A Question For Jints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

A Question For Jints

With all the injuries to the giants secondary, the giants are going to have to put a lot of points on the board- that means eli will be passing a lot.
    Is it possible he throws even more interceptions than last year? I wonder what the record for interceptions thrown in a single season is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: A Question For Jints

Who the h*ll really cares about the Jints...at least around here anyway?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints:
    [QUOTE]Who the h*ll really cares about the Jints...at least around here anyway?
    Posted by LittleTimmy31[/QUOTE]

You have not seen Jints around here I take it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

George Blanda threw 42 in the 1962 season.

I really dont see Eli throwing that many, 20-30 is more like it lol.

His Brother horseface holds the record for most interceptions by a rookie at 28...Throwing INT's is in the family.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]apparently jints the troll isnt courageous enough to respond to his teams sudden injury-induced descent into mediocrity
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Dont kid yourself.  They were mediocre before this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to A Question For Jints:
    [QUOTE]With all the injuries to the giants secondary, the giants are going to have to put a lot of points on the board- that means eli will be passing a lot. Is it possible he throws even more interceptions than last year? I wonder what the record for interceptions thrown in a single season is
    more than half of his int were wrong run routes and tipped catchable balls. receivers need to be more focused. blame them not Eli.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]apparently jints the troll isnt courageous enough to respond to his teams sudden injury-induced descent into mediocrity
    just remember that key injuries happen to all teams including the Pats. bad karma.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A Question For Jints : more than half of his int were wrong run routes and tipped catchable balls. receivers need to be more focused. blame them not Eli.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

Cool story dude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

He will throw slightly less IMHO, possibly 20-27 at 5:30 pace

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Yet more bad luck for the G-men: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/giants-second-round-pick-austin-likely-out-for-season/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

wow.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : all true but u cant reason with pats fans re: eli
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Funny, didnt Jaws say he looked back at Eli's 25 ints (yes jints 25 ints) and said "only about 18 were his fault"
    That isnt 1/2, that is 72%.  When Brady has tipped balls (from his Wr's) or they run the wrong routes, he doesnt say "it was my WR's fault," he says "I have to be better throwing the ball"
    It is always someones elses fault in the Mannings eyes.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : Actually, Brady owns the lead over both goobers. We know he's won more over Gomer.   Pretty sure he's won more over his brother as well, lobbed up ducks in desperation or not.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Jints is going to lean on that SB win until hell freezes over.  How he thinks Eli won that game is beyond me.  Take away that Giants D and the super glue on Tyree's helmet and Brady and the Pats own ring #4.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts