A Toast to the Officials...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

A Toast to the Officials...

...for putting those annoying yellow flags in your back pockets and letting these two great teams play.  Thank you for not making any bogus PI or roughing the passer calls, and for (as far as I could tell) calling the game fairly for both teams.  I wish all the NFL games could be like this; clean and competitive, without the officials getting flag-happy on nit-picking calls. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: A Toast to the Officials...

I thought the PF against TBC was Bullsh!t

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

JR:  Agree.

And what a game it was!  4th quarter was painful, but good teams find a way to win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to A Toast to the Officials...:
    ...for putting those annoying yellow flags in your back pockets and letting these two great teams play.  Thank you for not making any bogus PI or roughing the passer calls, and for (as far as I could tell) calling the game fairly for both teams.  I wish all the NFL games could be like this; clean and competitive, without the officials getting flag-happy on nit-picking calls. 
    Posted by joerock22

Except for that sole worthy call on BC. Six on the Colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Yeah, i was looking at a loss, but no refs to blame.  I find it slightly scary with NO people to help him that manning still almost gets it done.  We need some rethinking on our Colts/Jets late game philosophy...its killing us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

In Response to Re: A Toast to the Officials...:
    I thought the PF against TBC was Bullsh!t
    Posted by harleyroadking1

That was really the one quesitonable call on the night, but I thought it was fine.  The Patriots have benefitted from a few calls recently that looked exactly the same.  I don't blame the officials for throwing the flag there.  It's Banta-Cain's fault; he should know better. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Agreed, overall.   Nice to see them play for once for the first time in years.   There is nothing worse than two good teams playing and seeing flags ruin the game.

Very refreshing, especially after last year or 2006 and 2007.

Agree on the TBC call. You can't call that on a push and shove late in the game.  

I don't get why they let other pushing and shoving go and then call that. It's confusing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

You guys are kidding, right?
    How about this flagrant interference on Branch.  TBrady alluded to this also post-game on radio show!
    Missed call ? 3rd and 4 / 4th QTR with7:22 left to go. Clearly beyond the 5 yrd bump zone.

How about this BB?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You guys are kidding, right? How about this flagrant interference on Branch.  TBrady alluded to this also post-game on radio show! Missed call ? 3rd and 4 / 4th QTR with7:22 left to go. Clearly beyond the 5 yrd bump zone. How about this BB?
    Posted by fyyankees

Agree. They missed that one.

But, overall, it's refreshing not seeing NaPolian flags for Indy. I wouldn't have called TBC for a shoving match either. But, he needs to be smarter than that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You guys are kidding, right? How about this flagrant interference on Branch.  TBrady alluded to this also post-game on radio show! Missed call ? 3rd and 4 / 4th QTR with7:22 left to go. Clearly beyond the 5 yrd bump zone. How about this BB?
    Posted by fyyankees

That's a penalty even in the bump zone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yup. He spun him around almost.  He definitley impeded. You can have contact or a hand on the player, but not to the point it impedes.

Sections
Shortcuts