A trade idea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

A trade idea

I'd like your comments on this trade idea.  We give Mallet, our #1 and maybe even our #3 to Houston for for their #1.  That could really solve our pressure on the QB problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: A trade idea

Yup and Houston is all about helping the Patriots become unstoppable!!!! Nice idea, not going to happen, but nice idea!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

I'd like your comments on this trade idea.  We give Mallet, our #1 and maybe even our #3 to Houston for for their #1.  That could really solve our pressure on the QB problem.

For the sake of argument, suppose that this trade was made. Who would you like to see the Patriots select with the #1 overall pick? Clowney? OT Robinson? QB Blake Bortels (grooming him to replace Tom Brady)? Stud WR Sammy Wadkins? Anthony Barr, the stud OLB from UCLA?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats pick is essnetial a second round pick as far as Houston is concerned, we would need to ship more than a 1 and Mallet.

Maybe a 1, 2, Mallet AND Vince might make them think other wise, but no way do they take a 1 and Mallet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TexPat

Watkins or Clowney... I'd lean toward Clowney even though i love Sammy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Mallet, Vince, Kenbrell or Boyce (whoever Mallett has better chemistry with), 1st and 3rd rd picks in '14, 2nd and 4th rd picks in '15 for:

Pick #1 (Used on Clowney of course)

Andre Johnson (cap hit is lower than Vince, can be resructured too)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TexPat

Watkins or Clowney... I'd lean toward Clowney even though i love Sammy

[/QUOTE]

It would be fun to see what BB could do with a raw talent like Clowney. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mallet, Vince, Kenbrell or Boyce (whoever Mallett has better chemistry with), 1st and 3rd rd picks in '14, 2nd and 4th rd picks in '15 for:

Pick #1 (Used on Clowney of course)

Andre Johnson (cap hit is lower than Vince, can be resructured too)

[/QUOTE]Again though I like your idea,I don't think BOB is going too help the Patriots reach a level that they've never reached before.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I enjoy reading these "fan" trade ideas.  So easy to dream, isn't it?

I do agree with sportsbozo...  counting too much on O'Brian being "friendly" towards the Pats to make such a wild trade.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do agree with sportsbozo...  counting too much on O'Brian being "friendly" towards the Pats to make such a wild trade.

[/QUOTE]

Heck, if we're dreaming, just add J.J. Watt to the Pats "D", and they'd be SB favorites.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heck, if we're dreaming, just add J.J. Watt to the Pats "D", and they'd be SB favorites.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, fans dream out loud while the team goes about its business in silence.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just from past historical trades and taking into account the rook contract limit it would take Mallett or 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th this year and 1st next year. For reference see Williams trade

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RustyTheToeJammer. Show RustyTheToeJammer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, fans dream out loud while the team goes about its business in silence.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that is true... Many fans here are stuck on NFL  fantasy island rather than reality.

Sections
Shortcuts