Absolute Genius

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Absolute Genius

I'm not objective and I admit it.  I think BB should be COTY but he won't win it.  Pats have been much too consistent as winners since he got here, irrespective of team makeup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ - I said it goes both ways - but that ESPN article started off by suggesting that Belichick should be coach of the year because he drafted Brady 13 years ago.  That's a ridiculous statement by even a non-rational person like yourself. 

And my point is - and I showed - that the colts have been devastated by injuries to key players as well - I didn't even include the O line. 

It was noted today in the Indy papeer that the colts have played more players this year than any other team in the league. 

Finally - thanks again for being an idiot.  I specifically said that I didn't think Pagano should be coach of the year.  I am sorry that your small brain can't read past a couple of sentences without conjuring up falsehoods that define your regular idiocy, but as you say - facts are facts - and this fact is indisputable.  

But since you've idiotically defined for yourself why someone I don't think should be coach of the year should not be coach of the year without effectively separating his issues from Belichick's, you've defended exactly why Belichick shouldn't be coach of the year.  Thanks. 

Russ - your new years resolution should be to try not to be such an a--hole.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only problem with this is that the Pats D took Brady off the hook earlier this year, almost singlehandedly from Weeks 1-5.  So, for every Saints last minute win or an onside kick vs Cleveland, etc, I can name 3 or 4 games where Brady was poor and other aspects of this team were responsible for those wins. So, your point is terrible.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty....   Utterly amazing how you are the ONLY poster to this board who consistently places blames for the ills of the Pats on ONE player named Brady!  No one else names ONE player so much as being the cause of losses etc...  Everyone and their uncle admitted Brady did not have much to play with when the season started, yet, in those first 4 - 5 games, if it weren't for the D, he alone is to blame for the team's performance as not being stellar.  You begrudgingly give Brady credit for wins but are super quick to blame him alone for losses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ - I said it goes both ways - but that ESPN article started off by suggesting that Belichick should be coach of the year because he drafted Brady 13 years ago.  That's a ridiculous statement by even a non-rational person like yourself. 

And my point is - and I showed - that the colts have been devastated by injuries to key players as well - I didn't even include the O line. 

It was noted today in the Indy papeer that the colts have played more players this year than any other team in the league. 

Finally - thanks again for being an idiot.  I specifically said that I didn't think Pagano should be coach of the year.  I am sorry that your small brain can't read past a couple of sentences without conjuring up falsehoods that define your regular idiocy, but as you say - facts are facts - and this fact is indisputable.  

But since you've idiotically defined for yourself why someone I don't think should be coach of the year should not be coach of the year without effectively separating his issues from Belichick's, you've defended exactly why Belichick shouldn't be coach of the year.  Thanks. 

Russ - your new years resolution should be to try not to be such an a--hole.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just come on to a Pats board an introduce the idea that the Colts have many injuries, which clearly are nowhere near NE's 4 Pro Bowl caliber players (Mao, Wilfork, Gronk, Vollmer) and a good player like Kelly, to compare that to Indy's losses?

What losses do you have to compare?

If your the point of your post was not to introduce your Colts as a comparison, then why did you do it?

You're not fooling anyone with this inferiority complex of yours.  It's beyond arrogant to pretend the Colts injuries and the players of impact are anywhere near what this team has experienced.

Who did you lose this year to injury? Donald Thomas?  Reggie Wayne? Ok.  DOnald Thomas is not a Pro Bowler.  Wayne is but he's ONE player.

[/QUOTE]

This is interesting - To a blowhard like you who constantly spews negativity about other teams' front offices and player contracts, you relish in the Patriots DEPTH.  Next man up, right?  So the caliber of the player shouldn't matter to you.  The only thing that should matter to you is what their position on the depth chart was when they went down.  So you lost starters.  If the loss of probowl caliber players was devastating, then you would be lying about the "so-called" depth of the pats. 

So the pats lost 2 starting TE's (including Hernandez), a starting tackle, a starting NT, inside LB, and another DL. 

The colts lost their 1st and 2nd String RB, Starting TE, Starting WR, Starting Guard, Starting MLB, they've lost numerous other games to injury that have not resulted in IR. 

So the colts have an 11-5 record with as many key injuries as the pats, have a QB less of one than Brady, yet went 11-5 beating the likes of Sea, SF, Den, KC. 

The thing a close minded simpleton like you doesn't get is that I DON'T THINK THE COLTS ARE GREAT, NOR DO I THINK THEIR COACH DESERVES COACH OF THE YEAR.  Given the similar circumstances and records of the colts and the pats - injuries are not a solid reason for Belichick winning it either.  That's my point, you non-thinking nitwit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The only problem with this is that the Pats D took Brady off the hook earlier this year, almost singlehandedly from Weeks 1-5.  So, for every Saints last minute win or an onside kick vs Cleveland, etc, I can name 3 or 4 games where Brady was poor and other aspects of this team were responsible for those wins. So, your point is terrible.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty....   Utterly amazing how you are the ONLY poster to this board who consistently places blames for the ills of the Pats on ONE player named Brady!  No one else names ONE player so much as being the cause of losses etc...  Everyone and their uncle admitted Brady did not have much to play with when the season started, yet, in those first 4 - 5 games, if it weren't for the D, he alone is to blame for the team's performance as not being stellar.  You begrudgingly give Brady credit for wins but are super quick to blame him alone for losses.

[/QUOTE]
    He's a tool.  I give him a break to have a civil discussion - sorry if it is contrary to popular opinion here - but rusty can't stand it for a minute.  Dude is certifiable. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

UD - time to change the avatar... the Dolphins thing is long past and it is 2014!!  (-;

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

UD - time to change the avatar... the Dolphins thing is long past and it is 2014!!  (-;

[/QUOTE]

I've tried!!!  LOL.  I have tried so many times, but the site wont eliminate.  Don't know why. 

Sections
Shortcuts