Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate

To be fair to Herendez, he was incited by this dude. Who knows what he was saying to him, also where were the guards couldn't they see or hear what was going on before it escalated?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

Lookin' good in this pic

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-throwing-gang-signs/

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

where I worked we "took care" of the mouths ourselves, I've never seen a fight that was setup by the officers.

[/QUOTE]

In MA, especially in Bristol County, there are onbly a few "full-time" permanent guards...it's used as a patronage system by the elected sheriff...most have full time jobs in the trades and work a nightshift or weekend shifts to get their insurance coverage and a steady paycheck when the construction season is over...this is true....the coun ty jails are RIFE with bad guards on the take...it's all about cash...

[/QUOTE]

MEL

I am familiar with Middlesex County Probation System and what I know is that it is also a patronage system (jobs handed out to friends and people you owe favors to) versus the strict civil service system (civil service exam, educational requirements etc.) that New York State has. I can imagine the problems you are talking about from what I know of probation. 

[/QUOTE]

If you had to choose, go anywehere but the MA. Correctional system...no professionalism at all

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't condone AH's behavior, I don't think anyone here does.

But, his behavior is pretty normal for prisoners. AH is staking his territory so he doesn't become someone's bi**tch. Sending the word he won't be taken advantage of. Interesting how 2 prisoners in protective custody were in the same hallway at the same time. That is against regulations but things have a way of working that way when someone has connections and status along with the guards drumming up drama to entertain themselves.

Hern has given the impression he likes jail and has said he feels less stress there than on the outside. Maybe, this was his unconscious life long ambition: to be top gangsta in prison? Right now, I think this is the case. It isn't really sad for AH since he seems content there, it is more sad for society and those he harmed. Everyone that trusted him and believed in him that he hurt and betrayed.  

man that is really sad...this guy had a woman he was going to marry, a beautiful little girl, millions in the bank, a huge house and played football, a game he loved, for a living...at 24 he had already played in a Super Bowl..and yet he is more content in prison

the thing that still gets me is it seems he Hernandez was not like this at all growing up...no gangs, no trouble just a regular teenager playing football in high school...his father's death put him in a tailspin and he fell in with the wrong crowd but it blows my mind he could go from average kid to hardcore gangbanger in so short a time

[/QUOTE]
    JINTS

Yeah, it scares me too. Although there is much about the gang culture of Bristol, CT and his family's history of transgression that likely contributed to the mess, it is scary to think someone could change so quickly. What I take away is that life is very fragile; the boundary between being a saint or sinner, hero or criminal, is very thin. We need to take care of ourselves and those around us with all the love we can muster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't condone AH's behavior, I don't think anyone here does.

But, his behavior is pretty normal for prisoners. AH is staking his territory so he doesn't become someone's bi**tch. Sending the word he won't be taken advantage of. Interesting how 2 prisoners in protective custody were in the same hallway at the same time. That is against regulations but things have a way of working that way when someone has connections and status along with the guards drumming up drama to entertain themselves.

Hern has given the impression he likes jail and has said he feels less stress there than on the outside. Maybe, this was his unconscious life long ambition: to be top gangsta in prison? Right now, I think this is the case. It isn't really sad for AH since he seems content there, it is more sad for society and those he harmed. Everyone that trusted him and believed in him that he hurt and betrayed.  

[/QUOTE]

man that is really sad...this guy had a woman he was going to marry, a beautiful little girl, millions in the bank, a huge house and played football, a game he loved, for a living...at 24 he had already played in a Super Bowl..and yet he is more content in prison

the thing that still gets me is it seems he Hernandez was not like this at all growing up...no gangs, no trouble just a regular teenager playing football in high school...his father's death put him in a tailspin and he fell in with the wrong crowd but it blows my mind he could go from average kid to hardcore gangbanger in so short a time

[/QUOTE]
    JINTS

Yeah, it scares me too. Although there is much about the gang culture of Bristol, CT and his family's history of transgression that likely contributed to the mess, it is scary to think someone could change so quickly. What I take away is that life is very fragile; the boundary between being a saint or sinner, hero or criminal, is very thin. We need to take care of ourselves and those around us with all the love we can muster.

[/QUOTE]

yes - well said

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

I'm sure he gets " challenged" a lot being a NFL player-that being said hard to feel sorry for a guy that had what he had and did what he did?

Sections
Shortcuts