1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Account Deletion Request

They cant do that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

They cant do that

They can't? Rusty and his plethora of accounts have all been deleted, all prior posts wiped out. I believe it's perfectly possible (unless the new forum format prohibits it). 

Again, if I could have this account disabled, or if nothing else, all associated posts removed, it'd be much appreciated. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Well this is a first. Its usually one member asking for the banning of another.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Or you could just post something that would guarantee you would be banned/deleted. Just make it epic, don't wanna go out with a whimper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Just start firing off curse words in every thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or you could just post something that would guarantee you would be banned/deleted. Just make it epic, don't wanna go out with a whimper.

[quote]

YEAHHHHHHHHHH...RADICALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Suicide by Mod

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Just curious...why?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Just curious...why?

He's being investigated by the FBI.   He's trying to cover all his bases.

Can anybody figure out if he's posting from outside the country?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Got caught posting at work??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Is this another variation on the "I'm quitting the board" routine? Didn't you go that route once? Either way, we'll manage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Didn't Snowden reveal that the NSA has a backup copy of all posts made to BDC?

There's always a trail left behind somewhere.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

It's too late dreighver, you can not delete the internet.

Have you deleted your Guildwars2 account yet?

How about Patriots planet? You still posting there?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Bwahahahahahaha! These guys that say goodbye and yet never leave crack me up. 

Dreighver, or what ever your name is, just leave and don't come back. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I had a long and well-versed account extolling the rhyme & reasons why...but the simple reality is that I want to go outside to see The Sun more and to talk to real people face to face, because there's actual give and take and little to no denigration.  Said long-winded well-meaning post got scr#wed up and I lost 2 paragraphs before posting it, so f- it-  Please IF you can BDC, show me the ultimate of grace, and remove and/or lock/ban my account too.  The web forums are their own beast...you want off, butcha keep on and keep on and keep on signing on anyways.  Seriously.  Please offer this to me BDC.  Sick of either no one responding to one another, save for in derision, or lauding a 2nd poster's derisions.  I'm out.  Next time I'm dvmb enough to try to sign on, please allow me the decency to not let it work.  All's good BDC...amicable ending.  Thank you in advance for simply proffering this to me.  The web is a beast, and man, I wanna go outside and see real humans having fair conversations with each other this summer.  Thank you in advance, BDC mods.  We still good...  Just please do this...  Thank you. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey dreighver, what's going on?  Why are you leaving or wanting your posts deleted?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

I had a long and well-versed account extolling the rhyme & reasons why...but the simple reality is that I want to go outside to see The Sun more and to talk to real people face to face, because there's actual give and take and little to no denigration.  Said long-winded well-meaning post got scr#wed up and I lost 2 paragraphs before posting it, so f- it-  Please IF you can BDC, show me the ultimate of grace, and remove and/or lock/ban my account too.  The web forums are their own beast...you want off, butcha keep on and keep on and keep on signing on anyways.  Seriously.  Please offer this to me BDC.  Sick of either no one responding to one another, save for in derision, or lauding a 2nd poster's derisions.  I'm out.  Next time I'm dvmb enough to try to sign on, please allow me the decency to not let it work.  All's good BDC...amicable ending.  Thank you in advance for simply proffering this to me.  The web is a beast, and man, I wanna go outside and see real humans having fair conversations with each other this summer.  Thank you in advance, BDC mods.  We still good...  Just please do this...  Thank you. 

Whats wrong Laz  you cant pay your rent and your too good for a park bench? Most people only go outside now to escape the NSA for a few moments. just go back inside and we well pretend this never happened.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Didn't Snowden reveal that the NSA has a backup copy of all posts made to BDC?

There's always a trail left behind somewhere.

LMAO!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It's too late dreighver, you can not delete the internet."

Actually you can, in Europe anyhow, thanks to a controversial new ruling

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/technology/google-should-erase-web-links-to-some-personal-data-europes-highest-court-says.html?_r=0

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts