Abraham to Tennessee?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Abraham to Tennessee?

If the Titans do pick up Abraham, should we be annoyed at the Patriots for not getting a deal done?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Abraham to Tennessee?

If Collins and Armstead work out and last year's rookie edge players progress, no.  Youth over age, unless the youth isn't very good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

If Collins and Armstead work out and last year's rookie edge players progress, no.  Youth over age, unless the youth isn't very good.

It almost seems the Pats are banking on this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

It almost seems the Pats are banking on this.

I think Abraham has had a great career. He played well as a pass rusher last year. But he is 35 years old. I think at 35, he is just as much a question mark as Armstead and Collins.

I would think Kelly could help with QB pressure, and I would like to see the Pats send a LB more often (Hightower) or a S (AWilson)...

Players can manufactire pressure, but also scheme can manufacture pressure. I think the Pats can do a better job defensively putting pressure on the QB...the DB play had been so bad in the past couple of years, Pats were afraid of getting burned deep by sending extra rushers, but with the current DB's, I think we see more stunts, odd man rushes....actually similar to what Rex has done in NY

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm not so sure I would even want this guy at this point, especially since he came out and said he might just retire.  That kind of made me go sour on the guy. 

Sections
Shortcuts