A shout out to Jbolt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

A shout out to Jbolt

LOL your team lost to the Saints lets all laugh at this joke of team, Rivers is a head case, and Norv is a terrible coach that has squandered so much talent....good job keeping the trophy case empty

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: A shout out to Jbolt

Lol +1 

I think Denver is a better team than SD, I'm looking forward to that game next Monday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Norv should have been fired many times already. It's amazing to me that he has not been fired; SD is the quintessential underachieving team....and now the don't get to win their division by default with  the Manning Broncos.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Typical, Jbolt! Throws shots when the Pats lose then vanishes when the Chargers lose. Guess he will grace us with his presence next year when he thinks the Chargers have a chance

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

AJ Smith keeps Norv around so nobody will pay attention to how bad he is.

Shhhhhh, it's working.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well no one likes New York fans either by the way.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Trust me on this, in San Diego they hate Eli way more than we do (i don't hate anyone but I sometimes miss the ignore button).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:

LOL your team lost to the Saints lets all laugh at this joke of team, Rivers is a head case, and Norv is a terrible coach that has squandered so much talent....good job keeping the trophy case empty

just cant figure out why people don't like pats fans...

Your one to talk--know how many people can't stand NY teams?  And why are you still on this message board--oh I know, to gloat over the 2 SB s that the Pats handed your BIG Bad Blue Giants-get lost joker!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Denver wins the division---SD will choke again---by years end Manning will be putting up 28-31 points a game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

Denver wins the division---SD will choke again---by years end Manning will be putting up 28-31 points a game.

Manning is puting those numbers up already.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Hey JBolt--feel sorry for you dude -- SD has had really good teams the last 5 years but can't get to the big dance---I know what it feels like being a Red Sox , Pats fan before the Run on titles.   Not trying to be a jerk but I don't see SD beating Denver for the Division---of all places to choose from Manning has to go to SDs Division--SD is snake bitten I swear!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

kinda like an azz/hole newyorker living on a boston site

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

says a NY fan? especially one who hangs around on a Pats forum?

what is that with a pot calling Kettle thing?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

If you look at who SD has beat so far , they beat nobodies. Atlanta spanked them bad.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

the worst the absolute worst loss ......what a joke your team is Jbolt....I'm happy because when your teams svcks you don't show up here.

way to go Cleveland

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Well no one likes New York fans either by the way.

EVERYONE loves NY fans..it's a Federal Law

I know it was sarcasm but that's why people hate NY fans because there are those that actually believe that

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts