Aaron Hernandez or Brandon Spikes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez or Brandon Spikes

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez or Brandon Spikes: Care to change your mind on McCourty after seeing this Rams' game? Why did we not take the man everyone said we shaould have, Kyle Wilson?
    In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez or Brandon Spikes : Of course, but sometimes you can tell a guy gets it (or doesn't) right off the bat.  For example, I don't ever recall watching Wheatley play and thinking this guy is going to be a player.  With McCourty, I see instinct, confidence and willingness.  Same thing with Hernandez.  They look like football players right out of the gate.  I like what I see from Gronk and Spikes too.  McKenzie, eh.  Sometimes it takes some time, like with Chung and Meriweather.  But I can't think of too many guys who looked great in their first camp and went on to be busts.
    Posted by Muzwell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez or Brandon Spikes: Is this post serious? Pass the kool aid. Hernandez is Dallas Clark? Pass whatever it is you are smoking, also.
    I really think Hernandez gives the Patriots a Dallas Clark type presence on the field in terms of causing matchup problems for defenses if he can develop and fine tune his game. he has at times in this preseason lined up off the line as an extra receiver and i see him doing that all year,however like natesubs said he has to take catches away from Moss, Welker and the rest of them. Spikes on the other hand can make it happen if he amass a lot of tackles like Mayo did in his rookie season.Spikes presence might also allow Belichick to go after QB's more with him,Mayo or Guyton something the Patriots dont do as much.   
    Posted by PatsBBBrady

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Hernandez or Brandon Spikes: He is a rookie from a well known program who was passed on over 100 times before being selected. And why keep comparing him to these guys, Novacek and Clark? Looks to me more like Chris Baker.
    Nobody picking the first rounder? I like Hernandez on the offensive side.  I don't think he'll have a problem getting looks if he continues to get open.  He already seems to have a rapport with Brady.  Reminds me of a quicker Jay Novacek more than Clark.
    Posted by Muzwell

Sections
Shortcuts