Adalius Thomas contributions to the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder73. Show ryder73's posts

Adalius Thomas contributions to the Patriots

I can't think of any on the field. Sad!

It also looks like his contributions to this team off the field are bad also. 

Truth is, the Patriots should have released him already just because of his play. Now we have to see his selfish behaviour in the media and who knows what this will do to the team!?  

He doesnt care. He didnt even know why he got benched. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas contributions to the Patriots

Returning and INT 65 yards for a TD against SD back in 2007 but ahhhhh, thats probably about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Adalius Thomas contributions to the Patriots:
    Returning and INT 65 yards for a TD against SD back in 2007 but ahhhhh, thats probably about it.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

I think that is indeed it.  He was also giving Eli a good ole bear hug when he threw the pass to Tyree.  Next time AT, bring the guy down.  Wait, your next time may not be with us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I agree he hasn't done much, but I also don't think he has been put in a position to succeed. He's been moved around a lot, in his years here, and asked to drop back in coverage a lot more than blitz. It's hard to put pressure on the QB, when you are not being sent after him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Pats fans were extremnely forgiving with this guy for the first year and a half...claiming that he would need time to learn the system; find himself, etc...

I guess his disappearing act (on the field) and his mockery of team issues is the best he can offer.  Of course, I'm sure Gaspar will have something to say in an attempt to validate the childish antics and disrespectful behaviours- not to mention the lack of performance(s).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

He was payed huge money largely because of his alleged versatility, that's why he's moved around so much.  The Pats coaches started souring on him when he b*tched about playing in the middle to start 07.  Not a good way to start your tenure with a team after signing a mega deal.  Since then he has been dinged up consistently and flat has not produced at a Pro Bowl level.

Who was a bigger disappointment:  AT or Rosie Colvin?  Rosie signed a huge deal after a few huge seasons with the Bears and promptly got IR'd.  He was never the same player after his injury although he was a contributor to a championship and had some moments. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Unfortunately he's still the best OLB they have, even though he makes 10 times what he's worth.  Who will be his replacement?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Adalius Thomas contributions to the Patriots:
    I agree he hasn't done much, but I also don't think he has been put in a position to succeed. He's been moved around a lot, in his years here, and asked to drop back in coverage a lot more than blitz. It's hard to put pressure on the QB, when you are not being sent after him.
    Posted by jedinate

He has had plenty of time to adjust and succeed. He has done neither.

Sections
Shortcuts