Aaron Rodgers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Aaron Rodgers

This whole team looks sharp. The Offensive line is opening up truck size holes and the Bears Defense is back on their heels. I love that play where Erlacher got torched by the RB on that screen play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Urlacher is probably the most overrated LB of the decade. Doesn't hit that well. Doesn't rack up tackles that well. Isn't spectacular in coverage. I mean, in 2006, people were talking about him being a potential HOF'er.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

He's looking like Girlacher today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Looked good at the beginning of the game, but pretty much got shut down with good defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

bj raji saved that game for them in my eyes other wise it goes into ot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Build-wise, Rodgers is the perfect QB in my eyes. I went to the Falcons/Packers game, had end zone tickets at the 10th row. What I saw from Rodgers live was insane. I saw so many plays where the rush is in his face, he spins out from John Abraham, scrambles for 5 yards and then throws a 30-yard laser towards the sideline. It's ridiculous.

I'll still take Brady but Rodgers is clearly the new wave of QB's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rodgers didn't exactly have a good game when all is said and done..  see my new discussion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rodgers:
    [QUOTE]He's looking like Girlacher today.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

LOL, he did get an INT for his team though while looking like a girl

Sections
Shortcuts