Accusations Against Randy Moss???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trpeake2. Show trpeake2's posts

Accusations Against Randy Moss???

I could swear I saw on the ESPN ticker last night that Randy Moss was accused of some impropriety.  But, I haven't seen anything about it since.  Did anyone else see that?  Maybe it was the crack.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

Re: Accusations Against Randy Moss???

In Response to Accusations Against Randy Moss???:
    [QUOTE]I could swear I saw on the ESPN ticker last night that Randy Moss was accused of some impropriety.  But, I haven't seen anything about it since.  Did anyone else see that?  Maybe it was the crack.
    Posted by trpeake2[/QUOTE]

why is it that you single out randy moss as being a crack addict?  there's no more or less evidence of him smoking crack than anybody else.  could it be that you're an ignorant racist?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

crack....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I could swear I saw on the ESPN ticker last night that Randy Moss was accused of some impropriety.  But, I haven't seen anything about it since.  Did anyone else see that?  Maybe it was the crack.

You have a compluter, you heard of Google..

NOTHING HAPPENED, do a little work before you post, very uncool to call someone out on nothing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

In Response to Re: Accusations Against Randy Moss???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Accusations Against Randy Moss??? : You have a compluter, you heard of Google.. NOTHING HAPPENED, do a little work before you post, very uncool to call someone out on nothing
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

yea im sure randy is wicked offended...
    but good point about hitting up google or something. or even boston.com!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

Randy took less money to play for the Pats and Brady, let's show some respect.  He really gave kraft the hometown discount.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillsHoody. Show BillsHoody's posts

[QUOTE]Randy took less money to play for the Pats and Brady, let's show some respect.  He really gave kraft the hometown discount.
    Posted by payingfan[/QUOTE]

hometown discount... randy from boston?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Watching ESPN has been known to lower IQ by 1 point for every hour watched and give one an uncontrollable urge to run out and purchase the National Enquirer and World Weekly News.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

Yeah, it should be the crack. If there was something like that first reported last night, we would now be suffocating from it. BTW what hometown discount ? (question not directed to trpeake2)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

trpeake, it probably was the crack.  You should quit it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Accusations Against Randy Moss??? : trpeake, it probably was the crack.  You should quit it.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

he prolly got caught smoking weed and driving into police.....AGAIN!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Posted by trpeake2[/QUOTE] you got that right.randy is accused of lighting up defenders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AduLRhKSh78&feature=related

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]he prolly got caught smoking weed and driving into police.....AGAIN!!!
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]

prolly?????

There's that NY school system coming out again. Try the spell check on the bottom of your reply to post. It is the icon that has the letters ABC above a blue check mark. Just to the left of the little yellow smiley face icon. This and all spell check functions will help to influence others into thinking you actually have an education and passed a few English courses while attending grade school. You are welcome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Accusations Against Randy Moss??? : prolly????? There's that NY school system coming out again. Try the spell check on the bottom of your reply to post. It is the icon that has the letters ABC above a blue check mark. Just to the left of the little yellow smiley face icon. This and all spell check functions will help to influence others into thinking you actually have an education and passed a few English courses while attending grade school. You are welcome.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

no defense of ya boy randy, just going on the offense about something as weak as my spelling?
    WEEK 2: Jets: 16/ Patriots:9

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]he prolly got caught smoking weed and driving into police.....AGAIN!!!

With Shaun Ellis in the backseat.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2008/12/jets_ellis_arrested_in_south_c.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Accusations Against Randy Moss??? : no defense of ya boy randy, just going on the offense about something as weak as my spelling? WEEK 2: Jets: 16/ Patriots:9
    Wonderful effort by you guys last week, oh and the week before...oh and the week before.  Wait, your telling me you CAN'T send 7 players at the quarterback on every snap, while trusting your team to a rookie quarterback!!! I'm shocked, I thought that strategy was pure gold.  Good luck this week against the raiders I actually think you guys will smoke them (i'm willing to admit that the Jets can be a good team), but if you can, please tell Rex that the Superbowl is played in Feb. not Week 2...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Accusations Against Randy Moss??? : no defense of ya boy randy, just going on the offense about something as weak as my spelling? WEEK 2: Jets: 16/ Patriots:9

Oh I'm sure your spelling isn't the only thing weak about you. How's your boy Drunken Joe doing these days? In and out of rehab?

Sections
Shortcuts