A Successful 2014 Season Will Hinge On...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Re: A Successful 2014 Season Will Hinge On...

In response to DrDribbleDits' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it goes vastly underrated the impact and influence Charlie Weiss and romeo crennel  had on those championship teams.  when they were here we were unpredictable, intimidating, and able to adapt our gameplan to any teams strength.  I don't think you can say that about any team since.  and yes of course, 18-0.  but it all came crashing down in that sb due to the coaching staff not finding it necessary to change their game plan even a wrinkle even tho the pats had faced this team and nearly lost to them just a few weeks earlier.  I believe Weiss and crennel had the balls to tell belichick when to shove it and kept his considerable ego in check.  whos been able to do that since then, mike patricia?  lmao.  maybe Lombardi has that effect this year.  bb has certainly paid more attention to his defense in the draft this year and lo and behold didn't trade out of the first two rounds for 15 3rd and 4th rd picks.  yay!

[/QUOTE]

that should be a different thread...lol :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

really? better than defending champs Seattle? better than SF? Denver?

hmmm...

hmmm...

Why not? The last 8 defending champs are 0-4 in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

A Successful 2014 Season Will Hinge On... Winning the last game of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]really? better than defending champs Seattle? better than SF? Denver?

hmmm...

[/QUOTE]
    hmmm...

Why not? The last 8 defending champs are 0-4 in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

ok fair enough

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Scoring more points that their opponent!

It doesn't matter what any of the other stats are as long as they score more points than their opponent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

A Successful 2014 Season Will Hinge On...great sex and beer, before and after the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A Successful 2014 Season Will Hinge On... Winning the last game of the season.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.  

We are also long overdue for no creepy, end of game calls, too like we've seen in particular last year. Throw in the health factor having to be in our favor this year after what has been seemingly years of this crap, and that potential bodes well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Or non calls at the end of the game, like GRONK getting raped in the end zone against Carolina

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

A successful 2014 season will hinge on an elite and unbecoming Patrick Chung, Ryan Pickett, Ryan Mallett, Ryan Wendell, Logan Ryan, not Wilson Pickett, but maybe Tavon Wilson or Wilson Van Hooser, who might or might not be an uncoordinated Norwegian Defensive Back, Houston or Finch. That is exactly what Florida is thinking, sums up the Defense and is a good summary of the offseason moves. And Speaking of Gronk, this is one of my favorite on the field NFL moments by one of my all time favorite NFL Patriots players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqp5za2s5U" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqp5za2s5U

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Our Coordinators both Offensive and Defensive. They scare me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

1. BB's Health.  We tend to take this for granted.  As long as BB is on the sideline I KNOW that we will have a successful year.  Of course, my definition of success is not limited to winning the SB.  It's having a winning season, making the playoffs, and having as good a chance as any team.

2. Health of the players.  Had we not been struck with an especially large dose of the injury bug last year, I think we would have been in the SB.  Seattle looked great in the SB so I can't say we would have won.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

Gronk's health going into playoffs is the key to their Super Bowl run. So far their motto is " Gronk or bust." They've done nothing to improve their TE situation if he goes down..Otherwise TB left throwing to midgets in the end zone and no proven big targets. Of course the Defense must do better against horse face but no Gronk and no playoff quality offense..