Account Deletion Request

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Account Deletion Request

http://news.yahoo.com/u-investigating-icahn-mickelson-possible-insider-trading-source-000534567--golf.html" rel="nofollow">http://news.yahoo.com/u-investigating-icahn-mickelson-possible-insider-trading-source-000534567--golf.html

Coincidence? I think not!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"It's too late dreighver, you can not delete the internet."

Actually you can, in Europe anyhow, thanks to a controversial new ruling

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/technology/google-should-erase-web-links-to-some-personal-data-europes-highest-court-says.html?_r=0" rel="nofollow">http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/technology/google-should-erase-web-links-to-some-personal-data-europes-highest-court-says.html?_r=0" rel="nofollow">http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/technology/google-should-erase-web-links-to-some-personal-data-europes-highest-court-says.html?_r=0

[/QUOTE]

that is perfect for pink hats like mt hurl who make fools of themselves regularly on these here interwebs.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Actually that's more apropos for your psycho babble. 

I actually was researching something one day and up popped one of your moronic posts, from here, on Google.

Your crap is all over the web.  Don't be surprised if you're  being monitored.

Luckily for you, you don't have to worry about an employer, since you don't have one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Am I the only one who can't wait for something, anything, actually related to the Pats so that we can actually talk football?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am I the only one who can't wait for something, anything, actually related to the Pats so that we can actually talk football?

[/QUOTE]

On a positive note… during yesterdays OTA's Reiss reported Seabass and Mayo were back and taking part in most  drills. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On a positive note… during yesterdays OTA's Reiss reported Seabass and Mayo were back and taking part in most  drills. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saw that.  The Pats are going to be fielding a highly competitive team this year, perhaps the most competitive they've been on D in a number of years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saw that.  The Pats are going to be fielding a highly competitive team this year, perhaps the most competitive they've been on D in a number of years.

[/QUOTE]
    Looking forward to the competition in camp especially along the interior of the  O-line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Looking forward to the competition in camp especially along the interior of the  O-line.

[/QUOTE]

Indeed - an area where there's room for upgrade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

BDC: I wish to report ATJ and ghostofjri. They seem to think they can get away with talking about the Patriots and football here! The nerve of some people. You guys should at least have the courtesy to label the thread "OT" so the rest of us can avoid this nonsense. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BDC: I wish to report ATJ and ghostofjri. They seem to think they can get away with talking about the Patriots and football here! The nerve of some people. You guys should at least have the courtesy to label the thread "OT" so the rest of us can avoid this nonsense. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i feel a ticket or 2 about to be hatched. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm SHOCKED...SHOCKED I tell you...imagine the effrontery! Talking football on a football thread!