1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL

TruCe?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

use a dictionary next time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL

I have to laugh for a moment.........hahaha okay. But Seriously.....Why is it that most here are shouting out that America was settled because of religion? Although people wanted to leave the Kings Island, religion from what I have read is a small part of it, there was also this thing called taxation and running their business'es. See,  heres the real problem, Im an old Union guy that helped write some of the language of the CBA in Raytheon 20 years ago in Andover Mass, there is a little thing called INTENT. Most things written into any barging agreement are written because it was an incident that had taken place, therefore rules are written to supercede and put into language any subject matter that takes place to cover these issues.
    With that said, although we have a Constitution, we will never actually know the true  circumstances that took place in order for these things to be written(Its impossible because no one knows everything that took place to make these people choose what they did). Although history is written, it is usually after the fact, and what you are reading is usually one persons way of seeing something or an event. I dont have time to list all the things I learned in school only now to find it being disputed by more and more documented facts. Take for example Ron L Hubbard, if somone  100 years from now finds his books and his books only, then reads them and spreads his words, then all other factions of history or religion would be irrelivant and go by the wayside. History is only as good or factual as the people telling it, I could take any language written as I often did in meetings and turn it into what ever I wanted it to mean, (this is what most Lawyers do today) History reading can be educational, but should never be taken at 100 percent factual. People are what make history and write it, and you will never get any 2 people to agree on any one subject matter or any event as it happens. So to bring these matters into FOOTBALL can be a very dangerous thing. What if a certain group of players dont like your belief and take a cheap shot at you to shut you up or end your career. Wether TEWBOW is a good guy, bad guy or Satan himself, he needs to understand that he is not the only person that has a belief, and as many Christians, Jews, Muslims, Tax Cheats, Nose Pickers and Lezbians have found out, yoru beliefs can get you killed before you get old......Now be careful because Big Brother is watching all of you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

hmmm sounds like your trying to predict something. . . . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The spelling on this board the last week or so is getting alarmingly bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

and this is why I stay out of politics and religion. Everyone has their own opinion which is always right regardless of what the other person thinks and it eventually turns into a mud slinging event as both sides take offence to what the other is saying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Funny that out old friend stompper started his post with a laugh.

Looks like most of us are having a pretty good one now, too.

There's normally not much point to playing grammar police in a place like this. I've ranted elswhere about the ability to communicate destroying our ability to communicate, and if I have to read one more person explain to me how spelling and grammar are not important because "u no what I mean" I think my head may explode into miniscule fragments .  .  .

But . . .

If you're going to wax poetic about how and why things are, and more importantly, how they get recorded, please make an effort to SPELL THE HEADING CORRECTLY.

Thank you, that is all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    Funny that out old friend stompper started his post with a laugh. Looks like most of us are having a pretty good one now, too. There's normally not much point to playing grammar police in a place like this. I've ranted elswhere about the ability to communicate destroying our ability to communicate, and if I have to read one more person explain to me how spelling and grammar are not important because "u no what I mean" I think my head my explode into miniscule fragments .  .  . But . . . If you're going to wax poetic about how and why things are, and more importantly, how they get recorded, please make an effort to SPELL THE HEADING CORRECTLY. Thank you, that is all.
    Posted by p-mike

It was meant as a joke, Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get a grip

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    use a dictionary next time
    Posted by timsandra

It was dun on purpuss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Posted by KellieMB

whut do u meen buy that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : It was dun on purpuss
    Posted by Stompper

Sure it was

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

A Pocks on yur truse!  I know this.  America was settled.  By people.  There were some people already here.  The incoming people said that God wanted them to have the land, and used the Old Testament to back their story up.  And that we had better draft some receivers.  See the connection now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, and that the Colts are choke-errific pansies.  That too.  And Rex Ryan is a bit overweight.  And loud.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It was meant as a joke?

Okay.

Ummm . . .

Religious zealots can't spell?

Internet wonks don't pay attention to detail?

I'm not seeing it.

Maybe this will help:

Little Marjorie was walking her new puppy when she happened upon the reverend coming down the street. "Why, good morning, Margie," the reverend said. "That's a cute little puppy you have there." "Thank you, sir," Marjorie replied. "I got him for my birthday. His name is Porky." "Well, that's a fine name. Do you call him Porky because he eats a lot?" the reverend asked, to which Marjorie replied, "No, sir. We call him Porky because he likes to f*ck pigs."

That's a joke.

Misspelling stuff in your post isn't a joke, unless the joke is that you don't understand humor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

It was meant as a joke? Okay. Ummm . . . Religious zealots can't spell? Internet wonks don't pay attention to detail? I'm not seeing it. Maybe this will help: Little Marjorie was walking her new puppy when she happened upon the reverend coming down the street. "Why, good morning, Margie," the reverend said. "That's a cute little puppy you have there." "Thank you, sir," Marjorie replied. "I got him for my birthday. His name is Porky." "Well, that's a fine name. Do you call him Porky because he eats a lot?" the reverend asked, to which Marjorie replied, "No, sir. We call him Porky because he likes to f*ck pigs." That's a joke. Misspelling stuff in your post isn't a joke, unless the joke is that you don't understand humor.
    Posted by p-mike

Yes as a joke thats why my first sentence was let me laugh.... anyway If you go back on many of my posts you will see that I often malign and mispell the words used in the english language. Once again this goes to that wonderful word called Intent. I know what my intent was, as my reason for the opening line. And to answer your question, I understand and use humor very well, its what I do.
    But I do like the joke with Majorie and the pigfkr

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Yes as a joke thats why my first sentence was let me laugh.... anyway If you go back on many of my posts you will see that I often malign and mispell the words used in the english language. Once again this goes to that wonderful word called Intent. I know what my intent was, as my reason for the opening line. And to answer your question, I understand and use humor very well, its what I do. But I do like the joke with Majorie and the pigfkr
    Posted by Stompper

Really?

Where?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL : Really? Where?
    Posted by p-mike

See unfortunately the problem is within you if you see no humor in what I write.
     I can only hope and pray for you my son! Its probably a lack of religion in your life leaving you empty and blank with no sense of humor. I recommend the book Scientology for you, if its worked for John Travolta and that short guy with the big nose Tom Cruise, then it can work for you!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Posted by KellieMB

just the last week?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

If Tebow wants to tell everyone that trusting in Christ is the way to go, I got no problem with it.

National repentance -starting in Washington DC & and all Christian churches- on a grand scale; would do the U.S. of A. alot of good in my book. If it keeps going the way it is, we're doomed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

There was a lot of correspondence going on when the constitution was being developed.  So historians have a pretty good idea of what was going on with and between certain individuals. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

JBOLTED go get f#cked , who the f&ck are you , Tebow , or anyone else to tell me to repent. Sorry you can get on your knees all you want and pray to mythical fixture. Do you believe in aliens as well? Yeah the world would be a better place if only there was more religion in it  , because we dont have any problems w/ that. Anyway Ive studied this throughout high school and college and believe that it wasnt religion , but rather a fat king and not wanting to pay taxes to him that made us leave and come here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

In Response to A TRUSE ON RELIGION, the Constitution and where it belongs in FOOTBALL:
    I have to laugh for a moment.........hahaha okay. But Seriously.....Why is it that most here are shouting out that America was settled because of religion? Although people wanted to leave the Kings Island, religion from what I have read is a small part of it, there was also this thing called taxation and running their business'es. See,  heres the real problem, Im an old Union guy that helped write some of the language of the CBA in Raytheon 20 years ago in Andover Mass, there is a little thing called INTENT. Most things written into any barging agreement are written because it was an incident that had taken place, therefore rules are written to supercede and put into language any subject matter that takes place to cover these issues. With that said, although we have a Constitution, we will never actually know the true  circumstances that took place in order for these things to be written(Its impossible because no one knows everything that took place to make these people choose what they did). Although history is written, it is usually after the fact, and what you are reading is usually one persons way of seeing something or an event. I dont have time to list all the things I learned in school only now to find it being disputed by more and more documented facts. Take for example Ron L Hubbard, if somone  100 years from now finds his books and his books only, then reads them and spreads his words, then all other factions of history or religion would be irrelivant and go by the wayside. History is only as good or factual as the people telling it, I could take any language written as I often did in meetings and turn it into what ever I wanted it to mean, (this is what most Lawyers do today) History reading can be educational, but should never be taken at 100 percent factual. People are what make history and write it, and you will never get any 2 people to agree on any one subject matter or any event as it happens. So to bring these matters into FOOTBALL can be a very dangerous thing. What if a certain group of players dont like your belief and take a cheap shot at you to shut you up or end your career. Wether TEWBOW is a good guy, bad guy or Satan himself, he needs to understand that he is not the only person that has a belief, and as many Christians, Jews, Muslims, Tax Cheats, Nose Pickers and Lezbians have found out, yoru beliefs can get you killed before you get old......Now be careful because Big Brother is watching all of you!
    Posted by Stompper

YOU TELL THAT GUY TEBOW.....  He better SHut the "F" up if he doesn't want to spout your beliefs on high.  How dare he discuss Christianity, and a right to life..... 

Oh and since you are a union guy... How dare you stick up for the lazy scum that sit around doing nothing just to fill a spot that the company agreed to three years ago and is no longer needed?  How dare you SCUM demand that the avg (non- union) American pay for your cadillac insurance plans... and why don't you OVERPAID slobs get off your rear ends and earn your way in life?

BTW: my dad worked at Raytheon in ANdover Mass... before he died of cancer several years ago.  It all was well and good when he was healthy and putting into your organization- but when he got sick and destitute.... well you guys know how that goes.  No union member likes a member in need!  UNIONS SUKK!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Posted by KellieMB

eye spelz itt tha whey eye seize itt.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

If Tebow wants to tell everyone that trusting in Christ is the way to go, I got no problem with it. National repentance -starting in Washington DC & and all Christian churches- on a grand scale; would do the U.S. of A. alot of good in my book. If it keeps going the way it is, we're doomed.
    Posted by jbolted

Nope, I ain't buyin' into the whole guilt-laden judgement of eternity NO longer, ya here... I ain't goin' out like dat see. 

IF Cypress Hill taught me 1 thing, It's this:

"I'm an alley-cat, some say a dirty-rat,
    On my side is my gat, see I'm alla that;
    Lettin' out a bullet, faces goin' bu-yah,
    You stuck in my hood, so watch'a gonna do know?
    Bein' the hunted one is NO fun,
    Here I come son, yo I think ya betta run;
    Better run more an' move a little fasta,
    Second of thought an' I'm comin' ta blast ya
    ." 

AND IF Poet Arthur Rimbaud taught me 1 thing, It's this:

"A black, E white, I red, U green, O blue: vowels
    Someday I’ll talk about the births that may be yours,
    A, black velvet jacket of brilliant flies
    That buzz around the stenches of the cruel,
    Gulfs of shadow: E, candour of mists, of tents,
    Lances of proud glaciers, white kings, shivers of parsley:
    I, purples, bloody salivas, smiles of the lonely
    With lips of anger or in penitent drunkiness:"

Taken together...they mean the same thing: "Morality is the weakness of the soul."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

Yeah that Morality thing can surely put a damper on the freedom of the spirit.

Sections
Shortcuts