Absolutely Ridiculous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Absolutely Ridiculous

I didn't get to see the game live last night, but came home at about 11 and watched it and started reading through the game thread to see what everyone else thought about the game.....

Absolutely insanity on that thread. Rusty you took your Brady bashing to a new extreme. new extreme. Throughout the entire thread you are trying to blame the INT on Brady and continually bashing him.

And like always, you use one line that some analyst says to back up your point... "the ball shouldn't have gone there"..... well did you ever stop to think that they (meaning TB, BB and McD) ALL designed a play for Maneri during the week to see what the kid could do? I certainly think that.

They obviously flexed him out wide and ran a specific play to him to see what he could do in the passing game and he failed, big time. That play was like Maneri's try out and he failed. The fact that you sit back on here and blast brady for a designed play that will be Gronk running the route come season, is insane.

Also, your boy Fauria said that MAneri totally screwed up as well, so there's that.

It's a preseason game. You are going to put different players in different situations and see how they respond.

You sir, are ridiculous and have taken the Brady hate to the extreme.

A freaking preseason game and you're blasting him. classic

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Absolutely Ridiculous

That INT was definitely on Maneri. I thought it was blatantly obvious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I was there Joe and every single person in my vicinity knew Maneri screwed up. It's not worth it with Russ/Doug or whatever screen name he is going by today.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I only did that because of the play earlier where brady threw a bit low to.a wide open kt to the weak side where he had to lunge, roll and protect the ball.

if i see trolling, i will respond in kind.

go to the source:  tcal

i love how the real troll who starts it always gets off unscathed where you also don't see i was throwing it back in his face.

the fact you and others enable them is why they think they can get away with that

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Bull shiiiit!

posted at 8/15/2014 8:05 PM EDT

DougIrwin
    First: 3/27/2014
    Last: 8/15/2014

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thompkins looked like Givens there. Very nice from the kid. Makes TCal look like a moron. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Thompkins made a great catch. I agree.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Stink. TCal think there are only 11 Bradys on the field on offense all the time.

"Brady, Brady, Brady, I love Brady, Brady, Brady, I want Brady to fingerbang me silly, Brady, Brady"

That's TCal. A disturbed obsessive.

Bub bye!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

I only did that because of the play earlier where brady threw a bit low to.a wide open kt to the weak side where he had to lunge, roll and protect the ball.

i love how the real troll who starts it always gets off unscathed where you also don't see i was throwing it back in his face.

the fact you and others enable them is why they think they can get away with that

[/QUOTE]

I saw that.

Yes call the 'troll' out just in one or two posts, but you went on and on and on and on about the INT. that, in turn, made you out to be the troll in that thread

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

Talk to tcal.  He even mocked nink after two sweet vrabelesque plays.

You are obtuse.

Wake up.

[/QUOTE]
    Dude you have issues... he said Nink made some good plays and that I hope he saves some for the season.  No where near the mockery you made of yourself.

Stop trying to blame others, you like being a Brady basher nut its old. Any real football conversation you could have is now tainted and you become the board fool.  Wozzy and True don't even want anything with your bs. Enjoy your notoriety because it is all you have here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I saw that.

Yes call the 'troll' out just in one or two posts, but you went on and on and on and on about the INT. that, in turn, made you out to be the troll in that thread

[/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you calling a "troll"!

here's the exact post:

---------------------------------------------------

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game thread
    posted at 8/15/2014 7:39 PM EDT

tcal2-
    First: 12/17/2010
    Last: 8/15/2014
    Why's KT jumping to the ground?

EDIT POSTREPLY TO THIS POSTNEW POSTREPORT ABUSE

---------------------------------------------------

it was a ball that I thought he could of caught and run with.  It was bang, bang and no replay was shown. There is absolutely nothing wrong or "trollish" with this. 

The azzzhol simply came onto the game thread looking to be a Trolling dcik by attacking real fans of the team. This is what the disturbed little freak does and why most of us put him on Ignore.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

According to Reiss, Maneri said it was his mistake, saying he was supposed to run a 6 yard route and ran an 8 yard route instead.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are obtuse.

Wake up.

[/QUOTE]
    Dude you have issues... he said Nink made some good plays and that I hope he saves some for the season.  No where near the mockery you made of yourself.

Stop trying to blame others, you like being a Brady basher nut its old. Any real football conversation you could have is now tainted and you become the board fool.  Wozzy and True don't even want anything with your bs. Enjoy your notoriety because it is all you have here.

[/QUOTE]

I don't really care if two 60 something Brady lovers who can't admit Brady has sucked in title games want nothing to do with me. That's their option and I will never meet anyone here anyway.  I don't come here to make friends with adult males like TFB12 tries to do. It's creepy and awkward.

Anyway..

My 60 year old uncles go quiet, too, when I bring Brady's uneven postseason play since 2005. But, deep down, they have no comeback and know it's true.  True Champ and Wozzy choose to bury their heads in the sand.

I see Garopollo come out and look JUST LIKE Brady in 2000, if not better in these games, and everyone wants to piszs in the wind with Brady in January.  That's their choice, but don't expect it to be mine.  This team is about the team, not about a guy who is a HOF QB, but slowly has ruined his legacy by not showing up for 4 qtrs in the biggest game of the year.

I've said this many times here since the board has been corrupted by sycophants under some spell by Brady, but as long as I see phony trollwork, I will point it out and do what they do until it stops. Brady is not perfect. It's hard for these fans to grasp that fact, but it's not my problem, a programmed Brady robot like TCal and his ilk have that disease.

We are witnessing BY FAR AND AWAY the greatest organization in pro sports on the planet. I don't care if the Spurs have been riding Tim Duncan and do a nice job, either. In the NBA, you need 3 stars to build around, so it's far easier. In the NFL, you need all 53 through a 16 game season.  Brady doesn't run the ship. BB does.

And,, it's insulting to my intelligence and every rational, diehard in here, who has to sit through day after day of trollish garbage, masked by this premise of BB not knowing what he's doing as GM. Then, I see Nink blow up two plays like Vrabel in his prime, and it's mocked, because it's preseason against a high flying Eagles offense and their 1s.  Super.

Wet blanket.

I refuse to sit in a game thread or anywhere on this board, watching a Taylor Swift, bubble gum chewing adult like TCal, mock some of our better players simply because they don't own a SB ring like Brady does. It's old and tiresome.

I fully admit my returning of serve is as well, but it's on them. They stop, I stop. Plain and simple.

Fans of other teams hate us as fans because of that. Trust me. I live out of the area and I would be mortified if TCal was in a bar somewhere rambling on about these underrated players, simply because they share a locker room with the golden boy.

For every top 15 pick like a JPP for example, give me a Nink every day of the week and TWICE on Sundays. But, you wouldn't know that because the media hates BB and they go after the fact these players aren't really good.

Christ, RKrap posted a Bedard article THIS WEEK and censored out the part where Bedard said, it's NE's SB to lose, as loaded as this team is. DO you know why he did that? To troll with his agenda. That's right.

It's not my fault you and others are too stupid to see that.

I want to know where people like TCal are on the day of the AFC Title game where it appears that Brady has all but mailed it in because the 1st qtr doesn't go as well as he wanted with 2 TDS and a QB rating of 120.  Meanwhile, the game ends and he trots off into the sunset with Giselle.. That's what I want to know, because #12 has done JACK SQUAT TO HELP as 1 of the 53 on this team on those days for MANY YEARS. MANY YEARS.

So, the game is over. This little concept of all these underrated players on this team around Brady somehow sabotaging Brady's legacy via BB's supposed inept GM work is ALL OVER.

Meanwhile, players like Nink bring their lunch pails and play well all year, play hurt just like Brady does, and don't have flight plans with Welkie after the title games.

Again, once the BBW Guild offers a board truce, I am on board.  Ball is in their court.

[/QUOTE]

geez, the Unibombers manifesto made more sense than this

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are obtuse.

Wake up.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't really care if two 60 something Brady lovers who can't admit Brady has sucked in title games want nothing to do with me. That's their option and I will never meet anyone here anyway.  I don't come here to make friends with adult males like TFB12 tries to do. It's creepy and awkward.

Anyway..

My 60 year old uncles go quiet, too, when I bring Brady's uneven postseason play since 2005. But, deep down, they have no comeback and know it's true.  True Champ and Wozzy choose to bury their heads in the sand.

I see Garopollo come out and look JUST LIKE Brady in 2000, if not better in these games, and everyone wants to piszs in the wind with Brady in January.  That's their choice, but don't expect it to be mine.  This team is about the team, not about a guy who is a HOF QB, but slowly has ruined his legacy by not showing up for 4 qtrs in the biggest game of the year.

I've said this many times here since the board has been corrupted by sycophants under some spell by Brady, but as long as I see phony trollwork, I will point it out and do what they do until it stops. Brady is not perfect. It's hard for these fans to grasp that fact, but it's not my problem, a programmed Brady robot like TCal and his ilk have that disease.

We are witnessing BY FAR AND AWAY the greatest organization in pro sports on the planet. I don't care if the Spurs have been riding Tim Duncan and do a nice job, either. In the NBA, you need 3 stars to build around, so it's far easier. In the NFL, you need all 53 through a 16 game season.  Brady doesn't run the ship. BB does.

And,, it's insulting to my intelligence and every rational, diehard in here, who has to sit through day after day of trollish garbage, masked by this premise of BB not knowing what he's doing as GM. Then, I see Nink blow up two plays like Vrabel in his prime, and it's mocked, because it's preseason against a high flying Eagles offense and their 1s.  Super.

Wet blanket.

I refuse to sit in a game thread or anywhere on this board, watching a Taylor Swift, bubble gum chewing adult like TCal, mock some of our better players simply because they don't own a SB ring like Brady does. It's old and tiresome.

I fully admit my returning of serve is as well, but it's on them. They stop, I stop. Plain and simple.

Fans of other teams hate us as fans because of that. Trust me. I live out of the area and I would be mortified if TCal was in a bar somewhere rambling on about these underrated players, simply because they share a locker room with the golden boy.

For every top 15 pick like a JPP for example, give me a Nink every day of the week and TWICE on Sundays. But, you wouldn't know that because the media hates BB and they go after the fact these players aren't really good.

Christ, RKrap posted a Bedard article THIS WEEK and censored out the part where Bedard said, it's NE's SB to lose, as loaded as this team is. DO you know why he did that? To troll with his agenda. That's right.

It's not my fault you and others are too stupid to see that.

I want to know where people like TCal are on the day of the AFC Title game where it appears that Brady has all but mailed it in because the 1st qtr doesn't go as well as he wanted with 2 TDS and a QB rating of 120.  Meanwhile, the game ends and he trots off into the sunset with Giselle.. That's what I want to know, because #12 has done JACK SQUAT TO HELP as 1 of the 53 on this team on those days for MANY YEARS. MANY YEARS.

So, the game is over. This little concept of all these underrated players on this team around Brady somehow sabotaging Brady's legacy via BB's supposed inept GM work is ALL OVER.

Meanwhile, players like Nink bring their lunch pails and play well all year, play hurt just like Brady does, and don't have flight plans with Welkie after the title games.

Again, once the BBW Guild offers a board truce, I am on board.  Ball is in their court.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Obviously fans of other teams and fans of the Pats, hate YOU.

You need to go!

The process has started.

Bub bye

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I thought Brady looked masterful last night.  When he's in the game the rest of the team plays another level .   Who would want any other QB makes no sense.   

Sanchez looked pretty good too.  His obligatory int but played well. 

Good to see the other QB's get enough plays they could get in a rhythm.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I have Rusty on ignore but I seen some of the replays above.  Looks Like I have him melting down at 10:50 am Saturday morning as I sit pool side on this glorious morning sipping a cup of Gevalia...ROTFLMFAO!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

has Rusty used any Gay slurs yet?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Just wanted to add one more post to this thread that Joe and Rusty agree I'm a troll on

you know how we all know Rusty's a lier...right.  Well I see above in a replied to post that the lunatic try's to say I'm putting down Nink.  Well here's the actual post from the game thread.

-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game thread
    posted at 8/15/2014 8:19 PM EDT

tcal2-
    First: 12/17/2010
    Last: 8/16/2014
    Nink having the series of his life....save some for the season big guy

-----------------------------------------------------

that's what I said after a very nice series by Nink.  He looked really good, hopefully he keeps it up.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

has Rusty used any Gay slurs yet?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Does him saying that you want TB to "fingerbang" you, count?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

I only did that because of the play earlier where brady threw a bit low to.a wide open kt to the weak side where he had to lunge, roll and protect the ball.  Tcal whined that kt did not run 50 yards for a td on a poorly thrown ball by brady.  Kt was wide open.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever. So you only bashed him on the int because of a play earlier to a different receiver? That is insanity

Sections
Shortcuts