Abraham and Freeney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Abraham and Freeney

Either of them still a chance to end up at NE?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Abraham and Freeney

Not unless they lower their salary expectations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I don't really know if collins is the help that the Patriots need for the pass rush problem. Seems to me that they'd still want to go after one of the two....for some competition. Give them an incentive laden contract so that they can earn the money they want - but based on on-the-field production.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

I don't really know if collins is the help that the Patriots need for the pass rush problem. Seems to me that they'd still want to go after one of the two....for some competition. Give them an incentive laden contract so that they can earn the money they want - but based on on-the-field production.

A few interesting veterans out there usually there is a run when free agency starts then teams concentrate on the draft and vets are alot cheaper at that time after the draft ends as well as after June 1st releases. Call me crazy but I would not be surprised if the Pats go after one of those two guys and maybe even bring Lloyd back at a cheaper price

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Colosoxman's comment:

A few interesting veterans out there usually there is a run when free agency starts then teams concentrate on the draft and vets are alot cheaper at that time after the draft ends as well as after June 1st releases. Call me crazy but I would not be surprised if the Pats go after one of those two guys and maybe even bring Lloyd back at a cheaper price

would be okay with that...the Patriots need to build depth at the DE/OLB position...

yeah, wouldn't be surprised about Lloyd either...even though he's finesse...lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't see it at this point.  But never say never.