Aaron Hernandez...a thread of laughs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez...a thread of laughs

Brady2Welker47

Great job!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lot's of these going around and as funny as some of them are I am going to refrain from making any Hernandez photoshops.  A guy was murdered, a family has lost their son, brother, possibly father.  Hernandez has caused his family pain and will probably be spending a lot of time behind bars leaving a young Daughter to grow up without a Father.

So for those reason I will not be participating an any Aaron Hernandez photoshops. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hopefully 49Patriot didn't already shell out the $50+ bucks to buy that new Hernandez jersey...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Hopefully 49Patriot didn't already shell out the $50+ bucks to buy that new Hernandez jersey...

Oh, I forgot about that.  I hope he didn't either, lol!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Hernandez makes Tonya Harding's attack on Nancy Kerrigan look like it was done by criminal masterminds.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Lot's of these going around and as funny as some of them are I am going to refrain from making any Hernandez photoshops.  A guy was murdered, a family has lost their son, brother, possibly father.  Hernandez has caused his family pain and will probably be spending a lot of time behind bars leaving a young Daughter to grow up without a Father.

So for those reason I will not be participating an any Aaron Hernandez photoshops. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Cry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Greatest GM of all-time. Just ask Rusty (and his other 20 fake accounts).

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Hernandez makes Tonya Harding's attack on Nancy Kerrigan look like it was done by criminal masterminds.

Bawahaha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Sorry but I see nothing amusing in this whole ordeal.

Two mothers are destroyed, a fiance and their daughter now have to live with a father who is an alleged murderer. Brothers, sisters, friends and significant others are trying to wrap their minds and grief around this whole unbelievable set of circumstances.

And here we have some making funnies about it.

Ignorant and unsympathetic people is what I see.

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

It's called gallows humor folks....you don't have to read it if you don't want too...

Humor is good but not two weeks in. There is a time and place for everything and this is not the time or the place. If you were a friend/brother/sister of a murdered person would you want to see this crap right now?

BTW...you're a Red Sox fan and you don't like Gallows Humor?...This is a child like comparision since there is no coorelation between murder and being a RS fan. BTW I am also a B;s, C;s and Pat's fan. I was a Pats fan at their inception and saw games in Fenway./BU/Harvard. I get the feeling that you are aboout 30 and an addition to the Pats since 2000.

BTW Red Sox fan from FLA.....how much $$$$ did YOU send to the family of Odin Lloyd?

What has this got to do with your post? Trying to deflect some guilt on to another subject.

Thought so! 

BTW would you have the balls to show these to either family members?  These "funnies" are easy to post when no one will ever know who you are but I doubt you would post your name and own up to them.

Last thing would you want any of these posted if either were your son?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Oh yeah and I'm the guy who reported this as obscene and vulgar. Probably the only person here not hiding behind an avatar as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Oh yeah and I'm the guy who reported this as obscene and vulgar. Probably the only person here not hiding behind an avatar as well.

Translation.........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Translation.........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

funny coming from a Jets fan

This picture is what you're like every season

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts