Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's a big baby?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant?

+1

He's a pee-pee. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant? : 1) I'm NOT a "senior citizen". I've been around longer than most folks on this board, only because I saw games at BU and Fenway.  2) My opening sums it all up. You're team (ergo YOU) should have no concern on just what Rogers does, how he plays, OR his successes until such time you go head-to-head with him. So, why the griping? PLUS, he plays in the NFC, where you get to play him once every 4 years (regular season; please refer to your playoff "successes"). It only leads to one HUGE, glaring conclusion: Envy. Dogg, you hit my funny bone straight on with a crushing blow this morning.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]
    You're only as old as you feel, right Pops?  Given your desire to stay current (btw - throw away that "members only" jacket), you drive a Nissan Cube instead of Buick, right? 

As for what I should or should not concern myself with, I think that's up to me.   Listen, for a "current" guy, laid back is the way, not "know it all" advice giving.  If you do that, you'll be acting your age, which really wouldn't fit with the image you are attempting project here. 

So given the freedom to concern myself wth and comment on whatever I choose, this was a topic of interest to me since I've seen him play recently at times my team didn't play.  Call it expanding my horizons, if you must.  And just for giggles, the next time you stumble upon a thread that strikes you oddly, I recommend pausing before writing, because missing the point is going to make you look more your age than you probably want. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He is the reining champ. Brag it up I say. Until he's beaten he is the best.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Until the champ gets beat, he's still the champ.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

Who cares, the guy is a great QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant?:
    He mocked the press for wondering whether or not the team would be ok after not doing lockout workouts.  I realize thats no big deal, but then in the games when he scores a touchdown he does this thing where he acts like a boxer putting on his champion's belt.  With a little trash talk he might reach Philip Rivers realm.  Gotta believe there are some defensive players out there that would like to do nothing more than put him out for a game or two. 
    Posted by UD6

No where NEAR as arrogant as being a CLOT fan posting this kind of moronic second grade thread on a PATRIOTS board.  MAN, THAT IS ARROGANT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

He called TB the best QB in the game & said it's not even close....He also dissed Sanchez's spread in GQ basically called him femine.

I call that awesome!

He was also a total class act dealing with that doosher Favre...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]He mocked the press for wondering whether or not the team would be ok after not doing lockout workouts.  I realize thats no big deal, but then in the games when he scores a touchdown he does this thing where he acts like a boxer putting on his champion's belt.  With a little trash talk he might reach Philip Rivers realm.  Gotta believe there are some defensive players out there that would like to do nothing more than put him out for a game or two. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

you're crying because your boy pouting is out for the year, and the dolts willgo down in history as the second team that goes 0-16. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Simply put, no. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]He is the reining champ. Brag it up I say. Until he's beaten he is the best.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Not the best in his class, but a SB winner

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I just can't get all worked up about anything Rodgers does...not impacting my team or my life in any way as of yet...if he makes outlandish statements about the Pats, then I'll react...besides, the players have a way of handing out appropriate justice on the field for inappropriate behavior off it, so I'll let some opponent handle business....

HOW 'BOUT THEM COLTS??????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers - Anyone else think he's incredibly arrogant? : You're only as old as you feel, right Pops?  Given your desire to stay current (btw - throw away that "members only" jacket), you drive a Nissan Cube instead of Buick, right?  As for what I should or should not concern myself with, I think that's up to me.   Listen, for a "current" guy, laid back is the way, not "know it all" advice giving.  If you do that, you'll be acting your age, which really wouldn't fit with the image you are attempting project here.  So given the freedom to concern myself wth and comment on whatever I choose, this was a topic of interest to me since I've seen him play recently at times my team didn't play.  Call it expanding my horizons, if you must.  And just for giggles, the next time you stumble upon a thread that strikes you oddly, I recommend pausing before writing, because missing the point is going to make you look more your age than you probably want. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Facts:

1) I drive a big-azzed, gas guzzlin' environment harmin', accident causin', no monthy payment makin' SUV. You can keep the Buick and the Toaster.

2) As for what you can or cannt comment on, just remember that others see what you offer for discussion. Ever hear of "It's none of my business?" maybe you should try it out sometime. Nothing says "butt in" like offering an opinion on something that has no impact, directly or indirectly, on your what you're writing about. So what if Rogers does what he does? Too freaking bad if you don't like it! I'm sure he and the Packers don't care a rip about your sensitive littel feelings, or what others do, for that matter. Just keep winning. So, you can either deal with it  like a real grown up, or continue to get your Payaton 'jammies all wety with tears.

3) I was right... it's envy. Pure and simple.

Approx 4.5 hours to your next loss! Get the Oreos and warm milk ready!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Don't lie old man, everyone knows from your personality that you drive a buick.  Its alright, I am sure you are the man amongst your brethren at the 4:30 dinner at the diner.  As for saying publicly what I want to say.  I'll continue to say it without the advice of a senior citizen who thinks he's hip with the teenage posting lingo.  Oh - and everytime you stubbornly cling to your opinion, you show your age.  gramps - I'll be rooting for my team's sorry passing game and hoping Curtis Painter once and for all proves us all wrong.  Not that he's worthy of anything but a back up spot, but that he is at least worthy of that.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

This is what your sorry team has reduced you to UD? Making juvenile, albeit sophistcated, ageist jabs at another member of this board?

Is that truly the best you've got UD? Maybe it is, since your bottom feeding Colts aren't worthy of an afterthought at the current time.........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

juvenile albeit sophisticated is that like Midnight at the North Pole on the Summer Equinox?

I don't know if its the best I've got.  That's up to you guys to decide. 

That said, you'll notice that Gramps drew first bood, and since this is only a message board, all slights are in play. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He is the reining champ. Brag it up I say. Until he's beaten he is the best.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Not the best in his class, but a SB winner

But thats what its about. When you hold the title your the best until mathematical elimination

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sean67. Show Sean67's posts

Didn't Tom Brady chuckle at the prediction where the Giants would keep them from scoring more than 17 points------as if it was completely impossible?

EVERY great QB has swagger.  And every fan just thinks it's the OTHER fans' QBs.

I have no problem with Rodgers or Brady.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't Tom Brady chuckle at the prediction where the Giants would keep them from scoring more than 17 points------as if it was completely impossible? EVERY great QB has swagger.  And every fan just thinks it's the OTHER fans' QBs. I have no problem with Rodgers or Brady.
    Posted by Sean67[/QUOTE]

Yea - I think it went something like "14 points, is Plax going to play defense?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Rodgers is fine. The 'belt' thing is funny. Now if we had to get through the Pack every year to get to the SB.. maybe another story.

I have a bigger problem with whiners, anyone on the Chargers, Ravens and Jets.

Rivers and Manning(s) are arrogant. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Ah - A-Rog Belt sportin SB champ has now opined that the NFL is to blame for Johnny Jolly's drug habit and legal problems. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/05/aaron-rodgers-says-league-deserves-some-of-the-blame-for-johnny-jolly

I don't know when it is going to happen, but I am predicting a shorter "great" career for A-Rog.  This guy is full of himself. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Get lost, Clot loser

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Rodgers hasn't done anything "arrogant" , at least imo. Seriously what is "arrogant" about him putting on his belt? How is that arrogant at all? He might be the best QB in the game , leading the best offense in the game. There's nothing wrong with letting your opponent know it's going to be a long day after torching their a s s for 6 TD's. Many QB's , including Brady have talked some chit at some point. It's sports , whats wrong with a little trash talk? Also this is nothing new. From Tarkenton to McMahon , QB's have always done their fair share on yapping.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't Tom Brady chuckle at the prediction where the Giants would keep them from scoring more than 17 points------as if it was completely impossible? EVERY great QB has swagger.  And every fan just thinks it's the OTHER fans' QBs. I have no problem with Rodgers or Brady.
    Posted by Sean67[/QUOTE]

I don't know that Brady was chuckling at the prediction or reather chuckling that he had made a prediction.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rogers is sitting on top of the world right now. It isn't easy to win a SB. It's exceptionally hard to repeat. Let him have his swagger while he can. He may never have another opportunity.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

He's the second best QB in the NFL; he deserves a little swagger. Tom B. also has swagger. ....  Note: He IS a good player!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]He mocked the press for wondering whether or not the team would be ok after not doing lockout workouts.  I realize thats no big deal, but then in the games when he scores a touchdown he does this thing where he acts like a boxer putting on his champion's belt.  With a little trash talk he might reach Philip Rivers realm.  Gotta believe there are some defensive players out there that would like to do nothing more than put him out for a game or two. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You really are holier than thou

the Packers are 4-0

He deserves to fire back at the people who complained and nagged about the Pakers' lack of offseason activities.  After all, the team that was supposed to have a huge advantage, the Saints, haven't looked exactly perfect for their efforts.  Meanwhile, the Packers did what they were supposed to do, like professionals while the press slammed them for being disorganized slackers

He deserves to fire back.  There's no arrogance in pointing out that the Packers are doing just fine without organized activities.

Sections
Shortcuts