Aaron Hernandez expected to play tomorrow in a limited role.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Aaron Hernandez expected to play tomorrow in a limited role.

Just saw this on profootballtalk, Good news for the pats we can use all the offense weapons we can get against seattles tough D.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez expected to play tomorrow in a limited role.

I personally feel Hernandez on the field makes the d single gronk.  Hernandez comes back and gronk gets more targets. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

would give us an extra quality receiver....but I'm thinking against the Seahawks, we don't need him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm not sure how i feel about this. If his ankle is still so far from being 100% he can only see limited playing time than I'd prefer he didn't play rather than set back his recovery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I agree with glenr. Hernandez is a key weapon in this offense and if he still hasn't fully recovered why risk putting him out there? He is signed for years and you don't want these type of injuries to keep accuring. I would think the Pats would really let him get 100% before putting him out there, we have plenty of weapons to survive till Hernandez is ready. However, if the trainers say he could go and I am sure Hernandez wants to get out there, the coaches better use him in plays that mean something if it's going to be a limited role.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

If the Doc's clear him, play him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

That's good if he's okay. If it was a risk that he would have a setback they wouldn't play him, unless this was a playoff game . Now we need this guy to stay healthy cause he's a player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

They've played it conservatively with him thus far and it appears that they are continuing to do so.  I don't see him taking the field unless the Pats are convinced he's ready.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I imagine his ankle is pretty much 100% if he is playing - I would think it's more a matter of him not having contact or being in game shape for the reason he will be "limited". If he plays 15-20 snaps he will probably get what they can't give him in practice right now...game speed and contact.

Of course if he wrenches his ankle in the second quarter...I didn't write this^^.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Seattle is a blitzing team. The TE's are probably going to be doing a good amount of blocking today and that puts more stress on the ankle than route running. If Fells' blocking is up to par than I'd give him another week. As far as I know Hernandez has still only seen limited practice time. If he's not healthy enough for a few consecutive days of full practice then how is he healthy enough to play a regular season game against an opponent we should be able to beat without him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with glenr. Hernandez is a key weapon in this offense and if he still hasn't fully recovered why risk putting him out there? He is signed for years and you don't want these type of injuries to keep accuring. I would think the Pats would really let him get 100% before putting him out there, we have plenty of weapons to survive till Hernandez is ready. However, if the trainers say he could go and I am sure Hernandez wants to get out there, the coaches better use him in plays that mean something if it's going to be a limited role.

[/QUOTE]

If you use the argument some are using in DC with regard to playing Stras or not they would say play him, the future is now, the h--- with worrying about the players long term health !!

Hetch 

Sections
Shortcuts