abraham pats agree on contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: abraham pats agree on contract

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to SilverSun's comment:

Over the hill at 35 and don't know why this is good news instead of waste of money - see Shawn Ellis.

Ellis's numbers were in decline Abraham's are steady

Aside from that...who, currently on the roster, has the history to teach a still raw CHandler Jones about rushing the passer? Coaches, for sure. But Abraham would be a guy that was playing his best when Jones was a young teenager. Someone he should be able to listen to and respect. How is this a bad thing in the least?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

E-friggin-gad - the guy is making moves to improve offense, defense and special teams in free agency and he's probably not done yet.  We had one of the youngest Ds in the league last year so he brings in some veteran leadership and experience to help and he gets gassed.  Thus far I like what he's done.  If it's true that he's landed Abraham that's a plus in my view. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Our new free agent class!! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Cocoon!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

E-friggin-gad - the guy is making moves to improve offense, defense and special teams in free agency and he's probably not done yet.  We had one of the youngest Ds in the league last year so he brings in some veteran leadership and experience to help and he gets gassed.  Thus far I like what he's done.  If it's true that he's landed Abraham that's a plus in my view. 

Very little perspective on this forum. One of the youngest defenses gets some productive vet leadership and now they're getting old. Funny stuff...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Speaking of aged players who could bring lots of experience to this team you guys need to read this article. We need to sign this guy upon graduation. A fun read !!

http://tinyurl.com/6e597ao

Alan Moore may not be your typical college football player, but still, the 61-year-old impressed his young Faulkner University teammates by kicking an extra point during a game Saturday.

Hetch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Another player actively seeking a new contract !!

Hetch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Why so negative, Hetch?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to jozee76's comment:

[QUOTE]

Over the hill at 35 and don't know why this is good news instead of waste of money - see Shawn Ellis.

[/QUOTE

PLEASEwhen you make a stupid comment, PLEASE review last years stats and facts!!! What a forum!!!!

It's a problem. We have some sick, sick people here. Mostly 22 year old pink hats or 45 year old pink hats who mock BB thinking they're better, while defending a subpar Brady in the postsesason.

We have a insane poster defending a coach (GM) for putting one of the worst defenses imaginable on turf for the past 5 years,  How freaken embarrassing is that?

certifiable!

Please post the points averages for the Pats D the last 5 years so we can see where these fall in the NFL.

Thanks.

"one of the worst defenses imaginable"

I am certifiable?  The board thinks you are with that ridiculous statement you hope sticks.   Or, at least, everyone who isn't an inbred.   Desperate much? 

Ever see the 1966 NOs Saints D? What about the 1989 TB Bucs D? What about another hundred Ds through NFL history that were way, way worse than our Ds?

lol

Of course you haven't. You're an ignorant buffoon.

Yes, one of the worst D's imaginable. 

Facts are no play-off team has ever won a SB with such a statistically pizz poor DEFENSE.

Has there ever been a SB contender that couldn't produce even one 3 & out, in the history of the NFL?  Or one rz stop?  If so, I would like to know who.

Perhaps you could google that info?

Never has and never will.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Why so negative, Hetch?

Not being negative. Sorry if that's the way it came accross. Just poking fun at those who think that Pats are getting old when in fact they are one of the younger teams, especiaaly on "D" in the NFL. I'm all in favor of some of the moves so far but think letting Welker walk was a huge mistake. 

Hetch

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Why so negative, Hetch?

Not being negative. Sorry if that's the way it came accross. Just poking fun at those who think that Pats are getting old when in fact they are one of the younger teams, especiaaly on "D" in the NFL. I'm all in favor of some of the moves so far but think letting Welker walk was a huge mistake. 

Hetch

Completely misinterpreted what you were saying. My bad.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Why so negative, Hetch?

Hetch

Completely misinterpreted what you were saying. My bad.

We all bad. 

Cheers, Hetch

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

PLEASEwhen you make a stupid comment, PLEASE review last years stats and facts!!! What a forum!!!!

It's a problem. We have some sick, sick people here. Mostly 22 year old pink hats or 45 year old pink hats who mock BB thinking they're better, while defending a subpar Brady in the postsesason.

We have a insane poster defending a coach (GM) for putting one of the worst defenses imaginable on turf for the past 5 years,  How freaken embarrassing is that?

certifiable!

Please post the points averages for the Pats D the last 5 years so we can see where these fall in the NFL.

Thanks.

"one of the worst defenses imaginable"

I am certifiable?  The board thinks you are with that ridiculous statement you hope sticks.   Or, at least, everyone who isn't an inbred.   Desperate much? 

Ever see the 1966 NOs Saints D? What about the 1989 TB Bucs D? What about another hundred Ds through NFL history that were way, way worse than our Ds?

lol

Of course you haven't. You're an ignorant buffoon.

Yes, one of the worst D's imaginable. 

Facts are no play-off team has ever won a SB with such a statistically pizz poor DEFENSE.

Has there ever been a SB contender that couldn't produce even one 3 & out, in the history of the NFL?  Or one rz stop?  If so, I would like to know who.

Perhaps you could google that info?

Never has and never will.

13 points allowed over 57 minutes in a postseason game in no way reflects "one of the worst Ds imagineable".

You're a moron. Go read up on the history of the NFL. It's been around since the early 20s. LOL

How many pink hats do you own, Pezzy? The board hopes you have one for all seasons and all kinds of weather.  Very important.

Ya, Too bad games aren't 59 minutes and 25 seconds long.  Yupper, that last 35 second drive does actually count.  Seems like a lot of drives end that way, especially in ALL OR MOST OF THE LOSSES!  Sure would be nice to have a D that can actually protect a two score lead, again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

It could be worse. Much worse.  You could have 5 QBs none of whom are NFL worthy starters and you still have the profound spiritual pleasure of saying "Sanchez is my guy". So yeah the Jets could be $25m under the cap, but they can't get rid of a greedy diva (Revis) and they have no legitimate QB. And they have lost numerous starters to cuts or Free Agency. That is why they are under the cap.

People say the Pats are getting older. Jones, Amendola, Arrington, and Talib....all younger than Welker. Even if the Pats bring in Abraham this defense, with Dennard, Hightower, McCourty, Spikes, Dreaderick, Wilson (Tavon),  and Jones all on the right side of 30, is still relatively young. Oh and Wilfork is over 30 is he too old to crack the line-up too? Pretty much every team has some steady vets and young improving players.....so quit whining. And no it isn't fantasy football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Our new free agent class!! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Cocoon!

Looks like Babe didn't get a chair.  You and Pezzy should have given him one.