Absolutely Ridiculous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: Absolutely Ridiculous

Rusty. You can't have it both ways my friend. You can't sit there and expect people to listen to you bash and question every snap Brady takes, and then not sit there and listen to people sometimes questioning BB. I don't know a single Pats fan that doesn't recognize BB genius with NE. That doesn't mean someone can't question a move he makes or game plan. Trust me, fans still know he's great in the grand scheme of all things Pats. Why can't you admit that Brady is great too? I don't know a Pats fan who doesn't think so. Everybody is wrong and you're right on this one? I think not. Be more tolerant to other Pats fans. You don't have to agree. Just because they don't pass your personal fandom test doesn't mean they're not fans and you have the right to patrol them. It it ruins every thread. If you really love talking Pats football, you'll stop derailing all the talk. You POV is well known here. You don't need to defend your BB manhood to your last breathe anymore. We get it. 

Go Pats! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty. You can't have it both ways my friend. You can't sit there and expect people to listen to you bash and question every snap Brady takes, and then not sit there and listen to people sometimes questioning BB. I don't know a single Pats fan that doesn't recognize BB genius with NE. That doesn't mean someone can't question a move he makes or game plan. Trust me, fans still know he's great in the grand scheme of all things Pats. Why can't you admit that Brady is great too? I don't know a Pats fan who doesn't think so. Everybody is wrong and you're right on this one? I think not. Be more tolerant to other Pats fans. You don't have to agree. Just because they don't pass your personal fandom test doesn't mean they're not fans and you have the right to patrol them. It it ruins every thread. If you really love talking Pats football, you'll stop derailing all the talk. You POV is well known here. You don't need to defend your BB manhood to your last breathe anymore. We get it. 

Go Pats! 

[/QUOTE]

Legit if he cut out all of the Brady crap, even then I think the fighting, arguing, etc would be cut down by 50%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm ready to move on from Brady to be honest.  Give.me more Jimmy. However I wouldn't make this move unless we were forced into it by injury. 

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I give Brady 3 more years to win a SB. That's it. If not, I will be more than ready to turn to Garoppolo and get rid of all these Brady Lovers as well.

Absolutely painful. Can you imagine if he plays poorly again in the title game this year?

[/QUOTE]

Three more years?? I've got good news for you, there's no way in hell Brady will be here three years from now. When you are 37 all it takes is one somewhat serious injury to end your career - there are no more rehab seasons at this point in his game...not with a 2nd rounder waiting in the wings...and not at his age. I'll give him this season and maybe next, after that I think this magic carpet ride is over. Hopefully JG will put us on another.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Maneri to Tom Curran on the interception:

“One hundred percent my fault,” he said late last night in the Patriots locker room. “I ran too deep. It was supposed to be six
    [yards] and I ran eight. It was supposed to be a timing route, it’s 100 percent on me. There’s no excuse that I wasn’t here long enough. We walked through that play yesterday and it’s just a lack of focus on
    my part. No other excuse for it.”

Note:  "We walked through the play yesterday . . . "  This was a play that was practiced.  Brady had no reason to believe Maneri would run it wrong.  

Rusty completely, utterly exposed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

“One hundred percent my fault,” he said late last night in the Patriots locker room. “I ran too deep. It was supposed to be six
    [yards] and I ran eight. It was supposed to be a timing route, it’s 100 percent on me. There’s no excuse that I wasn’t here long enough. We walked through that play yesterday and it’s just a lack of focus on

[/QUOTE]

Maneri must be a Brady ball washer...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

I was posting in the thread.

Tcal made a pretty innocent post "Why's KT jumping to the ground?" (2nd post of entire thread).

Tcal than made other posts "Nice running by Ridley" and "nice"

on the 7th post of the thread - Rusty posts

"Superb juke move by Thompkins. TCal exposed for silly commentary above on a low Brady throw and a bad play call.

Now Brady with a god AWFUL pick 6 to guess who...Cary Puuke.

Nice going TCal and Brady.

"

BOTTOM LINE - If one takes a look at the context of the entire thread up til that point, TCAL did NOTHING to provoke Rusty or insult BB or make any "trollish" comments.

Rusty was looking for any excuse to obsessively attack posters like tcal, rkarp, tfb12. (4th and 5th posts of thread) as he insulted TCAL. IT WAS RUSTY'S FIRST POST IN THE ENTIRE THREAD; WHICH MEANS HE IS THE INSTIGATOR AND TROLL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Note:  "We walked through the play yesterday . . . "  This was a play that was practiced.  Brady had no reason to believe Maneri would run it wrong.  

[/QUOTE]

Aside from rusty being exposed - which is the norm nowadays - how about Maneri? Talk about coming clean, I don't think I've ever heard a player own up to something to the level he provided. Sounds like a standup guy. As for rusty, he of course is the polar opposite...it's good to see that most of the board sees this now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never said Maneri didn't know what he was doing. He got there 48 hours earlier.  How pathetic to blame the new guy.

Again, why is Brady even throwing it to someone like that in a preseason game when Maneri won't even be here?

How preposterous to claim Brady needs to work on working with Steve Maneri. lmao

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never said Maneri didn't know what he was doing. He got there 48 hours earlier.  How pathetic to blame the new guy.

Again, why is Brady even throwing it to someone like that in a preseason game when Maneri won't even be here?

How preposterous to claim Brady needs to work on working with Steve Maneri. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Brady is supposed to run the plays the way they are supposed to be run.  He's not supposed to second-guess the talent Bill Belichick puts on the field with him.  Maneri said that play was practiced the day before.  The Pats certainly intended to run it since they practiced it.  BB very likely wanted to see Maneri get some opportunities.  He's trying to evaluate Maneri.  He doesn't want Brady to overrule him and say, "no Bill, Maneri sucks, I'm not going to throw him the ball."   

Look dude, you're wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.  Why do you keep trying to tell us the sun rises in the west when everyone in the world knows it rises every freakin' day in the east?  It just makes you look ridiculous.  Just give it up.  Admit you were wrong and move on. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady is supposed to run the plays the way they are supposed to be run.  He's not supposed to second-guess the talent Bill Belichick puts on the field with him.  Maneri said that play was practiced the day before.  The Pats certainly intended to run it since they practiced it.  BB very likely wanted to see Maneri get some opportunities.  He's trying to evaluate Maneri.  He doesn't want Brady to overrule him and say, "no Bill, Maneri sucks, I'm not going to throw him the ball."   

Look dude, you're wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.  Why do you keep trying to tell us the sun rises in the west when everyone in the world knows it rises every freakin' day in the east?  It just makes you look ridiculous.  Just give it up.  Admit you were wrong and move on. 

[/QUOTE]

My opinion is my opinion.  There is no "right or wrong".  Maneri didn't run the precise route, but Brady had other guys wide open on the play.

I expect more from my HOF QB with his decision making than a converted Tackle JAG who is on his last legs in a camp tryout situation.

This is camp.  It is Brady who needs to work on himself not Maneri. Maneri  is a camp bodhy until Gronk and Hooman can be worked in. Period.

Brady's decision making in recent years has weakened BADLY and it's a concern of mine. You cannot tell me what to think.

This is not 2+2 =4 and I say it's 5. 

Get off your BBW high horse. It's disgusting.  In your world, Brady has never made a mistake. EVER.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My opinion is my opinion.  There is no "right or wrong".  Maneri didn't run the precise route, but Brady had other guys wide open on the play.

I expect more from my HOF QB with his decision making than a converted Tackle JAG who is on his last legs in a camp tryout situation.

This is camp.  It is Brady who needs to work on himself not Maneri. Maneri  is a camp bodhy until Gronk and Hooman can be worked in. Period.

Brady's decision making in recent years has weakened BADLY and it's a concern of mine. You cannot tell me what to think.

Get off your BBW high horse. It's disgusting.  In your world, Brady has never made a mistake. EVER.

[/QUOTE]

Ha . . . go tell that to Bill Belichick . . . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Three more years?? I've got good news for you, there's no way in hell Brady will be here three years from now. When you are 37 all it takes is one somewhat serious injury to end your career - there are no more rehab seasons at this point in his game...not with a 2nd rounder waiting in the wings...and not at his age. I'll give him this season and maybe next, after that I think this magic carpet ride is over. Hopefully JG will put us on another.

[/QUOTE]

I give him five.  He is at the top of his game.  So long as he stays in the condition he is, age is just a number.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Your opinions can certainly be wrong as yours normally are.

Opinions are logical conclusions from given facts.

There is nothing logical in your conclusions.

Never are, never will be.

You are NOT wired correctly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Ha . . . go tell that to Bill Belichick . . . 

[/QUOTE]

Lol, there is a right and wrong, Rusty is wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was there Joe and every single person in my vicinity knew Maneri screwed up. It's not worth it with Russ/Doug or whatever screen name he is going by today.

[/QUOTE]

I was there and I also saw the game on replay and I agree. It was on Maneri. The fact we do not have ANY TE behind Gronk has come to mean that if Gronk is not on the field we either (1) put in another OT (Maneri was originally an OT by the way) or (2) put in another WR (or Vereen as a 2nd RB/WR).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maneri must be a Brady ball washer...

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

he better wash his Bentley too if he wants to make the team. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

he better wash his Bentley too if he wants to make the team. 

He'd better study the playbook and learn the verbiage, can't be too hard on the guy though it was his first reception attempt, 1st game three days after being acquired and did some good stuff in the run blocking department, there is a learning curve though.  I think BB was playing Kline and other O Linemen at tightend to see if he can carry that over to the regular season without Maneri so homeboy had better stand out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm ready to move on from Brady to be honest.  Give.me more Jimmy. However I wouldn't make this move unless we were forced into it by injury. 

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I give Brady 3 more years to win a SB. That's it. If not, I will be more than ready to turn to Garoppolo and get rid of all these Brady Lovers as well.

Absolutely painful. Can you imagine if he plays poorly again in the title game this year?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While you might be right I think TB could play another five if he wanted to. Why? Because

(1) He prepares his body all year round and especially in the offseason

(2) He reads Ds so well that he is less likely to be caught unexpectedly

(3) The Pats know that you have to protect him and so they do a good job of it

(4) The NFL is not what it once was. It is becoming more like the NBA - a lot more points in games where they go up and down the court, no touching.... heaven forbid the D is allowed to touch... so hitting is ... well... frowned upon

(5) As long as Peyton Manning is in the NFL they will change the rules every year to make it easier for him to perform. I think I heard they are thinking of changing the rules about the weather. No games played in under 40 degrees or in heavy rain. Maybe they will in fact use basketball courts to play on as they are indoors and every city has one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what a laugh. you constantly tell others their opinion is wrong while yours are right. EXPOSED AGAIN...tears

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ignore was not enough last night.  The game thread was jus turning to sh-t.  I just left and I believe others did too.  

I like to get other people's insights but that BS is no fun.  Too bad.  This could be a nice site.

[/QUOTE]

I had him on iggie during that thread. It worked out fine for me. Sorry you and others left because of Rusty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ignore was not enough last night.  The game thread was jus turning to sh-t.  I just left and I believe others did too.  

I like to get other people's insights but that BS is no fun.  Too bad.  This could be a nice site.

[/QUOTE]

There's a poster Pike who tried to ruin every Red Sox game thread but the Mods over there don't F*** around and instantly delete his accounts.

too bad the Mods don't give a ch,it about this board.  If Rusty tries to hijack another game thread I'll start a threat to the mods (Dottie) about getting him banned the same way they do to Pike.

[/QUOTE]

I wish more posters on here would be more pro-active like you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Absolutely insanity on that thread. Rusty you took your Brady bashing to a new extreme. new extreme."

I looked in on that thread towards the end and Rusty was losing it. I do think people who accuse Rusty of being a troll are wrong, whatever you think of him he is a genuine Pats fan. 

However, while he isn't a troll, he does sometimes - or often, depending on the day - troll on Brady. He was trolling on Brady like crazy in that thread. 

What people don't get about trolling as a verb is that it's not whether your point is valid, it's how you express it and how relentlessly. 

So yeah, he did his best to ruin the game thread, not sure why. 

[/QUOTE]
    I'm guessing that this is a rhetorical question or statement. But the reasons are obvious. He's Idiot Boy with a brown nose nestled comfortably between BB's cheeks

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Blaming Brady for the interception when Maneri ran the wrong route is a perfect example of willful ignorance and being blinded by agenda.  Brady is the best QB in the NFL, he makes the right read 99% of the time.  Since I have him on ignore I won't bother asking how I'm hiding my head in the sand.  Football is a team sport, if the Patriots were healthy last season Brady would have won another Super Bowl.  I wonder what all the Brady/BB haters will say when they win this year?  Maroons...

[/QUOTE]

Wozzy, it's Rusty Trombone's MO. He's trying to propagate the myth that 99% of the posters here don't attibute any blame whatsoever on Brady for the playoff losses. The simple fact is, that Rusty lies over and over again, because I'm pretty sure that the majority of posters here place blame on all the players from all 3 phases of the game - and the coaching staff too.

Myth BUSTED

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

I was posting in the thread.

Tcal made a pretty innocent post "Why's KT jumping to the ground?" (2nd post of entire thread).

Tcal than made other posts "Nice running by Ridley" and "nice"

on the 7th post of the thread - Rusty posts

"Superb juke move by Thompkins. TCal exposed for silly commentary above on a low Brady throw and a bad play call.

Now Brady with a god AWFUL pick 6 to guess who...Cary Puuke.

Nice going TCal and Brady.

"

BOTTOM LINE - If one takes a look at the context of the entire thread up til that point, TCAL did NOTHING to provoke Rusty or insult BB or make any "trollish" comments.

Rusty was looking for any excuse to obsessively attack posters like tcal, rkarp, tfb12. (4th and 5th posts of thread) as he insulted TCAL. IT WAS RUSTY'S FIRST POST IN THE ENTIRE THREAD; WHICH MEANS HE IS THE INSTIGATOR AND TROLL

You nailed it OnlyDaTruth.  He simply was looking to start ch,it and ruin the game thread.  A few post above I read a response where the fool says "it's his opinion and others were open on the Int". How the F*** could he tell that with no replays or coaches film to view........simply more lies coming from his disturbed head.

I have a new nickname for Rusty it's Hamas.  The guy just loves to launch his little useless rockets (lies) that get blow up  by the Dome (poster he's attacking).  Then the board pummels his world with awesome firepower.

not learning his lesson he continues in his nonstop rocket launching. Just like Hamas. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I give him five.  He is at the top of his game.  So long as he stays in the condition he is, age is just a number.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

[/QUOTE]

Totally disagree - but hey I hope you're right - although age may just be a number to you or I, I don't think that's the case for a professional athlete. I don't think there is any amount of supplements, stretching, training, core exercises that can keep 37 year old tendons young enough to handle the hits a 270 pound - 25 year old guy will deliver.

I hope five years from now I can come on here and say...slgdev, you were right.

Sections
Shortcuts