A Walk Down Memory Lane

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: A Walk Down Memory Lane

Prolate with some more Rusty ownage.  Exposing the fraud known as Rusty.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

if you predict it this before the season, then congratulations.  You almost predict right.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Some of those we're lay ups, but if you predicted all of those then kudos to you.

Yep. Made all of them.  I agree some were layups but took heat on some, so I need to point them out.

Hotblitz and I had a bet on the Ravens, too. RKrap mouthed off on it, but he wussed out on a bet.

He and others simply don't understand concepts such as continuity when it comes to teambuilding.

BB is far, far ahead of Ozzie Newsome. Thanks again to BB.

"wussed out on a bet"??? I did not bet because I thought the bet was a suckers bet. I made the smart play and turned it down. How is that "wussng out"??

Ravens have been to the playoffs 5 straight years, and won the SB last year. They were 1 half of the game yesterday from going to the play offs again. how does anyone criticize that franchise?

didnt Revis make the pro bowl this year and grade out as the highest grade CB in football? (pssst-the answer is yes)

the Steelers are not in cap hell. they will move on from 5 aging vets that have really regressed and will have more cap space than the PAts will this off season 

didnt the Chiefs finish 3 games behind the Broncos? Is that challenging the Broncos?  

I wish some one had the forsight to sign Edelman to more than a 1 year contract.

I agree BB has the potential of a very good draft, but lets see how years 2,3,4 play out. Other than maybe Collins and Allen, no one stands out as a real potential stud to my eye, so far a bunch of solid young players, which is fine.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Hey, Prolate, how is Ted Thompson's crappy team doing winning a pathetic division?

You're kidding right? They won their division with their franchise QB missing half the season. Betcha the Pats wouldn't have done the same had Brady gotten injured.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

1. "Darrelle" Revis got fat and is not a HOFer, as predicted.  Enoy, TB.

2.  The Baltimore Ravens missed the playoffs and are in cap hell.

3.  The NY Giants missed the playofds and are in cap hell.

4.  The Pittsburgh Steelers missed the playoffs and are in cap hell.

5.  The KC Chiefs challenged the Broncos for the division.

6.  The Pats will go no worse than 12-4 and Denver's defense has not improved.

7.  The Miami Dolphins will not win the AFC East or even challenge for it.

8.  Julian Edelman can be what Wes Welker was here.  Edelman>Welker.

9.  BBs drafts in the flat cap will prove to be vital as other teams fall.

10. Brady will need to be reined in for us to win the 2013 postseason.

Discuss:

Pittsburgh and Baltimore both had a chance to make the playoffs on the last week. Yep, cap hell. LMAO. I bet if Leveon Bell started the season Pitt wouldn't have started out 0-4. He is legit.

Julian Edelman put up those stats (the ones that Welker did 6 consecutive seasons) once. How exactly does that lead you to the conclusion that Edelman is better?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Prolate with some more Rusty ownage.  Exposing the fraud known as Rusty.

How is it "ownage"?

All of those things I wrote are fact and things I predicted.  I even wagered on one of them and won again. If RKrap wasn't so gutless, I would be 3-0 (4-0 if he took my 35+ pass wager last week).

Prolatey, did not stick his neck out on ANY of those predictions.

ANY of them.

His little lawyer Cochrane spin work shows how insecure he is. His counters did nothing, so clearly I won.

In fact, it's awkward watching him showcase his man lust for Brady like you do.

It's like you dopes so badly want it to be just about Brady for his personal legacy purposes at the expense of the team winning and the fans seeing another SB here.  GUess what? Ya lost.

I've pointed all of this out for over 2 years here now. All of it.  I took heat on most of it and now it's all about Brady and how he plays in the AFC Title game.  Does he want it to be about him? Does he lobby for a finesse gameplan to attempt to show up his idol, Gomie?

Does he? Hmmm. That's my lone concern like it has been for years now.  SB 42 is fine, because no one really saw it then, but the hangover has been going on for MANY years.

It's 2013.

Ya lost. I pointed this out in Week 3 of 2011 as the final straw and dopey fans like you and him hate that I am right.

Check the ego at the door. Prolate is the same dope who claimed Brady had "one hand tied behind his back" in 2012 in terms of the embarrassment of riches for personnel Brady had at his disposal, so he's not a good ally in this situation, TFB12.

Not good at all.

His feeble counters prove this.

He makes some very valid points, most which just happen to prove you wrong.

So let me understand... you say that if the person is a fan of another team or makes some statements that aren't correct then that person is wrong all the time?  LOL!  If that was the case then most people should never agree with you because a lot of the time you are wrong around here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Not wasting my time with you, Bustchise.  You and your troll bretheren lost.

The fact you're in here all jealous is DELICIOUS!

Why not sign out and use Fletcherbrook or Phat Virgin now? bawhahah

Priceless and proven to be.

Not wasting my time = I have no rebuttal

Nice backpedal. Tell me how one year makes Edelman a better player than Welker. You can't.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think rusty has very valid points on other teams struggling and not making the playoffs. Babe and a few other mislead men or women on this board would tell us BB doesn't know how to acquire talent,  and teams like the packers, gints, ravens, saints, steelers and colts all had better GMs then us.

All of those teams but the colts have the same SB winning qbs, same super bowl winning coaches, and same super bowl winning GMs, but they don't do what we do.

I guess there is more to team building then just having a good coach and QB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

what are your questions exposing me to? Do I think Rex held them back? Yes....he is a great defensive mind but doesn't have what it takes to be the Jets head coach. You need to change the mindset with the Jets. Rex has been mediocre at best and it will stay that way under his leadership. I think Geno Smith is like Sanchez...flashes of talent but not good enough. The Jets will make the mistake of giving him the reigns next year...he will flounder and they will be trying to fix it mid year. The Jets have improved on the lines...Secondary is going to need some work in the draft.

Exposed as an idiot because by saying Rex held them back, you're implying that they had more talent than how they produced.  So, you feel that way, right? As far as Rex's coaching ability and record goes, you need a little perspective, kid.  Look around the NFL and compare his first 5 years as a coach to ANY other first time coach and tell me how he stacks up. Tell me who the other coach to beat Peyton and Brady in the same post season.  Tell me the other rookie HC to take a rookie QB deep in the playoffs. The Jets clearly went all in in 2009/2010 and paid the price in 2011/2012 with high priced vets not producing.  Or great players that were paid as great players.  That's the NFL.  When you have a enough talent to make a run, you do EVERYTHING you can to make a run.  Why? Because apparently a team can have a top 10 QB, the best coach, the best GM with the best drafting and free agent signings and cap management and still not win a superbowl for a decade.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Not wasting my time with you, Bustchise.  You and your troll bretheren lost.

The fact you're in here all jealous is DELICIOUS!

Why not sign out and use Fletcherbrook or Phat Virgin now? bawhahah

Priceless and proven to be.

And what does I lost mean? What have I lost? You're unglued, good god. Get a grip.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

if you predict it this before the season, then congratulations.  You almost predict right.

The only real lay up was the PAts at 12-4.  But, many in here like an RKrap and other trolls were saying silly things like 10-6 or 11-5 and also falling for the hype of the Dolphins moves.

Everything else, VERY CLEARLY, with many witnesses, I called it all.

The time has come. It really has. It's about Brady now. They've run out of excuses for him in the postseasons now.

They're down at the letter Z on the Excuse Rolodex and have nothing left.

lets stop the lies. I very clearly predicted 11-5, and was never, ever on the Phins. I was very clear I am not and never was a Tannyhill fan and the OL and running attack never impressed me.

It is simply annoying that you babble on here telling lies and putting words in my mouth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

1. "Darrelle" Revis got fat and is not a HOFer, as predicted.  Enoy, TB.

The Jets dumped him just in time. Clever move by the Jets. 

2.  The Baltimore Ravens missed the playoffs and are in cap hell.

They won the Super Bowl last year.  We'll see how long it takes them to rebuild.

3.  The NY Giants missed the playofds and are in cap hell.

They won the Super Bowl the year before and in 2007.  We'll see how long it takes them to rebuild. 

4.  The Pittsburgh Steelers missed the playoffs and are in cap hell.

They are in trouble.  

5.  The KC Chiefs challenged the Broncos for the division.

The Broncos won the AFC first seed and scored more points than any team in history.  Welker helped them do that.  We'll see if they can continue to win.  

6.  The Pats will go no worse than 12-4 and Denver's defense has not improved.

The Patriots 12-4 record is the same as it was last year and below what it was in 2010 and 2011. The Broncos at 13-3 are the number one seed in the AFC and their offense is the best ever by points (which we all know is what really matters).  We'll see if they've got enough to carry them far in the playoffs. 

7.  The Miami Dolphins will not win the AFC East or even challenge for it.

No one thought they would, did they?

8.  Julian Edelman can be what Wes Welker was here.  Edelman>Welker.

Edelman had a nice season.  Not clearly better than Welker though, at least as a receiver.  And he was on the team with Welker last year.  Amendola, who was more the replacement for Welker, has been underwhelming. 

9.  BBs drafts in the flat cap will prove to be vital as other teams fall.

We'll see if the team has enough to get through the playoffs this year.  I hope so, but it's too early to call 2013 a success. 

10. Brady will need to be reined in for us to win the 2013 postseason.

Ridiculous.  Brady will be a key part of any success we have in the postseason. 

Discuss:

Hey, Prolate, how is Ted Thompson's crappy team doing winning a pathetic division?

Pretty good to win given their star QB was hurt the second half of the season. 

Care to wager on that game with SF slapping them at Lambeau to prove how wrong you are?

SF has a better defense.  I tend to think they'll win. So no, won't wager on that. 

Hmm? Step right up, Prolate. I am 4-0 with wagers in here and we'll see how I end up with Wazzu and my bet.

Funny....I come on here with a consistent premise on certain topics, proven to be right and somehow people like you who are mouthy the whole time, refuse to make a claim and just armchair things after Brady sucks in the postseason.

Step right up, Prolatey. Step right up. lol

And, every retort you have above is not a successful counter.  I warned you and your anti-BBites on it all and was proven right on it all.

Amendola is not underwhelming at all. He might be statistically, but we threw less this year and missed a few games as well. Brandon Lloyd was not underwhelming, Amendola was not underwhelming. Edelman was not underwhelming and clearly a better value overall, superior to Welkie by a mile this year overall and arguably the team's freaking MVP.

Roll on the floor laughing . . .

MVP.

Edelman.  Get it?  GOOD.

What if it's Mankins?

Do ya think Brady will choke it down in Denver for the AFC Title game if that's where it's held this year, or do ya think this is the year he finally crawls out of his atrocious AFC title hole to finally help our defense out for once?

If they run a lot and lose, will you finally stop blaming Brady for everything?  How about betting on that.  If they run a lot and lose, you lose.  Any other situation, I win. 

Hmm?  What say you, Prolatey?  Hmm?  Come on now. Take a stand so you don't look so phony.

Just think, you might not be walking out of Gillette, Prolatety, running for that train as you think Brady played well barely doing anything well in the title game with the D bailing him out or losing two Pro Bowlers (Talib, JOnes), where they couldn't.

You might be sitting at home watching an injured, but gutty D helped out by a smart Brady who leans on a run game for once like he used to when it wasn't perceived to be all about him, pre 2007.

Just think, Prolatey.

LMAO

Come on, Prolatey. Come on. You can do it.  If you're so right about how great Ted Thompson and Ozzie Newsome have been on BB's level as a GM, please step forward and have some balls for once.

Your choice.

As for your bet, please put some numbers on the "a lot" part, so the board knows what the bet is.

Glad to.  Let's say if they run more than 50% of the time and lose, you lose.  Any other situation, I win.  Will you take it?

I can tell ya right now, if we do run a lot vs any opponent in this postseason, we'll win.

Brady won't be prone to INTs and we'll eat some clock in the process with leads which helps the D.

I don't know how many more examples you need here.   Denver's D absolutey sucks, so it's all right there. It's really about patience and in-game management from Brady/McDaniels.

It's that simple. If one or both takes the bait, and the opponent's D sets the trap, it doesn't take much to lose control.

These last 2 weeks is how we win a SB and Brady wn't have bloated stats either.

Real fans love this idea, phonies or bandwagoners, don't.

Your choice.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

These last 2 weeks is how we win a SB and Brady wn't have bloated stats either. 

Sadly, if they make the SB it won't be against the Bills and their bottom feeding run defense you ignoramus.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts