A.D. goin to the Jets!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kingliar. Show kingliar's posts

Re: A.D. goin to the Jets!

I hate the Jets, especially their blow-hard coach, and even though they slouched into the playoffs they proved, once there, they were a team to be reckoned with. If Ryan can get the head cases [ Thomas,Edwards, Cromartie and Holmes ] brain transplants and get good play out of Jayson Taylor and LT benefits from working behind an A plus Oline they'll be almost bulletproof. But thats a lot of IF's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: A.D. goin to the Jets!:
    In Response to Re: A.D. goin to the Jets! : There wasn't a point, that is how dumb you are......typical!
    Posted by m1021us

Sgt Hulka - Son there ain't no draft no more 
    m1021us - there was one? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

What's this?  Another hit and run post by BBRULES?  How unusual!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: A.D. goin to the Jets! : I was at the Jet game in November last year and the Jets didn't show me anything. That team laid down and died that day. Lets see if they're allowed to swoon this year and still get to the playoffs.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron

That was last year's Jets!  Have you seen what they done this offseason?  They gone hogwild in the FA market.  While I agree it doesn't guarantee an championship, it certainly gives a team better odds.   And for a team coming off one win from a superbowl trip, those are some good odds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

What's this?  Another hit and run post by BBRULES?  How unusual!
    Posted by garytx

Sorry, but believe it or not, I don't sit at home posting on message boards all day. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm a huge Jets hater, but he will motivated and ,more importantly, used properly. I wouldn't count him out, but I'm still glad he's gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

add darren sharper to it also.

Sections
Shortcuts