ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!

With the Mayo "knee sprain" I wonder if BB will switch AT back to play the middle with Guyton?  By doing this Burgess,TBC, amd Woods could rotate at OLB! I think that line up is fine for rushing the QB but coverage might be a concern. I hope Mayo comes back soon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!

We know he will, he was back there against the Bills after Mayo went down.  I think we'll have to play a little more 4/3 but we still have enough depth to run the 3/4, especially the way Banta Cain, Burgess and Woods are playing. 

Who was saying we weren't going to have a pass rush, an intimidator or a ball hawking D again..?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

About the D, there really were 6 sacks, 2 taken away on pansy RTP calls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

On passing downs when Burgess and Banta-Cain are on the field he will bounce inside but he will also play on the outside as well. He is a very versitile player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!:
    [QUOTE]On passing downs when Burgess and Banta-Cain are on the field he will bounce inside but he will also play on the outside as well. He is a very versitile player.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Killa is a closet Green New Jersey fan.

His analysis is suspect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Really Pmike? I make one post suggesting that I am a little worried and you jumo all over me? What the f*ck man?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Thomas (and, to lesser extent, Guyton) will move between ILB and OLB, and Woods, Banta-Cain and Nincovich (or whatever his name is) will split time at OLB.
    However, with Mayo out, I think the Patriots will field less 4-LB sets.

Sections
Shortcuts