Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!

With the Mayo "knee sprain" I wonder if BB will switch AT back to play the middle with Guyton?  By doing this Burgess,TBC, amd Woods could rotate at OLB! I think that line up is fine for rushing the QB but coverage might be a concern. I hope Mayo comes back soon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!

We know he will, he was back there against the Bills after Mayo went down.  I think we'll have to play a little more 4/3 but we still have enough depth to run the 3/4, especially the way Banta Cain, Burgess and Woods are playing. 

Who was saying we weren't going to have a pass rush, an intimidator or a ball hawking D again..?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

About the D, there really were 6 sacks, 2 taken away on pansy RTP calls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

On passing downs when Burgess and Banta-Cain are on the field he will bounce inside but he will also play on the outside as well. He is a very versitile player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: ADALIUS BACK TO MLB!!!:
    On passing downs when Burgess and Banta-Cain are on the field he will bounce inside but he will also play on the outside as well. He is a very versitile player.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Killa is a closet Green New Jersey fan.

His analysis is suspect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Really Pmike? I make one post suggesting that I am a little worried and you jumo all over me? What the f*ck man?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Thomas (and, to lesser extent, Guyton) will move between ILB and OLB, and Woods, Banta-Cain and Nincovich (or whatever his name is) will split time at OLB.
    However, with Mayo out, I think the Patriots will field less 4-LB sets.

Sections
Shortcuts