Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/25/aaron-hernandez-jail-fight-attacks-inmate/#ixzz2uNGRRni7

Thug will be thug. That said, wonder whether he will last long in prison.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

wow wonder how thats possible thought he was in a cell by himself and not in genral pop..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Got to stay in sape somehow...lol

He's in county jail...it's not prison...there are more morons causing trouble in county jail than prison...guys in prison are there for a long time, they don't want a hassle....idiots in county jail tend to be young punks running their mouths and trying to prove something...who knows what happened....but I'd guess it's something like that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Like a Boss!

Hernandez is one mean SOB.  Surprised it never showed up on the field.  Maybe he had street cred with the players around the league and nobody messed with him, lol!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/25/aaron-hernandez-jail-fight-attacks-inmate/#ixzz2uNGRRni7

straight up punk...i still don't think this guy realizes what he had and threw away he is so hardcore gangbanger...sad case, real lost soul

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Well you know how the old saying goes you beat up one of them, he will have to fight another. The odds will be very stacked against him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

straight up punk...i still don't think this guy realizes what he had and threw away he is so hardcore gangbanger...sad case, real lost soul

Agree. Those words fit him to a T.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Well you know how the old saying goes you beat up one of them, he will have to fight another. The odds will be very stacked against him.

I'm sure he will be running the joint.  Probably already is.  You don't get one on one time with someone in order to beat the crap out of him unless you have some connections.  Plus this isn't prison.  He is in Bristol County Jail.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

I'm sure he will be running the joint.  Probably already is.  You don't get one on one time with someone in order to beat the crap out of him unless you have some connections.  Plus this isn't prison.  He is in Bristol County Jail.

TFB I don't get you...Like a Boss! He will be running the joint...u make it sound like u admire the guy...u sound like some dumb punk in Little Italy looking up to mobsters, saying how "bad ***" they are...are u kidding me with this crap?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB I don't get you...Like a Boss! He will be running the joint...u make it sound like u admire the guy...u sound like some dumb punk in Little Italy looking up to mobsters, saying how "bad ***" they are...are u kidding me with this crap?

Come on 42and46, are you serious? The term 'Like A Boss' applies to the moment.  It doesn't mean anything more then that.  It doesn't reflect admiration for the guy, and it certainly doesn't indicate "looking up" to someone or their lifestyle. 

An accused killer in jail, another dude in jail mouths off to him, dude gets smashed.  Accused killer eliminates a potentially dangerous problem, sends a message to all other inmates wanting to up their status.... LIKE A BOSS! 

That's it, nothing more. 

AND a 24 year old, 6'1" athletically gifted, ex pro football player, gang ties, possible murderer, maybe even multiple murders, a thug who has apparently been a thug his whole life.   I would say it's pretty safe to say this guy will be running any institution he is in. Would you not agree with that? 

Hopefully now you understand what 'like A Boss' means.  It's not because he used to play for may favorite team and trying to defend him, it's not admiration for the guy, it's not "looking up to" mobsters, and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with down playing the crimes he has been accused of.  Got it?

Overreact much?

Carry on!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Come on 42and46, are you serious? The term 'Like A Boss' applies to the moment.  It doesn't mean anything more then that.  It doesn't reflect admiration for the guy, and it certainly doesn't indicate "looking up" to someone or their lifestyle. 

An accused killer in jail, another dude in jail mouths off to him, dude gets smashed.  Accused killer eliminates a potentially dangerous problem, sends a message to all other inmates wanting to up their status.... LIKE A BOSS! 

That's it, nothing more. 

AND a 24 year old, 6'1" athletically gifted, ex pro football player, gang ties, possible murderer, maybe even multiple murders, a thug who has apparently been a thug his whole life.   I would say it's pretty safe to say this guy will be running any institution he is in. Would you not agree with that? 

Hopefully now you understand what 'like A Boss' means.  It's not because he used to play for may favorite team and trying to defend him, it's not admiration for the guy, it's not "looking up to" mobsters, and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with down playing the crimes he has been accused of.  Got it?

Overreact much?

Carry on!

LIKE A BOSS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

That's it, nothing more. 

Overreact much?

Carry on!

no I still don't quite get it and I wonder where all ur jailhouse "knowledge" comes from...u still sound to me like there is something in this that u think is cool...u sound like ur saying " better not mess with my boy Hern"...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

no I still don't quite get it and I wonder where all ur jailhouse "knowledge" comes from...u still sound to me like there is something in this that u think is cool...u sound like ur saying " better not mess with my boy Hern"...

Like A Boss is a catchphrase for a person completing an action with authority and finesse, having an air of superiority and do not care how others perceive them.  Similar to Haters Gonna Hate.  Often used in pictures or gifs illustrating the same meaning... see 'Like A Boss' memes for examples.

Aaron Hernandez handled that situation... Like A Boss! 

Has nothing to do with defending Hernandez, looking up to Hernandez, thinking he is cool, etc.

Jailhouse knowledge?  I don't think anyone needs first hand experience to believe that a 24 year old, 6'1" athletically gifted, ex pro football player, with gang ties, possible murderer, maybe even multiple murders, thug who has apparently been a thug his whole life, will be running any institution he is in. Do you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

just out of curiosity, was a gang affiliation confirmed?  I don't recall seeing anything about that part.  I do recall that before being jailed, someone in a law enforcement did research on all of his tattoos - and didn't find any that were gang related.

If found guilty and incarcerated in a maximum security facility - he will likely have no choice to make friends with someone on the inside.  I'm sure that there will be some inmates who will make him a target - and others who will want AH to be part of their group. Whether he becomes a leader on the inside of a max security facility - who knows?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

it was a scrimmage.

Hern is practicing playing defensive end.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Interesting--I read there was an altercation between two inmates and Hernandez got the better of it.  How does that translate to Aaron Hernandaz attacked another inmate? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:

just out of curiosity, was a gang affiliation confirmed?  I don't recall seeing anything about that part.  I do recall that before being jailed, someone in a law enforcement did research on all of his tattoos - and didn't find any that were gang related.

If found guilty and incarcerated in a maximum security facility - he will likely have no choice to make friends with someone on the inside.  I'm sure that there will be some inmates who will make him a target - and others who will want AH to be part of their group. Whether he becomes a leader on the inside of a max security facility - who knows?

I thought I read somewhere that it was confirmed he was affiliated with the Latin Kings gang.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

guys and gal (love you Game) I did this for a living if you call it that. I worked 25 years in New York state correctional system, now retired. I find hard to believe that Hernandez would have any access to any other inmate even in county. He should have been put into protective custody as a high profile, famous inmate and a gang member too. But that being said I don't know how other states run their prisons. In NY we have an officer that specializes in gangs at each prison and investigates every con coming into the jail. High profile cons go to the security unit even if they had no misbehavior reports, it's just common sense really remove the target/leader problems go down.......Now on to more retirement living, gonna sled today hoo hoo 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

guys and gal (love you Game) I did this for a living if you call it that. I worked 25 years in New York state correctional system, now retired. I find hard to believe that Hernandez would have any access to any other inmate even in county. He should have been put into protective custody as a high profile, famous inmate and a gang member too. But that being said I don't know how other states run their prisons. In NY we have an officer that specializes in gangs at each prison and investigates every con coming into the jail. High profile cons go to the security unit even if they had no misbehavior reports, it's just common sense really remove the target/leader problems go down.......Now on to more retirement living, gonna sled today hoo hoo 

You're just having toooo much fun!!  Love ya Harley.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wouldn't surprise me the other inmate was "dared" to do something to AH?  Who knows.  Might be someone who kept picking on AH for throwing away his career over a stupid thing like not liking how the victim was talking to someone.  Given how long he has been there, to have this happen now and not sooner gets me thinking someone had it in for AH.  Just sayin'.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I thought I read somewhere that it was confirmed he was affiliated with the Latin Kings gang.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-hernandez-tattoos-gang-affiliation-possible-evidence-police-look-for-clues-murder-charge-new-england-patriots-062913

"Before law enforcement officials can figure out where to place Aaron Hernandez in jail, they have to get a read on him. Specifically, they have to read his tattoos.

“We’ll be looking at his tattoos to see if there are any symbols that affiliate with gangs,” Bristol County (Mass.) Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said, as reported by the Boston Herald. “We have to always be vigilant around security and not place him somewhere where there are rival gang members.”

Hernandez, the former New England Patriots tight end charged with the murder of Odin L. Lloyd in Massachusetts, has been housed in the Dartmouth jail’s medical area while officials try to figure out what, if any, gang affiliations he has."

--------------

The above information is dated, and I can't find confirmation that the tattoos are affiliated with any specific gang. It appears that they can't tell from the tattoos that he does have - that doesn't mean tho - that he's not affiliated with a gang member.

Thanks for responding

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I don't condone AH's behavior, I don't think anyone here does.

But, his behavior is pretty normal for prisoners. AH is staking his territory so he doesn't become someone's bi**tch. Sending the word he won't be taken advantage of. Interesting how 2 prisoners in protective custody were in the same hallway at the same time. That is against regulations but things have a way of working that way when someone has connections and status along with the guards drumming up drama to entertain themselves.

Hern has given the impression he likes jail and has said he feels less stress there than on the outside. Maybe, this was his unconscious life long ambition: to be top gangsta in prison? Right now, I think this is the case. It isn't really sad for AH since he seems content there, it is more sad for society and those he harmed. Everyone that trusted him and believed in him that he hurt and betrayed.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Yes your right on this even in mass.It was reported he was in seg gets out 1 hour a day to shower and stuff thats it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Like A Bossis a catchphrase for a person completing an action with authority and finesse, having an air of superiority and do not care how others perceive them.  Similar to Haters Gonna Hate.  Often used in pictures or gifs illustrating the same meaning... see 'Like A Boss' memes for examples.

Has nothing to do with defending Hernandez, looking up to Hernandez, thinking he is cool, etc.

Jailhouse knowledge?  I don't think anyone needs first hand experience to believe that a 24 year old, 6'1" athletically gifted, ex pro football player, with gang ties, possible murderer, maybe even multiple murders, thug who has apparently been a thug his whole life, will be running any institution he is in. Do you?

Ringggggg ringgggggg. Pull over buddy. Here's your ticket cause only one in here that knows anything is the non pats fan board cop.  There's another.  Ringgggg ringgggg. Pull over.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Like A Bossis a catchphrase for a person completing an action with authority and finesse, having an air of superiority and do not care how others perceive them.  Similar to Haters Gonna Hate.  Often used in pictures or gifs illustrating the same meaning... see 'Like A Boss' memes for examples.

Ringggggg ringgggggg. Pull over buddy. Here's your ticket cause only one in here that knows anything is the non pats fan board cop.  There's another.  Ringgggg ringgggg. Pull over.  

LOL!!

Sections
Shortcuts