Aaron Dobson zero drops?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Aaron Dobson zero drops?

I'll first say I really like this pick and I expect Dobson to give us some of what Moss did a few years back. Great pick.

But when I read that Dobson had ZERO drops, I had to check it out.

Unfortunately, whoever compiled that stat did not watch the clip that I just watched.

I'm not bashing Dobson. I have high hopes for him in our offense. I just found that stat hard to believe.

Dobson had 2-3 drops in this clip, the clearest one @ 3:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7QRqAphso

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re: Aaron Dobson zero drops?

we need clutch, troy brown was clutch in every way. catch the ball on 3rd down to keep the drive going, catch the ball in the last two minutes of the Super Bowl to ice the game. Deion Branch was dependable earlier in his career too but we haven't had a guy like that in a long time other than moss in 07. The Ravens receivers came up with some huge catches in their super bowl run last season. Maybe one or both of these guys can make the big plays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Agreed, redsox. Clutch is what we need. If only that little slot receiver had made that catch...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

If this is the video of games versus WVU and UCF, I saw the drops too. The other two are at 2:08 and 2:20.

Drop rate is definitely not zero. It is somewhere between 3% (assumes he did not drop the ball in other games) and 18% (assumes the video is representative - i.e., 3 drops per 2 games). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

To me he looks like Lloyd. He catches tough, even circus tough, balls; but, capable of dropping easy ones.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

You should change your headline to "Not true that Dobson has zero drops"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Good point. Let's hope these drops are not the norm.

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

If this is the video of games versus WVU and UCF, I saw the drops too. The other two are at 2:08 and 2:20.

Drop rate is definitely not zero. It is somewhere between 3% (assumes he did not drop the ball in other games) and 18% (assumes the video is representative - i.e., 3 drops per 2 games).