A week later and I'm still Pissed!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

A week later and I'm still Pissed!!!

Watching all these ESPN and NFL Network shows and the lovefest they have for the Stupid Fraudulent Jets. Seeing these Frauds celebrating on the field like they have no manners.

This is seriously Bill Belicheck's fault. How the hell did you not have your guys prepare to play these Frauds with 2 weeks time, how? I don't mind a loss but its the manner in which they loss. No life in them whatsoever for one of the most important games of the season. There was no physical toughness, no enthusiasm, morale seemed low, how could you let your men lay such a stinky Egg like that after a 14-2 season, playing at home.

Bill Obrien' showed us a great display of how worthless he is when a big game is on the line. 2 years now and counting and he still has a job heading into the next season. One of the main concerns for the Pats in the offseason was to get a pass rusher to get to an opponent's QB, who did they get, they stuck with Tully "6 sacks vs the Buffalo Bills" Banta Cain. I have no hope going into next season because this organization keeps shooting itself on the foot and going half asz on things. You'd think they will get the best talents come draft day, watch them pull the usual trading down or let big name free agent players walk away when they have a chance like anyone else to get them.

Some Patriots fans are still drinking the Kool Aid of "In Bill We Trust". I'll tell you what, In bill i dont trust sht anymore.  His arrogance and stubborness has become tired and I am ready to see a new coach for this team. I don't wanna hear it anymore about giving Belicheck 2 weeks to prepare for a team and he'll beat you, we know now that is not true. I don't wanna hear it that the Pats don't need an OC or DC to help this team. Bill Obrien and Matt Patricia is not cutting it dam it. We have Tom Brady, on his last stint, why not surround him with the best talents possible and bring in a title or two before this team goes to the dumps of mediocre???????

I'd look forward to a new Coach. A new coach that wouldl bring in real Coordinators to get this team moving. A new coach that would be so desperate to win, he would actually go out and get talents like other teams do, which is why they're still playing today. Some Patriots fans are stuck on this mindset that no other coach in this world can come in to New England and succeed. What crock of sht.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: A week later and I'm still Pissed!!!

In Response to A week later and I'm still Pissed!!!:
    [QUOTE]Watching all these ESPN and NFL Network shows and the lovefest they have for the Stupid Fraudulent Jets. Seeing these Frauds celebrating on the field like they have no manners. This is seriously Bill Belicheck's fault. How the hell did you not have your guys prepare to play these Frauds with 2 weeks time, how? I don't mind a loss but its the manner in which they loss. No life in them whatsoever for one of the most important games of the season. There was no physical toughness, no enthusiasm, morale seemed low, how could you let your men lay such a stinky Egg like that after a 14-2 season, playing at home. Bill Obrien' showed us a great display of how worthless he is when a big game is on the line. 2 years now and counting and he still has a job heading into the next season. One of the main concerns for the Pats in the offseason was to get a pass rusher to get to an opponent's QB, who did they get, they stuck with Tully "6 sacks vs the Buffalo Bills" Banta Cain. I have no hope going into next season because this organization keeps shooting itself on the foot and going half asz on things. You'd think they will get the best talents come draft day, watch them pull the usual trading down or let big name free agent players walk away when they have a chance like anyone else to get them. Some Patriots fans are still drinking the Kool Aid of "In Bill We Trust". I'll tell you what, In bill i dont trust sht anymore.  His arrogance and stubborness has become tired and I am ready to see a new coach for this team. I don't wanna hear it anymore about giving Belicheck 2 weeks to prepare for a team and he'll beat you, we know now that is not true. I don't wanna hear it that the Pats don't need an OC or DC to help this team. Bill Obrien and Matt Patricia is not cutting it dam it. We have Tom Brady, on his last stint, why not surround him with the best talents possible and bring in a title or two before this team goes to the dumps of mediocre??????? I'd look forward to a new Coach. A new coach that wouldl bring in real Coordinators to get this team moving. A new coach that would be so desperate to win, he would actually go out and get talents like other teams do, which is why they're still playing today. Some Patriots fans are stuck on this mindset that no other coach in this world can come in to New England and succeed. What crock of sht.
    Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]
    Out schemed and out coached. That simple.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to A week later and I'm still Pissed!!!:
    [QUOTE]Watching all these ESPN and NFL Network shows and the lovefest they have for the Stupid Fraudulent Jets. Seeing these Frauds celebrating on the field like they have no manners. This is seriously Bill Belicheck's fault. How the hell did you not have your guys prepare to play these Frauds with 2 weeks time, how? I don't mind a loss but its the manner in which they loss. No life in them whatsoever for one of the most important games of the season. There was no physical toughness, no enthusiasm, morale seemed low, how could you let your men lay such a stinky Egg like that after a 14-2 season, playing at home. Bill Obrien' showed us a great display of how worthless he is when a big game is on the line. 2 years now and counting and he still has a job heading into the next season. One of the main concerns for the Pats in the offseason was to get a pass rusher to get to an opponent's QB, who did they get, they stuck with Tully "6 sacks vs the Buffalo Bills" Banta Cain. I have no hope going into next season because this organization keeps shooting itself on the foot and going half asz on things. You'd think they will get the best talents come draft day, watch them pull the usual trading down or let big name free agent players walk away when they have a chance like anyone else to get them. Some Patriots fans are still drinking the Kool Aid of "In Bill We Trust". I'll tell you what, In bill i dont trust sht anymore.  His arrogance and stubborness has become tired and I am ready to see a new coach for this team. I don't wanna hear it anymore about giving Belicheck 2 weeks to prepare for a team and he'll beat you, we know now that is not true. I don't wanna hear it that the Pats don't need an OC or DC to help this team. Bill Obrien and Matt Patricia is not cutting it dam it. We have Tom Brady, on his last stint, why not surround him with the best talents possible and bring in a title or two before this team goes to the dumps of mediocre??????? I'd look forward to a new Coach. A new coach that wouldl bring in real Coordinators to get this team moving. A new coach that would be so desperate to win, he would actually go out and get talents like other teams do, which is why they're still playing today. Some Patriots fans are stuck on this mindset that no other coach in this world can come in to New England and succeed. What crock of sht.
    Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]

So who is this other coach?  Lombardi and Walsh are dead.  Belichick has a Hall of Fame track record unmatched by any other living coach.  If a new coach came in and did not produce a 19-0 record, you would be back here full of complaints.  It must be nice to live in a world where perfection is obtainable.  Let us know how it is done. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah, it sukks knowing you have to watch other teams the rest of the way. now we know what its like to be colts fans

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here's something to cheer you up, http://sportswtf.ytmnd.com/

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Yup, I'm not a happy camper either.  But, if the two sides can get together and get a CBA, our future is looking bright.  We'll be very competitive next year barring a spate of injuries.  Lot's of draft picks, plenty of "trade ammo," etc.  We'll be back.  Which team has a brighter future (next three or four years) than the Pats?  Not many, that's for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

All Pats fans are still annoyed at losing last week. I don't subscribe to the get rid of BB theory though. I still can't work out why they didn't run the ball more in that game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

You dont get rid of BB , thats just foolish. I do agree w/ most of what your saying and have been saying much of the same stuff for the past 3-4 years. One thing that really gets me is when people talk about us/BB like hes the draft king. Listen I love all these picks we get but if you dont pick actual football players , well whats the point? Its like their going to do it their way and thats its. They would rather lose , than win w/ guys that dont fit into the Patriot way. I mean is it me or do we have a habit of not pickings the best players in the draft. Listen , yes , last year was a great draft , no question about that. But people talk about last years draft and 09' in the same way. Are you kidding me? We drafted Butler , Brace , Chung and Seabass in 09. We could have had Matthews and Laurinaitis.Ipikes and have been lobbying for him the last 2 years but Laureniatis is a game changer. Which i think Spikes will be as well. Anyway point is all those guys including Chung havent done anything special ... at all! While both of them are two of the best D players in the league. Everyone knows how good Matthews is , but Laurinaitis is  one of the best 'backers in the leugue. We could have taken Jamaal Charles in the late 2nd round but chose Wheatley instead. And please save me the monday morning QB agruement. First off its their job to get this right , not mine. Second I absolutely was lobbying for all of the players above. I was hoping we would take Matthews and either Laurinaitis/Maualuga. I would have taken Laurinaitis everytime though , just my opinion. Then theres the guys we take like Watson , Jackson , Maroney. Guys that can only do one thing , we give them a year or two and everyone , absolutely everyone knows they cant play. We keep them for years though knowing all the while they cant play , but getting rid of them would mean we admit we were wrong about them in the first place. Drives me crazy , Ben Watson can only run one freakin route and weve known this after his second year. He runs the seem route and thats it. He runs it good , but teams see it coming miles away. Its great Maroney would make a cut and then explode thru the hole. Not so great when he audtions for dancing w/ the stars on national TV , in the middle of a playoff game and 3 years before that show is even out. We absolutely need to draft better , Id love to grab a Clayborn/Watt/Jordan/Kerrigan/Heyward and then a Ayers/Miller/Houston in the first round. Even if that means we shake and move a bit. We absolutely have to have a DE/OLB in this draft. I didnt mind passing on the OLB's b/c i just didnt like any of them and at least until now i was right. Not the case here , I really like Miller and Ayers , who is versatile and can play multiple positions at linebacker. After those two positions , I think we need to address OL , WR/S.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from medvegasguy. Show medvegasguy's posts

It was a bad game all around.  This loss was different from last year's, where we just weren't good enough.  I just think it was a very bad game by Brady and others, bad planning by Belicheck, and a pretty good game by the Jets.  Brady was tentative the whole game.  Some different play calling, better adjustments, and they should still have won that game and probably be favored still.  It happens.  I think this game and the 2007 SB are similar, in that it was an attitude problem as much as anything.  I don't see any major changes needed, just a bit more understanding by the team that the playoffs are very different, and everyone needs to play harder and smarter than they ever have before.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

I don't know the answer, but something has to be done. The Pats had no running game, no slot game to Welker, Hernandez and Gronkowski were no shows, Tate was invisible..need I go on? How did the Jets stop every phase of the game?Maybe the games were fixed?  Maybe BB bet on the Jets?  They sure played like it.  Are they that superior they shut every phase of the Pats game off? Sanchez did not get touched?  Give me a break. Something needs to change.