Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs?

Maybe it's because of the lack of activity during the lockout, maybe it's because this is actually interesting, but here we go:

I just talked to one of my best friends who works at Enterprise Rent-a-Car in CT and he told me Aaron Hernandez walked in wearing Kansas City Chiefs shirt.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but isn't it kind of weird to be wearing another NFL team's shirt?

I would think NFL players wouldn't be big fans of wearing other teams' stuff...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs?

Not buying it he grew up a Pats fans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs?:
    Not buying it he grew up a Pats fans
    Posted by tenacioust

Take it for what it's worth, but I'd trust this kid with my life...

I have no doubt that it is true, but it's just weird to me...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs?:
    Maybe it's because of the lack of activity during the lockout, maybe it's because this is actually interesting, but here we go: I just talked to one of my best friends who works at Enterprise Rent-a-Car in CT and he told me Aaron Hernandez walked in wearing Kansas City Chiefs shirt. I'm probably reading too much into this, but isn't it kind of weird to be wearing another NFL team's shirt? I would think NFL players wouldn't be big fans of wearing other teams' stuff...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

I know that this sounds like crazy ole Laz talkin' and just comin' up with his crazy ole whacked-out far-fetched theories, but....What if it's just a good-looking shirt, In one's own eyes (obviously), as tastes differ?  Furthering my wild theory...What if the KC Chiefs t-shirt he had on, just was a gift/present from some chick, or maybe what If Hernandez bought it at a decent price, because it had some pretty cool color schemes & logos/wording, set up in some balanced way that Hernandez thought unique or novel, and he just dug it's look?  Maybe (check this out)- When he tried it on, he's like, "D#mnnnn! This shirt's flow's all nice, but it fits my body wicked good! I may BE crazy, but I like wearing comfortable clothes!" 

I know there's a minor cut-off point, but we're not dealing with Jets/Pats, or Sox/Yankees, Vikings/Packers, or Skins/Cowboys...so, I guess what I'm sayin' is I think Henry David Thoreau was a d#psh#t, then, and now, when he quipped: "We don't wear our clothes, our clothes wear us...".  I mean, REALLY???  Do I have to suddenly embody every single thing that the Adidas Corporation believes in (WhateverTF that is), and personifies, and holds to be correct & right, whenever I decide to throw on my comfortable grey workout pants?  If your friend asked him about something NE-Patriots, it's not like Aaron Hernandez would say, "SEE the shirt bub!! NOT to-day pal...To-day I'm a Chief...As it currently stands, I will live, breathe and DIE for everything Kansas City Chiefs...until I take my shirt off."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

anyone wearing a Chiefs shirt strikes me as odd

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Brady wore a Yankees hat...don't read too much into it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Picture?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

Is it a Tony Gonzalez shirt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs? : I know that this sounds like crazy ole Laz talkin' and just comin' up with his crazy ole whacked-out far-fetched theories, but....What if it's just a good-looking shirt, In one's own eyes (obviously), as tastes differ?  Furthering my wild theory...What if the KC Chiefs t-shirt he had on, just was a gift/present from some chick, or maybe what If Hernandez bought it at a decent price, because it had some pretty cool color schemes & logos/wording, set up in some balanced way that Hernandez thought unique or novel, and he just dug it's look?  Maybe (check this out)- When he tried it on, he's like, "D#mnnnn! This shirt's flow's all nice, but it fits my body wicked good! I may BE crazy, but I like wearing comfortable clothes!"  I know there's a minor cut-off point, but we're not dealing with Jets/Pats, or Sox/Yankees, Vikings/Packers, or Skins/Cowboys...so, I guess what I'm sayin' is I think Henry David Thoreau was a d#psh#t, then, and now, when he quipped: "We don't wear our clothes, our clothes wear us...".  I mean, REALLY???  Do I have to suddenly embody every single thing that the Adidas Corporation believes in (WhateverTF that is), and personifies, and holds to be correct & right, whenever I decide to throw on my comfortable grey workout pants?  If your friend asked him about something NE-Patriots, it's not like Aaron Hernandez would say, "SEE the shirt bub!! NOT to-day pal...To-day I'm a Chief...As it currently stands, I will live, breathe and DIE for everything Kansas City Chiefs...until I take my shirt off."
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

It was something interesting about the Pats that helps pass the time but if you want to be a d*ck about that's cool too...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Is it a Tony Gonzalez shirt?
    Posted by CharlestonDude

Tcal, no picture unfortunately...

And it would definitely make a little more sense if it was a Tony Gonzalez shirt, Charleston...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I drive a Nissan truck.....I hesitate to ask, but.....what does it say about my inner being?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I drive a Nissan truck.....I hesitate to ask, but.....what does it say about my inner being?
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

You are unpatriotic!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Posted by pats-fan-2007

It means you have good taste as I, too, drive a Nissan haha...

But then again, you are not under contract with Toyota...

All I'm saying is, it struck me as weird, that's all...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs?:
    Maybe it's because of the lack of activity during the lockout, maybe it's because this is actually interesting, but here we go: I just talked to one of my best friends who works at Enterprise Rent-a-Car in CT and he told me Aaron Hernandez walked in wearing Kansas City Chiefs shirt. I'm probably reading too much into this, but isn't it kind of weird to be wearing another NFL team's shirt? I would think NFL players wouldn't be big fans of wearing other teams' stuff...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

Yeah, I heard Tom Brady is gonna be a yankee too.....lol. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Was it a throwback jersey?

Throwbacks were all the rage a few years ago... although they seemed to have fizzled out

Let's face it - Aaron Hernandez isn't famous enough to have to worry about being recognized in public.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Maybe it wasn't a KC shirt but a red gators shirts and mistaken the gator head for the cheifs logo?

Or maybe it was a red shirt with a arrow head type of logo but not a KC shirt or could it have been a braves shirt?

For some reason I doubt it was a Cheifs shirt since he'd get fined for it. Maybe it wasn't Hernandez but someone who looked like him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Maybe it wasn't a KC shirt but a red gators shirts and mistaken the gator head for the cheifs logo? Or maybe it was a red shirt with a arrow head type of logo but not a KC shirt or could it have been a braves shirt? For some reason I doubt it was a Cheifs shirt since he'd get fined for it. Maybe it wasn't Hernandez but someone who looked like him
    Posted by PatsEng

Could be, PatsEng...

Obviously, I wasn't there, but my buddy knows football well and his first question to me was "Is Aaron Hernandez from Kansas City?"

Also, he said he asked Aaron if he was indeed Aaron Hernandez and Aaron said yes...

Obviously, my buddy could've been mistaken in some way, but I trust him 100%...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Maybe he has been enjoying the lockout by smoking large amounts of weed and forgot what team he played for.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs? : It was something interesting about the Pats that helps pass the time but if you want to be a d*ck about that's cool too...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

I know, I KNOWwwww I'm bein' a d*ck!!!  And I'm NOT a d*ck!  But for like 2 or 3 ENTIRE months, I've BEEN a d*ck!  And I don't wanna BE a d*ck, And it's just f'ckn KILLING me that I AM a d*ck!  I sound like 1, I act like 1, and I don't even KNOW HowTH to stop!!!  Every muscle in my body's tense, and it's givin' me constipation and circulation problems, and I've never been SO freaking spaced out, And I undoubtedly DO have fibromyalgia, but I HATE doctors and I'm a guy so the crede is- "Your body's fine and always will be fine, unless you get hit by something or fall from a high place, or someone stabs or shoots you...this is when you get to go see a doctor."  And so my body's all f'd up, and I'm not makin' enough money, and the politicians...ALL the politicians from BOTH parties (so don't EVEN anyone...) seem to be so cavalier when they're discussing how the entire US Financial System just might collapse, And there's NO football, and GAHD- I'm a D*CK!     

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It means he won't play another game as a Pat. Your friend nailed this one. Surprised it hasn't blown up on Twitter yet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs? : I know, I KNOWwwww I'm bein' a d*ck!!!  And I'm NOT a d*ck!  But for like 2 or 3 ENTIRE months, I've BEEN a d*ck!  And I don't wanna BE a d*ck, And it's just f'ckn KILLING me that I AM a d*ck!  I sound like 1, I act like 1, and I don't even KNOW HowTH to stop!!!  Every muscle in my body's tense, and it's givin' me constipation and circulation problems, and I've never been SO freaking spaced out, And I undoubtedly DO have fibromyalgia, but I HATE doctors and I'm a guy so the crede is- "Your body's fine and always will be fine, unless you get hit by something or fall from a high place, or someone stabs or shoots you...this is when you get to go see a doctor."  And so my body's all f'd up, and I'm not makin' enough money, and the politicians...ALL the politicians from BOTH parties (so don't EVEN anyone...) seem to be so cavalier when they're discussing how the entire US Financial System just might collapse, And there's NO football, and GAHD- I'm a D*CK!     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

POST OF THE MONTH ! ...
    Keep up the good work Laz 
    ( and dont let the fibromyalgia get you down )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Was it a throwback jersey? Throwbacks were all the rage a few years ago... although they seemed to have fizzled out Let's face it - Aaron Hernandez isn't famous enough to have to worry about being recognized in public.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Not a chance Aaron or DJ can go unnoticed around Bristol not that he isn't treated the same as when he played for Central. They are regular people around town. As a matter of fact Wed. night he was lifting and stretching at the local gym five feet from where me and my son were working out and appeared to be fine, if you care about any news that really matters.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from creiner812. Show creiner812's posts

I says Gonzales on the back.  He bought it from a friend in college.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez and the Kansas City Chiefs? : Not a chance Aaron or DJ can go unnoticed around Bristol not that he isn't treated the same as when he played for Central. They are regular people around town. As a matter of fact Wed. night he was lifting and stretching at the local gym five feet from where me and my son were working out and appeared to be fine, if you care about any news that really matters.
    Posted by part-timer

Yeah yeah yeah Whatevah! So his health looked fine....big deal! What was he wearing? The Joan Rivers wannabes on this forum are dying to know! *leans forward with chin resting in hands in anticipation*

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

avoiding fans.........wouldn't suspect he's a Patriot player wearing a KC shirt

Sections
Shortcuts