Aaron Rogers in not the MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Aaron Rogers in not the MVP

The #4 ranked QB in passing yardage, Behind Eli lol, just got eliminated from the race.  That should leave Brees 1 and GRONK 2.  To bad Brady didn't throw a few goal line passes his way.  I would of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Aaron Rogers in not the MVP

To his credit though, Brady did do a Gronk-style spike when he scored. I still think Gronk has a shot at 18-20 TDs. Important thing is that we don't take the Bills or Fins lightly.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Aaron Rogers in not the MVP:
    The #4 ranked QB in passing yardage, Behind Eli lol, just got eliminated from the race.  That should leave Brees 1 and GRONK 2.  To bad Brady didn't throw a few goal line passes his way.  I would of.
    Posted by tcal2-

I think he has to be in the running; he's still having a great year on the team with the best record in the NFL. Plus, Brady had that stinker against the Bills, and Brees and Eli have had their share, too.

Biggest problem for Rodgers is the Pack is having major O-line problems now; at least two of their guys were injured today, so they were shuffling backup guards to the right tackle spot. It's going to take some time to straighten that out. Combined with an injured Driver and Starks, and that machine may not be humming for the next couple of weeks.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Rodgers didnt throw 4 interceptions today either, and Brady's team isnt 13-1. Your such a moron

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Rodgers TD-INT ratio is +2. Bradys was -1. Thats a difference of 3. He ran for 1 today

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm pretty sure that it's a given that Rodgers will get the MVP this season!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rogers in not the MVP:
    I'm pretty sure that it's a given that Rodgers will get the MVP this season!
    Posted by TFB12

Not if Brees beats Marino's single season yardage record (which he's on pace to do)..?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Rodgers' loss and stinker when he lost his #1 receiver and a couple linemen really opens up the MVP race again

I'd say Brady - Welker is the only receiver who would make the Saints' roster.  Gronk would still start at tight end, but Hernandez would sit behind Jimmy Graham and all those real receivers (he's such a tweener)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Posted by tcal2-

because his team lost one game?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

BRADY does not concern himself with individual awards as some of you do. A S.B. WIN is his goal as probably it is for Rogers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Unless Mr. Rogers has a complete meltdown in the last two games I think he walks away with the MVP. What may get less talk time is the whole greatest season ever for a QB. In my opinion Brady 07 and Manning in 04 were better seasons, and pretty much statistically that was the case also. But, then again who cares because MVP is alot of baloney. Does anyone remember in 07 when Brett Favre got an MVP vote?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

BRADY does not concern himself with individual awards as some of you do. A S.B. WIN is his goal as probably it is for Rogers.
    Posted by TSWFAN

and the cow jumped over the moon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rogers in not the MVP : and the cow jumped over the moon.
    Posted by UD6

And when it did it gave birth to you

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Posted by tcal2-

Not that it's all about stats but since you seem to think so lets take a look.

Rodgers 40 TD's to Brees 37
    Rodgers only 6 INT's to Brees 11
    Rodgers GBR of 120.1 to Brees of 109.1
    Rodgers Passing yards 4,360 to Brees 4,780

Team Record GB 13-1   NO 11-3.  GB beat NO head to head

So out of all that you have Brees over Rodgers because he has more passing yards?  Sorry I disagree.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Posted by TSWFAN

That's right I forgot you have access to his personal diary where he states this.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Rodgers 40 ( Not a record )  TD's to Brees 37
    Rodgers only 6 ( Not a record ) INT's to Brees 11
    Rodgers GBR of 120.1 ( YAWN )to Brees of 109.1
    Rodgers Passing yards 4,360 to Brees 4,780 ( Record Pace )

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Rodgers 40 ( Not a record )   TD's to Brees 37 Rodgers only 6 ( Not a record ) INT's to Brees 11 Rodgers GBR of 120.1 ( YAWN ) to Brees of 109.1 Rodgers Passing yards 4,360 to Brees 4,780 ( Record Pace )
    Posted by tcal2-

Your logic is dizzying.  Inconceivable!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I was hoping the Pats would do some play action and go to Gronk on that last TD. They certainly spread the ball around yesterday and it would have been nice to see Gronk Pad his TD stats a little.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Aaron Rogers in not the MVP : That's right I forgot you have access to his personal diary where he states this.
    Posted by tcal2-

Right Coach... we also need to cut OCHO and the LAW FIRM.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

With the way the Saints like to get the ball downfield and don't rely on YAC, I don't know how much Welker would play for the Saints....Brees isn't very good on shorter routes over the middle. Rodgers likes to get the ball downfield as well.
    Gronk would start for any team, and Hernandez is probably the best #2 TE in the league as well.

However, people saying that the Patriots need a 3rd WR option are ridiculous.....the Pats have 3 receivers who have more than some team's #1 receivers.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Brees gets an MVP for playing in his cushy dome against the cushy NFC South?  That would be like some overrated QB in a cushy dome in the cushy AFC south getting the MVP.

Sections
Shortcuts