According to Rob Parker ESPN, Pats overrated for SB.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: According to Rob Parker ESPN, Pats overrated for SB.

In Response to Re: According to Rob Parker ESPN, Pats overrated for SB.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to Rob Parker ESPN, Pats overrated for SB. : lol Yes, "class dismissed".  You sure showed me, Undies! I don't see you denying my contention that you are a geek and never played sports or were ever good enough to play. THAT is what is telling. Now, class is dismissed.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Rusty, that is simply because I could say I was Barak Obama or Charles Manson, and you'd have no way of knowing whether or not I was actually telling the truth. 

If it matters that much to you I have played sport my entire life, nearly all team sports, and yes, I was good enough to play.  Now that I've said it - do you believe me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, Barak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Mike Reiss has not succumbed to the ESPN mantras, Killa. He's the exact same as he was here.  Nor has really any Boston sports beatwriter who has worked there for the Sox, B;s or Celts.

MIke ROdak, Reiss's assistant also digs up some great info.

Sorry, Killa, you are wrong there.

Just stay away from the talking head shows where each person needs to take a side or where one of the talking heads has an anti-NE agenda (which is most of them there).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The best insider info comes from Reiss.  I don't really care where he works.

Outside of that Pats related, I take nothing seriously from ESPN.  ZERO.

Even when they dropped their hockey contract and now focus solely on the NBA, they went way down a notch.

By you not reading Reiss, you miss out as a Pats fan.  No doubt there. If anyone sold out, it was Bruschi, sad to say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: According to Rob Parker ESPN, Pats overrated for SB.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to Rob Parker ESPN, Pats overrated for SB. : 1.  not a rule change.  2.  it occurred after the 03 season.  Next time try posting something worthwhile.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You are an uninteresting person with nothing particularly interesting to say.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

if you are giving the pats credit for being in the 07 SB, don't you think you should give the colts credit for being in the 10 SB?

After the 07 SB its rumored that Polian lobbied the rules comitte to limit the amount ot stickum a DB can use on his helmet. Just in case you know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

oh