Adalius Thomas 2nd coming.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

Adalius Thomas 2nd coming.

In the wake of Crable's NFL demise,should the Pats bring back Adalius Thomas as a pure 100% pass rusher????? Teams have not exactly being knocking down his doors so i am going to assume he has loaded up on some major humble pie especially if he is available at the minimum vet salary. Persoanlly im still concerned about the Patriots' pass rush or lack thereof. ke knows the system and has excelled in it sporadically at times.i still picture him returning Phil Rivers Int for a TD and also sacking Brett Favre and Leon Washington for like a 20yrd loss.does this make sense or have i spent too much time around JaMarcus Russell dranking that Purp Sizzurp?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas 2nd coming.

Are you on drugs? 

The guy didn't want to be a Patriot, he wanted to be a Jet. 

The Jets take out garbage, we don't take theirs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

It is a good thing he is gone, lets leave him where he is....  Nowhere. 

Poison in the locker room.  The PATS don't need him and apparently nobody else does either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

He still isn't signed by anyone??? wow maybe he really does have nothing to give

Edit: just thought of this. Maybe teams saw the way he turned against BB and thought well if he is going to turn his back and sulk on a team led by BB and Brady, how long will it be before he does it with another coach?

Still, I am surprised the jets didnt at least invite him to camp moron

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Don't want his attitude in the locker room.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

That guy was so the opposite of Bruschi, if they ever want to build a defense that cares and has pride it can't be done with him on your team.

IMO, he's the guy at work that does nothing but point out how working su*ks and criticizes everything anyone tries to do to make things better.

Like dessaline says, poison 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

If we where one player away from making the play offs I would sign him but he would have to agree to a no whining clause.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Adalius Thomas 2nd coming.:
    [QUOTE]In the wake of Crable's NFL demise,should the Pats bring back Adalius Thomas as a pure 100% pass rusher????? Posted by PatsBBBrady[/QUOTE]

no, hell no and no fkn way

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

To the OP, I was just thinking about this very topic, and was going to start a thread on it when I saw this one.

You have to admit, his first little bit here was good, but he never seemed to come back after his injury. We NEED someone else, and he is as good as what we have...

I think it all depends on how badly both sides feel, and I think there would be some serious bridge mending that would have to happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'd rather just Lose, or maybe just pick someone up outside the local Cumberland Farms to play OLB...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Hey guys how are you doing today? So I came up with this amazing idea lets resign the guy that basically wouldnt listen to our coach, wouldnt follow his orders, and was a cancer in Bill Belichicks locker room. Also lets not forget the fact that this bum ate up a huge amount of cap space got the biggest deal in Pats FA history, AND was basically one of the main reasons the Pats couldnt get it together on defense in 2009-10.

Lets resign the guy! 

What a joke

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I was blessed with a rare and uncanny ability to read people.  I'm detecting that a lot of people here don't want Thomas back. :^)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Adalius Thomas 2nd coming.:
    I'd rather just Lose, or maybe just pick someone up outside the local Cumberland Farms to play OLB...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

No way???? Not only should he be signed but he should be made Defensive Captain! This guy is awesome, he has plenty left in his tank and not only that but he drives his car very cautiously when it snows out. THink of how many lives he saved that fateful day by going under the speed limit! He was never used for the position he played and was forced, viciously forced to play unhappy. Thats just wrong! Yell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

AD is DOA with Pats!