A Question For Jints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: A Question For Jints

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints:
    In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : Take away Vinitieri (however u spell it) and the Pats D and Brady has 1
    Posted by JintsFan

Then it's a good thing FGs still count as points, huh?  Sorry, but who advanced the ball to put them in that spot in the first place?  Please think before you post.

Just because Eli comes out and says he's as good as Brady, doesn't make it so.  He's not even as good as his own brother; never will be.  Eli will never overcome his own int problems.  I live iin NY and see a lot of Giants games.  Sometimes watching Eli is like watching Chuck Knoblaugh forget how to throw a baseball.
    Eli is one of the least consistent QBs in this league. 

The only QB in this league who can be remotely compared to TB is Peyton.  And he's legit.  There are others who are developing into outstanding QBs; if you were to ask them whose game they aspire to, which QB do you think it would be? Eli? Not so much.

But you keep ducking the interception question.  Brady threw four last year.  How many did Eli throw?  And don't let those pesky TD's get in the way of your argument:  Maybe you should  go check out those numbers, too.

How many MVPs does Eli own?  And his brother?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : When have I ever said Eli "won" that game? show me that...
    Posted by JintsFan

Possibly implied by the sig line at the bottom of every post you make?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : Take away Vinitieri (however u spell it) and the Pats D and Brady has 1
    Posted by JintsFan

Take away the super glue helmet catch and Eli has ZERO!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : When have I ever said Eli "won" that game? show me that...
    Posted by JintsFan

Your footer is incorrect..  Eli - 1  Tom - 3

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : not really
    Posted by JintsFan

They had a tough division either way, Dallas and Philly will be tough games. I think two of those three will make the playoffs. Should be a good race which is nice since we always get NFC East games on Fox

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : Eli didn't need FGs to win a SB   Brady leads his team down the field for a winning...FG Eli leads his team down the field for a winning...TOUCHDOWN! come on, Patsies Fans, let's hear it!
    Posted by JintsFan

You are a poor student of history. I suggest you read a bit more to learn how these events went down.
    Eli needed 5 sacks and numerous QB hurries/pressures to win his SB, plus a circus catch that couldn't be duplicated in 1000 tries.

TB12 = 3, ELI = 1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Brady: 3
    The entire Manning Family: 2

Eli: 25
    Brady: 4

Guess what that one is measuring?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Take away Tyree and the Giants' defensive line and Eli has ZERO

for a guy who talks down onto Patriots fans, your reasoning here is pathetic

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : Eli didn't need FGs to win a SB  

You're right he needed the refs to look the other way. ;-) If elly is so great, why haven't the giants won anything since the day dumb luck struck? I'll answer it for you, because he sucks. Special Ed will never win a SB, ever. It would be great if the 2 teams could play again just so you could see the truth, but that wont happen anytime soon. The giants just don't have it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Ok, how about this:

Brady: 3
    Manning Family(that they actually played a key role in winning rather then having their defense or the officials carry them to it): 0

Enjoy that memory of 2007, it's the only thing you'll have to look back on fondly for a very long time...at least as long as Eli is your QB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Take away some incredibly poor refereeing, and Eli and the Giants have ZERO.  One play alone, HOLDING, QB IN THE GRASP, INCOMPLETION.  Oh, and it's not Eli 1, Tom 0.  Its Eli 1, Tom 3.  I guess counting with shoes on isn't your forte.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : Take away Tyree and the Giants' defensive line and Eli has ZERO for a guy who talks down onto Patriots fans, your reasoning here is pathetic
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

If you take away the best part of any team I'm guessing they aren't going to win. The defensive line was that team's strength. Its basically like saying take away Brady/Moss and the Patriots won't win 18 games that year. Its irrelevant

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Until the day arrives in which the kicker can kick a field goal consistently from their own 20 - 40 yard line to the opponents 40 or so, the QB needs to drive the offense to give the kicker the opportunity to attempt the kick.  No late game drive by Brady, no FG! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Yeah, I think the more interesting issue with the Giants is there needs coincide with the Pats depth. Will the Giants look at DB depth and kick the tires on Wilhite or Butler? TE depth and look at Smith or Yeatman? DL depth and wait to see who falls out from the Pats? Cohen? Warren? Richards? Deadrick? I could also see the Giants having interest in either Tate or Edelman...
    I always thought Reese was over rated as a GM...and injuries did kill them. But they lost Smith, Austin, Prince, Thomas, Boss, Cofield, Osi to free agency or injury and really look vulnerable this year due to lack of planning/depth/cap management

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Sounds great, Phat Rex.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I'm a 6'1 220# power lifter and have never been phat. You've proven to me that you're a TMR. You finally get that I'm not a Jets' fan but a Giants, I think, after 8 attempts. Your cranial thickness amazes me. Before you ask, Google it.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : If you take away the best part of any team I'm guessing they aren't going to win. The defensive line was that team's strength. Its basically like saying take away Brady/Moss and the Patriots won't win 18 games that year. Its irrelevant
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Obviously, but JintsFan and McCheaters would rather look for the weakest arguments because if they engaged with people who are more intelligent than they are, they would risk ruining their fragile self esteems with the possible discovery that some Patriots fans are indeed smarter than they are.

So they pick on the referee posts while blissfully ignoring how painfully weak their premises are - better to pick a weak argument and win, I suppose.

And that doesn't even begin to touch on the real world-shaker: that there are ignorant fans from every fan base :-O  I just watched some guy in one of my fantasy football leagues draft Plaxico Burress with Phillip Rivers, Felix Jones, Antonio Gates, Roddy White, and Miles Austin still on the board because he's a Jets fan, about 5 rounds sooner than he was going to get picked by anyone with a brain

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : A true Patriots fan. 
    Posted by McCheaters

Yeah... meaning not stupid.  You should get so lucky as to even get to LOSE a Superbowl.  Instead you just stand outside with your face pressed to the glass, slobbering.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: A Question For Jints : I'm a 6'1 220# power lifter and have never been phat. You've proven to me that you're a TMR. You finally get that I'm not a Jets' fan but a Giants, I think, after 8 attempts. Your cranial thickness amazes me. Before you ask, Google it.
    Posted by Bralon

Its hard to tell Jest and Giant fans apart.  They are both cow-stupid, inbred, and hanging around a Patriot site like lost tourists in a red light district.  F*ck off, NY loser.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Jintsfan, dont you mean eli 1 tom 3. Heck you can even say mannings 2 Tom 3. Tom still has more.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts