Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't condone AH's behavior, I don't think anyone here does.

But, his behavior is pretty normal for prisoners. AH is staking his territory so he doesn't become someone's bi**tch. Sending the word he won't be taken advantage of. Interesting how 2 prisoners in protective custody were in the same hallway at the same time. That is against regulations but things have a way of working that way when someone has connections and status along with the guards drumming up drama to entertain themselves.

Hern has given the impression he likes jail and has said he feels less stress there than on the outside. Maybe, this was his unconscious life long ambition: to be top gangsta in prison? Right now, I think this is the case. It isn't really sad for AH since he seems content there, it is more sad for society and those he harmed. Everyone that trusted him and believed in him that he hurt and betrayed.  

[/QUOTE]

^ This

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's a target in there, everyone knows it and yet it still heppned. This is not good for the sherriff. He'll have a civil suit on his desk from the family of the prisoner who got beatdown.

The interesting part of this whole thing, is not that Hernandez got access to this guy, or vice versa, but how long Hernadez was able to deal him a beating. People I've talked to hinted that it was arranged since this guy was giving Hernandez the business with his mouth for quite some time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's a target in there, everyone knows it and yet it still heppned. This is not good for the sherriff. He'll have a civil suit on his desk from the family of the prisoner who got beatdown.

The interesting part of this whole thing, is not that Hernandez got access to this guy, or vice versa, but how long Hernadez was able to deal him a beating. People I've talked to hinted that it was arranged since this guy was giving Hernandez the business with his mouth for quite some time.

[/QUOTE]

You mean there are actually crooked guards in our jails? No way!! LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, if the reports of how and what happened are correct then I am pretty sure it was arranged.  Like I said, this guy will be running any joint he is in.  He is a bad, scary dude.  Glad he is on the inside and not the outside now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wonder if hern has a sign that says Home Sweet Home.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

guys and gal (love you Game) I did this for a living if you call it that. I worked 25 years in New York state correctional system, now retired. I find hard to believe that Hernandez would have any access to any other inmate even in county. He should have been put into protective custody as a high profile, famous inmate and a gang member too. But that being said I don't know how other states run their prisons. In NY we have an officer that specializes in gangs at each prison and investigates every con coming into the jail. High profile cons go to the security unit even if they had no misbehavior reports, it's just common sense really remove the target/leader problems go down.......Now on to more retirement living, gonna sled today hoo hoo 

[/QUOTE]

That's a tough job.

I guess u can't ride the motorcycle in the snow....lol Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Harley would be in the best position to say - altho my guess is that he won't comment on it at all. The only thing I know about jails is the fictional tv shows...lol, y'now - where everyone clears out of an area and an inmate gets shivved by several other inmates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

The person AH gave the beat down was wearing handcuffs. Sounds like a setup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

guys and gal (love you Game) I did this for a living if you call it that. I worked 25 years in New York state correctional system, now retired. I find hard to believe that Hernandez would have any access to any other inmate even in county. He should have been put into protective custody as a high profile, famous inmate and a gang member too. But that being said I don't know how other states run their prisons. In NY we have an officer that specializes in gangs at each prison and investigates every con coming into the jail. High profile cons go to the security unit even if they had no misbehavior reports, it's just common sense really remove the target/leader problems go down.......Now on to more retirement living, gonna sled today hoo hoo 

[/QUOTE]

It's the same as MA...this clown wasn't wearing cuffs? Outside of the cell, awaiting trial for murder, classified as someone who needs to be in PC, and he's not wearing cuffs outside of the cell on the way to God knows where??...lol...someone arranged for him to be without cuffs and able to get his hands on another prisoner in the hall, both there at the same time...and no guards tried to stop it until several blows were landed...lmao......probably some moron with a fairly long county sentence allowed to deliver meals or mop the halls so he could say BS to AH everyday...someone made payback possible...someone got something in return...the guards probably disliked the "mouth" alot for this to be allowed to happen...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

where I worked we "took care" of the mouths ourselves, I've never seen a fight that was setup by the officers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Harley would be in the best position to say - altho my guess is that he won't comment on it at all. The only thing I know about jails is the fictional tv shows...lol, y'now - where everyone clears out of an area and an inmate gets shivved by several other inmates.

[/QUOTE]

there are bad officers, they bring stuff in for the cons, food, drugs, booze, cell phones. some have had sex with them. The problem is it's a tough job that no-one wants to do so the threshold is low to become a correctional officer, and some have no life and become friends with the cons they are with everyday. The pay is decent I topped out at 110,000.00 a year with overtime, lots of time off, great state benefits. That said the job is hard on a person. I've seen things that people shouldnt see, from ho/mo sex to seeing a con get decapitated. fun fun fun 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

where I worked we "took care" of the mouths ourselves, I've never seen a fight that was setup by the officers.

[/QUOTE]

In MA, especially in Bristol County, there are onbly a few "full-time" permanent guards...it's used as a patronage system by the elected sheriff...most have full time jobs in the trades and work a nightshift or weekend shifts to get their insurance coverage and a steady paycheck when the construction season is over...this is true....the coun ty jails are RIFE with bad guards on the take...it's all about cash...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In MA, especially in Bristol County, there are onbly a few "full-time" permanent guards...it's used as a patronage system by the elected sheriff...most have full time jobs in the trades and work a nightshift or weekend shifts to get their insurance coverage and a steady paycheck when the construction season is over...this is true....the coun ty jails are RIFE with bad guards on the take...it's all about cash...

[/QUOTE]

MEL

I am familiar with Middlesex County Probation System and what I know is that it is also a patronage system (jobs handed out to friends and people you owe favors to) versus the strict civil service system (civil service exam, educational requirements etc.) that New York State has. I can imagine the problems you are talking about from what I know of probation. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The person AH gave the beat down was wearing handcuffs. Sounds like a setup.

[/QUOTE]

That part of the story seems to only be coming from TMZ (not the most reliable of sources).

As for AH, I'm not sure he's so scary to other inmates without his arsenal of guns.  Also, he has no access to workout equipment.  He'll be losing muscle mass.  It will be interesting to see how much his body has changed when the trial comes around.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

there are bad officers, they bring stuff in for the cons, food, drugs, booze, cell phones. some have had sex with them. The problem is it's a tough job that no-one wants to do so the threshold is low to become a correctional officer, and some have no life and become friends with the cons they are with everyday. The pay is decent I topped out at 110,000.00 a year with overtime, lots of time off, great state benefits. That said the job is hard on a person. I've seen things that people shouldnt see, from ho/mo sex to seeing a con get decapitated. fun fun fun 

[/QUOTE]

I can imagine that it's very tough.  I've got several friends in law enforcement. We never discuss what they do for a living or what happens on the job in public.  I'm glad you got compensated for your job - and that you're enjoying retirement at this point.  There are so many other things to do in life besides work.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Surprised it took this long for him to pick a fight!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

From another source:

"Sometime Tuesday afternoon, Hernandez was walking in a secured hallway when he came into contact with the same inmate who was bothering him. That meeting reportedly resulted in the altercation.

It is not clear how both Hernandez and the other inmate came to be in that hallway, which is reserved for just one inmate at a time. Hodgson said that neither Hernandez nor the other inmate suffered significant injuries."

People are making out to be Hernandez going crazy and eating the guy's face off.

Who knows?

Here are two possibilites:

1.  The guy has been harrassing Hernandez all day.  Hernandez doesn't want to get thrown in the hole or can't get the guy alone so he lets it go.  Later, he has some dope CO put them together in a hallway and they fight.

2.  The guy wants to take down Hernandez for whatever reason.  He tries to get him to go all day.  No luck.  He gets his CO buddy to make it happen.  They fight.

Either way, Hernandez is scum.

And yeah, TFB, your posts do seem to be glorifying him.  "Like a boss" is generally used in admiration.  The guy is lower than whaleshit.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And yeah, TFB, your posts do seem to be glorifying him.  "Like a boss" is generally used in admiration.  The guy is lower than whaleshit.

[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't..  Maybe you should go back and read my responses.

The term 'Like A Boss' applies to the moment.  It doesn't mean anything more then that.

He handled the situation LIKE A BOSS!  That's glorifying him?  No, that's describing how he handled the situation.... LIKE A BOSS!  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The term 'Like A Boss' applies to the moment.  It doesn't mean anything more then that.

He handled the situation LIKE A BOSS!  That's glorifying him?  No, that's describing how he handled the situation.... LIKE A BOSS!  

[/QUOTE]
    Some of the Bosses I've had, using that term would definitely not be a "positive".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Some of the Bosses I've had, using that term would definitely not be a "positive".

[/QUOTE]

LOL! 

It's a term used to describe how someone handles a situation... with authority. Is that glorifying him?  LOL!!  Nope. Just desrcibing how he handled the situation.  How would you describe how he handled the situation? LIKE A BOSS pretty much sums it up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL! 

It's a term used to describe how someone handles a situation... with authority. Is that glorifying him?  LOL!!  Nope. Just desrcibing how he handled the situation.  How would you describe how he handled the situation? LIKE A BOSS pretty much sums it up.

[/QUOTE]
    Just off the top of my head:

Like an A**

Like a Thug

Like a Loser

Like about what I'd expect from him at this point.

Like my old Boss.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Well lets just hope when he gets put away for life he takes it LIKE AN EMPLOYEE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nah they are all heroes like every cop is a hero too

Undecided

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't condone AH's behavior, I don't think anyone here does.

But, his behavior is pretty normal for prisoners. AH is staking his territory so he doesn't become someone's bi**tch. Sending the word he won't be taken advantage of. Interesting how 2 prisoners in protective custody were in the same hallway at the same time. That is against regulations but things have a way of working that way when someone has connections and status along with the guards drumming up drama to entertain themselves.

Hern has given the impression he likes jail and has said he feels less stress there than on the outside. Maybe, this was his unconscious life long ambition: to be top gangsta in prison? Right now, I think this is the case. It isn't really sad for AH since he seems content there, it is more sad for society and those he harmed. Everyone that trusted him and believed in him that he hurt and betrayed.  

[/QUOTE]

man that is really sad...this guy had a woman he was going to marry, a beautiful little girl, millions in the bank, a huge house and played football, a game he loved, for a living...at 24 he had already played in a Super Bowl..and yet he is more content in prison

the thing that still gets me is it seems he Hernandez was not like this at all growing up...no gangs, no trouble just a regular teenager playing football in high school...his father's death put him in a tailspin and he fell in with the wrong crowd but it blows my mind he could go from average kid to hardcore gangbanger in so short a time

Sections
Shortcuts