a "none American" Its just a scare tactic IMO and you might not be a racist but IMO who ever started this whole witch hunt is a racist.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I have it on good authority that Obama is a Jets fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I have it on good authority that Obama is a Jets fan.
    Posted by prairiemike

For football, Bush rooted for DC United. 

McCain wouldn't answer the question. He just told the reporter to shut up and get off his porch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Well if Obama is a Jets fan then thats a game changer lol If he is Jets fan Obama must not be American.....lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Taz, 347 has already said about five times that his "truth" line was sarcasm and that he was quoting a politician he disliked or something so, to quote you, stop being a d*ck about it and realize that 347 has always been about the truth on this thread. 

And your last several posts, starting with your allegation of racism, have been out of character for you.  Has Enoch hacked into boston.com and started posting under your name?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No I just dont think anyone would be asking for his birth history if he was a white man with a normal sounding name. You dont have to agree but I am allowed to call right wing D bags racist....considering most of them are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Taz, 347 has already said about five times that his "truth" line was sarcasm and that he was quoting a politician he disliked or something so, to quote you, stop being a d*ck about it and realize that 347 has always been about the truth on this thread.  And your last several posts, starting with your allegation of racism, have been out of character for you.  Has Enoch hacked into boston.com and started posting under your name?
    Posted by themightypatriots

Thanks Mighty
    here's a good article on the issue:
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=2697

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Hey remember this thread?  What should we talk about next?

Sections
Shortcuts