Actually, Jets are the better team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Actually, Jets are the more talented team

Interesting reading posts by upset Patsie fans that Jete are "awful", "terrible", "clown car", etc.  However, the reality is that across the board (for the most part), Jets have more talent.  The only reason I would agree that the Pat's are currently the better team is BRADY.  You guys can knock him all you want but if we trade QB's, Jets win by 2 TD's minimum.  Oh yeah, I'll conced Gronk as well but Cumberland coming on fast....  Jet front 7 all start if competing with Pat's front.  Jet back-end is better as well.  Receivers are close.  O-line slight edge to Pats.  Running backs- Jets.......

And you can all suck on that last call, Patsies been getting NFL love for too long!

Finally, the Jet fan who punched the girl is a low life garbage....  The girl, though, could use a few more weeks in charm school.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Actually, Jets are the better team

is this the bizarro Rusty?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A team that won't make the playoffs and will be sub .500 will be better than a team that will and win the division, going 12-4.

That sure makes a lot of sense, there, Jets dork.

You need to instruct refs and influence games in OTs in order to pretend you're a better team in your annual SB at the Meadlowlands and that crappy place one earth.

Just one annying, white trash loser after another brainwashed every year by Woody Johnson and Rex Ryan. Absolutely priceless to watch from afar.

[/QUOTE]

Once again, my point is that if we trade QB's, Jets win last game by more than two td's and are the more "talented" team overall.  If Geno keeps maturing, which I am not yet convinced, Jets will be team on top for forseeable future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have said a few times the past few weeks. The Jets are going to be interesting the next few years...building a very good front 7. Have $40 mil in cap space next year. Idzek is a smart guy. Players want to live/play in NY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to 1anddone-again's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A team that won't make the playoffs and will be sub .500 will be better than a team that will and win the division, going 12-4.

You need to instruct refs and influence games in OTs in order to pretend you're a better team in your annual SB at the Meadlowlands and that crappy place one earth.

Just one annying, white trash loser after another brainwashed every year by Woody Johnson and Rex Ryan. Absolutely priceless to watch from afar.

[/QUOTE]

Once again, my point is that if we trade QB's, Jets win last game by more than two td's and are the more "talented" team overall.  If Geno keeps maturing, which I am not yet convinced, Jets will be team on top for forseeable future.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds an awfully like a certain Jets troll named Bustchise or Bungalo Bill...not Rusty...

The Jets will never reach the playoffs again while Rex Ryan is HC...he's a glorified D Coord. only, just like his brother and his pops...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have said a few times the past few weeks. The Jets are going to be interesting the next few years...building a very good front 7. Have $40 mil in cap space next year. Idzek is a smart guy. Players want to live/play in NY

[/QUOTE]

Building... nothing.  They have a very good front 7.  A lot of money to spend next year and years forward and a lot of draft picks.  The reality of the NFL in this era is that teams go from good to bad and bad to good very quickly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Building... nothing.  They have a very good front 7.  A lot of money to spend next year and years forward and a lot of draft picks.  The reality of the NFL in this era is that teams go from good to bad and bad to good very quickly.

[/QUOTE]This is true, very true.....for a man who'll probably be fired soon Rex Ryan has done a good job...

I've been reading many entries...you sound like you hate the Patriots...are you the one they refer to as "queenie"?...or nare you the one they call "bustchise"? What does that mean, anyway? I'm new here and a Patriots fan and am just trying to see what's going on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with the reality of the NFL in this era statement which is easy to do verses what the Patriots have done since 2001. The Patriots have won the AFC Eastern division 10 out 12 years, and 2nd place the other 2 years. They've been to the AFC Conference title game 7 times, and the Super Bowl 5. Year in and year out they consistently provide the New England fans with a competitive football team. Excellent reason for other team fans to hate the Patriots!:-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

....Once again, my point is that if we trade QB's, Jets win last game by more than two td's and are the more "talented" team overall.  If Geno keeps maturing, which I am not yet convinced, Jets will be team on top for forseeable future.

[/QUOTE] 

I'll play along 1, at least a little. See, here's the problem, your QB is not now, nor ever going to win a Super Bowl.

You tried it this way with Sanchez and you had your moments. You can get so far with a decent defense and an arch conservative offense where you hide the deficiencies of your limited QB. You got to the AFCCG with that model, which was really remarkable. But that's the end of that story. it will never get any better and frankly, it's highly unlikely you ever approach even that level this way.

So even if the Jets personnel matches up with the Pats, who by the way, were without their TOP 4 defensive players, you don't have a real shot at a championship and the Pats do. It's as simple as that. This game is perfect evidence of that. The Jets played over their heads and about a dozen things happened that will never happen again, including very poor play by Brady. And still, in spite of all that, the Jets were incredibly lucky to win the game.

Enjoy this moment Jet fans.  It's good that you guys are all giddy and have bloated expectations. Just makes it that much more fun when they inevitably fall flat on their faces. Because you know they will.

By the way, what time does the World Series start tonight?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I would lay the lumber to te jest and giants fans. But I try to get along with everybody from all boards. But that dude is clueless. When Cincy beats them it  might come to an end.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

....Once again, my point is that if we trade QB's, Jets win last game by more than two td's and are the more "talented" team overall.  If Geno keeps maturing, which I am not yet convinced, Jets will be team on top for forseeable future.

[/QUOTE] 

I'll play along 1, at least a little. See, here's the problem, your QB is not now, nor ever going to win a Super Bowl.

You tried it this way with Sanchez and you had your moments. You can get so far with a decent defense and an arch conservative offense where you hide the deficiencies of your limited QB. You got to the AFCCG with that model, which was really remarkable. But that's the end of that story. it will never get any better and frankly, it's highly unlikely you ever approach even that level this way.

So even if the Jets personnel matches up with the Pats, who by the way, were without their TOP 4 defensive players, you don't have a real shot at a championship and the Pats do. It's as simple as that. This game is perfect evidence of that. The Jets played over their heads and about a dozen things happened that will never happen again, including very poor play by Brady. And still, in spite of all that, the Jets were incredibly lucky to win the game.

Enjoy this moment Jet fans.  It's good that you guys are all giddy and have bloated expectations. Just makes it that much more fun when they inevitably fall flat on their faces. Because you know they will.

By the way, what time does the World Series start tonight?

[/QUOTE]

Tears!

I love it when Muzz lays the lumber to the unsuspecting toolbag Jets tools.  It's just the best.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree...I find him to be a lot more SUSPECT than most...lol!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, Their GM will make smart moves

They do have a good Dline, I was surprised eith their LBs , the uda lb is pretty good, I thought Harris and pace were over the hill, Coples is coming off injury so he may be good

their DBS -gee I don't think so

Their Oline has 1 great, 1 pretty good and 3 ok to good players, no depth

I don't care that much for the Rbs ,  1 pretty good wr. 1 surprising TE, 1 good wr..

and a Qb who has some potential - way better than Sanchez

this last game, We were TB being TB away from blowing them out, and that was with missing our top 4 D players , and our top 3 rd down rb, and a super gift penalty 

I am going to root against the jests in every game and I hope they lose every game. I would love to see Rex get canned. rex , rob and their father are the same jug heads

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to GO47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with the reality of the NFL in this era statement which is easy to do verses what the Patriots have done since 2001. The Patriots have won the AFC Eastern division 10 out 12 years, and 2nd place the other 2 years. They've been to the AFC Conference title game 7 times, and the Super Bowl 5. Year in and year out they consistently provide the New England fans with a competitive football team. Excellent reason for other team fans to hate the Patriots!:-)

[/QUOTE]

RKrap is a moron. You don't build a SB contender overnight. It just doesn't exist.  Many teams have tried it, but it just never has worked. It's the greatest team sport on earth, with 53 humans, so there is no way can build anything that big, overnight.

This is why RKrap sold daddy's business and ended up at ESPN. He doesn't get it.

You need to build your lines, have a good QB who doesn't regress and you can't allocate money in the wrong spots to certain positions.

It takes a good organization 3 years to build a quality base, keep continuity, replenish your pipeline and then you can make a run.  But, if you don't have a QB you can trust to do the right things in the playoffs, none of it matters.

It's a QB league with Goodell at the controls.

You can't just buy up players because you have some cap space. We had 25 million to work with this offseason and much of it when into signing back FAs, extending current players and planning for the season's inevtiable injuries to keep about 5-10 million for operating costs (trades or singing players mid year).

The Jets pipeline of talent is horrendous.  They have a solid young D Line building there, but that's pretty much it. Awful LBs and a weak secondary.  Their WRs are weak as are their TEs.

Then, there's Geno Bust, who will regress the more and more film comes out on how they use him, which is very obviously roll outs, 12 yard drop backs, bootlegs or quick slants with an occasional prayer on a deep ball.

They're years away from a chance at a wild card.

[/QUOTE]

By the time they obtain better skill position players for Offense, the D Linemen  and QB will want market $$$ and there goes their cap...or they'll see some of their high draft choices leave town...it's a cold blooded business....especially when these young guys realize their careers could end tomorrow, the weather isn't getting any warmer in NYC, and they have little chance of winning a title there...none of them with a brain will take a home town discount.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In response to RicosUncle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds an awfully like a certain Jets troll named Bustchise or Bungalo Bill...not Rusty...

The Jets will never reach the playoffs again while Rex Ryan is HC...he's a glorified D Coord. only, just like his brother and his pops...

[/QUOTE]

Ive posted in years past.... Like most Jet fans, disgusted last two years.  I now see that the immdiate future is bright.  Front seven is getting Better every weak.  Who does Wilkerson remind Pat's fans of???  Richardson a rookie, Snacks, Couples..... Only issue will be paying everyone.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ive posted in years past.... Like most Jet fans, disgusted last two years.  I now see that the immdiate future is bright.  Front seven is getting Better every weak.  Who does Wilkerson remind Pat's fans of???  Richardson a rookie, Snacks, Couples..... Only issue will be paying everyone.....

[/QUOTE]

So,,,your real fan name should therefore be "one and done"?! Go back to the Jets boards...right now you are the truest definition of a Jets Troll...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So,,,your real fan name should therefore be "one and done"?! Go back to the Jets boards...right now you are the truest definition of a Jets Troll...

[/QUOTE]

Troll, whatever.... You just want to commiserate with Pats fans or also hear some other perspectives?  My post was not just Pats bashing, though I do love to see them lose (which is actually a compliment).  I feel Jets-Pats has always had the potential to become the premier NFL rivalry.  Rex, whom Ive always supported unlike most short memory Jets fans (Coslet, Kotite???) made Jets relevant and is a defensive genius.  Loudmouth-yes but is slowly learning some diplomacy.   And by the way the passion Pats fans have hating Rex and the Jets proves my point about the rivalry potential... Nothing could have hurt more to Pats fans then last playoff meeting and last Novembers game made me sick to my stomach.  That kind of passion does not exist, for either team, with Bills and Phins........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Troll, whatever.... You just want to commiserate with Pats fans or also hear some other perspectives?  My post was not just Pats bashing, though I do love to see them lose (which is actually a compliment).  I feel Jets-Pats has always had the potential to become the premier NFL rivalry.  Rex, whom Ive always supported unlike most short memory Jets fans (Coslet, Kotite???) made Jets relevant and is a defensive genius.  Loudmouth-yes but is slowly learning some diplomacy.   And by the way the passion Pats fans have hating Rex and the Jets proves my point about the rivalry potential... Nothing could have hurt more to Pats fans then last playoff meeting and last Novembers game made me sick to my stomach.  That kind of passion does not exist, for either team, with Bills and Phins........

[/QUOTE]

Wow, a Jet fan that has something coherent to say, might be a first. 

But see you started the thread talking about "Patsie" this and that and we can all go suck on something or the other. Not a good way to get anybody's "perspective" if that's what you're really after. 

Anyway, you can't say your team is better and then say "if only...." If only you had Brady and Belichick the past dozen years, things would be different. No argument here. Problem is you have Rex and Geno and you had Eric and Chad, Brett and Mark, probably missed a few.

If only the Bruins had Gretzky instead of Bob Sweeney, things might have been different. But they didn't and the Jets don't have a championship QB and that's a necessity. Until you get that guy, you'll have the occasional moment, the improbable run, some good times here and there, but in the end you'll come up short. You really won't have a chance. Just a tease.

The Patriots, on the other hand, will continue to have a chance to win it all. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Your argument is that if we trade a HOF QB for a rookie that the team with HOF QB will win even though one team has a defense without its best CB (Talib), LB (Mayo) and its two best DL men(Fork and Kellly)?

Answer this, do the Tom Brady led Jets play without Richardson, Wilkerson, Cromatie and Harris? If so, it might be closer than you think.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yep, comparing an injury depleted Pats team to a relatively healthy Jets team.  Definitely an even-steven comparison resulting in the OPs conclusion the Jets are a better team.  Uh huh!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, comparing an injury depleted Pats team to a relatively healthy Jets team.  Definitely an even-steven comparison resulting in the OPs conclusion the Jets are a better team.  Uh huh!

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, as if crying about injuries isn't sad enough, lying and crying is even worse.  The Jets have 6 starters on the IR and a handful of other players that have missed half the games.  You play with they guys you have.  And if you're a Pats fan, you cry about who you don't have.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

Interesting reading posts by upset Patsie fans that Jete are "awful", "terrible", "clown car", etc.  However, the reality is that across the board (for the most part), Jets have more talent.  The only reason I would agree that the Pat's are currently the better team is BRADY.  You guys can knock him all you want but if we trade QB's, Jets win by 2 TD's minimum.  Oh yeah, I'll conced Gronk as well but Cumberland coming on fast....  Jet front 7 all start if competing with Pat's front.  Jet back-end is better as well.  Receivers are close.  O-line slight edge to Pats.  Running backs- Jets.......

And you can all suck on that last call, Patsies been getting NFL love for too long!

Finally, the Jet fan who punched the girl is a low life garbage....  The girl, though, could use a few more weeks in charm school.

[/QUOTE]

It is nothing new for other teams to have more talent than the Patriots.

BB and TB have figured out how to maximize the talent they do have. Sometimes it is too much to overcome but most of the time it works out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

If the Jets start winning there will be ten Jets trolls on this forum with huge stiffies trying to take credit for their team, just like 42and46 has done since 2011. 

Happy the  ignore feature works.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is nothing new for other teams to have more talent than the Patriots.

BB and TB have figured out how to maximize the talent they do have. Sometimes it is too much to overcome but most of the time it works out.

[/QUOTE]

Good point, which I agree with.  BB is certainly a big reason but Brady is a bigger reason.  In my view top 3 (Montana & Peyton as well) all time.  Jets have not had a QB anywhere near as good.  Brady on backside of his career and while I fully expect him to still raise level of teams play, he is not the same guy as a few years ago- time gets everyone, even the greats...  Everyone, including most Jet fans- wrote Jets off as LEAST Talented team in the leaugue.  All now must realize that truth is far different.  Jets have a real good "D" and a serviceable offense.  Morningweg is huge.  I still think Jets 8-8 because of uneven QB play but if Geno steadies 10-6 obtainable.  Pats win East again but I would love to see both teams meet in playoffs... I'd love the Jets chances and any honest Pats fan would NOT want that matchup..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, as if crying about injuries isn't sad enough, lying and crying is even worse.  The Jets have 6 starters on the IR and a handful of other players that have missed half the games.  You play with they guys you have.  And if you're a Pats fan, you cry about who you don't have.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Peeps! Jets/Mets it's in their DNA perennial losers. Giants/Yankees on the other hand not so much. You know most new yorkers considers them as minor league franchises.

Sections
Shortcuts