2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Abraham retiring

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I dont know what "Cannon is por" means? Where is the spell check police when we need them? I yeah, you are the spell check police

You are really one sick guy...how do you read that I thought McDonald and Thomas had a better camp the Cannon as anti BB? And better yet, what gives you the idea I care one iota about something you percieve to be anti BB?

I as usual stand by my comments from day 1;

BB is a great HC

BB is a great GM, but I find his drafting and free agent decisions not always to my liking

BB's press conferences are boring

Cannon did not have a good camp or preseason last year

Go ahead Rusto...fire away with your conspiracy theories and tell me how wrong I am...blah, blah, blah

Oh, please. Have you not admitted  you don't like BB as someone part of the media? You just did it above again, which proves your agenda is about bashing BB the GM in any way you can. It's also why you hilariously overrated the Jets drafts or players.

Have you shared with us your take on the Jets just taking the immature and dumb Geno Smith to replace Sanchez?  Of course you haven't.   And, we know why.

The reason why you picked Thomas/McDonald over Cannon was because Cannon was a draft pick and that way you could have some leverage to bash BB's great recent drafts. Thomas and McDonald are UDFAs.

You think I don't know what your agenda is, but it's very obvious. Obvious to everyone here.

Cannon was never on any bubble last year or this year.  They lost Thomas this offseason, so he's not on a bubble this year. He can play both Guard and Tackle, which is something Thomas could not do, and they were trialing out McDonald at Tackle behind Cannon.

All those guys made the team. The "bubble" guy last year was Dan Koppen, someone had an inconsistent camp and was the most expensive of the bunch.

Glad I could help.

I did say "if Waters was in camp I thought Cannon was the odd man out".

I did pass my opinions a long on the Jets draft. I believe I stated that they secured the best CB in the draft, the best DT in the draft and the most talented QB in the draft. I think they also picked up 2 future starters on the o-line, and traded a draft choice for their starting RB. While this is a reflection on the current talent on the Jets roster, I thought Idzek did a good job.

I was also very clear regarding the Pats draft. I like the players chosen...I simply wish they had kept #29 or if they did make a move, they should have targeted a player and moved up. I would have prefered a player in that 20-29 range rather than Ryan, Boyce and Blount.

Did you just say Richardson is better than Lotulelei? LOL!

This is what I mean right here, folks.  A Jets reach in Rd 1 for a one dimensional DT is somehow a better player or pick than Carolina taking Lotulelei.

Also, the 1st rd was weak, so it's not a given that Milliner is "the best CB in the draft" especially with the explosive DJ Hayden sitting there. Milliner is not clearly superior to Hayden at all.

At all.

So, you're wrong in saying "the best".

Rusty, I offered my opinion, same as you did. After they put the pads on, we can all re evaluate what we said or thought.

Do you have to follow me around on every thread and argue an opinion? Did I ever say it was fact? Did I ever say "Cannon was going to be released?"...I simply offered an opinion based on what I saw..isnt that what this board is for for all of us except you? Why do you take it as a personal affront if some one has an opinion that may differ from yours? Why does it have to be a conspriracy? Look at this board...every thread hear you have a comment, hijack the board and have an arguement with every other poster...how do you keep track of all your arguements?

I get it, your teed off that you lost our bet...but let it go man...let it go.

I don't have an agenda like you and I am not a pathological liar so it's very easy for me to be consistent with what I see, know or believe in.

I disagree with plenty of people and them with me, but the difference is, they don't come in with a programmed agenda like you do.

Don't even think about acting like you are innocent here.

Is today a day when you have me on Ignore? bawhaaha

no, starts up again tomorrow. yesterday and today are the 2 days I have you off ignore. As I said before, dont go and get banned during your 5 day ignore period, it messed up my log in last time. We went over this before...5 days on ignore...2 days off ignore...

and my programmed agenda is that me, Bedard, Tony Mazz and Goodell, along with Peter Kiong and John Thomase are anti BB?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont know what "Cannon is por" means? Where is the spell check police when we need them? I yeah, you are the spell check police

You are really one sick guy...how do you read that I thought McDonald and Thomas had a better camp the Cannon as anti BB? And better yet, what gives you the idea I care one iota about something you percieve to be anti BB?

I as usual stand by my comments from day 1;

BB is a great HC

BB is a great GM, but I find his drafting and free agent decisions not always to my liking

BB's press conferences are boring

Cannon did not have a good camp or preseason last year

Go ahead Rusto...fire away with your conspiracy theories and tell me how wrong I am...blah, blah, blah

Oh, please. Have you not admitted  you don't like BB as someone part of the media? You just did it above again, which proves your agenda is about bashing BB the GM in any way you can. It's also why you hilariously overrated the Jets drafts or players.

Have you shared with us your take on the Jets just taking the immature and dumb Geno Smith to replace Sanchez?  Of course you haven't.   And, we know why.

The reason why you picked Thomas/McDonald over Cannon was because Cannon was a draft pick and that way you could have some leverage to bash BB's great recent drafts. Thomas and McDonald are UDFAs.

You think I don't know what your agenda is, but it's very obvious. Obvious to everyone here.

Cannon was never on any bubble last year or this year.  They lost Thomas this offseason, so he's not on a bubble this year. He can play both Guard and Tackle, which is something Thomas could not do, and they were trialing out McDonald at Tackle behind Cannon.

All those guys made the team. The "bubble" guy last year was Dan Koppen, someone had an inconsistent camp and was the most expensive of the bunch.

Glad I could help.

I did say "if Waters was in camp I thought Cannon was the odd man out".

I did pass my opinions a long on the Jets draft. I believe I stated that they secured the best CB in the draft, the best DT in the draft and the most talented QB in the draft. I think they also picked up 2 future starters on the o-line, and traded a draft choice for their starting RB. While this is a reflection on the current talent on the Jets roster, I thought Idzek did a good job.

I was also very clear regarding the Pats draft. I like the players chosen...I simply wish they had kept #29 or if they did make a move, they should have targeted a player and moved up. I would have prefered a player in that 20-29 range rather than Ryan, Boyce and Blount.

Did you just say Richardson is better than Lotulelei? LOL!

This is what I mean right here, folks.  A Jets reach in Rd 1 for a one dimensional DT is somehow a better player or pick than Carolina taking Lotulelei.

Also, the 1st rd was weak, so it's not a given that Milliner is "the best CB in the draft" especially with the explosive DJ Hayden sitting there. Milliner is not clearly superior to Hayden at all.

At all.

So, you're wrong in saying "the best".

Rusty, I offered my opinion, same as you did. After they put the pads on, we can all re evaluate what we said or thought.

Do you have to follow me around on every thread and argue an opinion? Did I ever say it was fact? Did I ever say "Cannon was going to be released?"...I simply offered an opinion based on what I saw..isnt that what this board is for for all of us except you? Why do you take it as a personal affront if some one has an opinion that may differ from yours? Why does it have to be a conspriracy? Look at this board...every thread hear you have a comment, hijack the board and have an arguement with every other poster...how do you keep track of all your arguements?

I get it, your teed off that you lost our bet...but let it go man...let it go.

I don't have an agenda like you and I am not a pathological liar so it's very easy for me to be consistent with what I see, know or believe in.

I disagree with plenty of people and them with me, but the difference is, they don't come in with a programmed agenda like you do.

Don't even think about acting like you are innocent here.

Is today a day when you have me on Ignore? bawhaaha

no, starts up again tomorrow. yesterday and today are the 2 days I have you off ignore. As I said before, dont go and get banned during your 5 day ignore period, it messed up my log in last time. We went over this before...5 days on ignore...2 days off ignore...

and my programmed agenda is that me, Bedard, Tony Mazz and Goodell, along with Peter Kiong and John Thomase are anti BB?

To deny the media is not anti-BB at this point is ridiculous, so you can just stop.

You work for ESPN, the outlet that led the charge with it and you have all but admitted that it's your built in bias you can't shake because BB doesn't kiss the media's collective behind, which is really nothing more than arrogance from your point of view.

didnt you say it was the Herald that led the charge? Or was it Bedard? Or was it King? Casserly? Cris cArter? Bruschi? Boy the charge of being led changes every day. No wait, it was Mangini and Woody. No, it was mArshal Faulk.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

don't say that too loud if you want him with the Pats Cables! if they hear it this is probably what Kraft and Bellichick will offer to pay him!

Another sterling contribution from the resident Giants troll.  It's not like you haven't posted this 1 million times before.  And you wonder why most of the board thinks you are a useless troll.

actually i dont think most of the board does! some sure but most? nope

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts