Aaron Dobson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Aaron Dobson

BB has almost never drafted a good wide receiver.  If I were him I would have just passed and moved on to defensive line.  However, I give him credit for going back to what he knows. 

Randy Moss, famous Marshall alumnus, set an NFL all-time record for touchdowns in a season.  OK he had help, but Moss was tall and he was fast.  Dobson's pretty tall, he's pretty fast, and he has pretty long arms.  In theory Dobson could develop into a decent blocker on bubble screens and on wide running plays.  If BB is going to fail then at least he's going to fail in exactly the right way this time, and so I approve. 

But Dobson's from Marshall!  Who comes from Marshall?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Re: Aaron Dobson

In response to Paul_K's comment:

BB has almost never drafted a good wide receiver.  If I were him I would have just passed and moved on to defensive line.  However, I give him credit for going back to what he knows. 

Randy Moss, famous Marshall alumnus, set an NFL all-time record for touchdowns in a season.  OK he had help, but Moss was tall and he was fast.  Dobson's pretty tall, he's pretty fast, and he has pretty long arms.  In theory Dobson could develop into a decent blocker on bubble screens and on wide running plays.  If BB is going to fail then at least he's going to fail in exactly the right way this time, and so I approve. 

But Dobson's from Marshall!  Who comes from Marshall?

Randy Moss and Chad Pennington are Marshall alums.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

how about Troy Brown.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

I love this pick. I read on Rotoworld that Dobson had like 94 targets and no drops. He's got great hands!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

If he's half of Moss, he'll be good.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Im REALLY excited to see Dobson play, Patriots.com posted a highlight video of him and its pretty cool. here's a link 

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Aaron_Dobson_College_Highlights/d5da95d0-524b-4cf5-9eba-ffd02d680c11

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

There are many things I like about this pick: Dobson has great hands, he's tall (something I've really wanted at the WR position), and he has good speed. Also, he appears to be a guy who can go up and get the ball...something we REALLY need. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

There are many things I like about this pick: Dobson has great hands, he's tall (something I've really wanted at the WR position), and he has good speed. Also, he appears to be a guy who can go up and get the ball...something we REALLY need. 

yup why i had him as 3rd wr on my list

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

I don't really know about that stat.  Shouldn't it be 57 targets and no drops?  I get it, the QB stunk up the house, but Dobson shouldn't get credit for uncatchable passes either.  It will be interesting to see how he does with a more accurate passer in Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect. Show mosseffect's posts

i was hoping we would draft him, and now we will have the next moss

Sections
Shortcuts