Adalius Thomas signs with the Jets...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Adalius Thomas signs with the Jets...

C'mon you that's going to happen this offseason.

He'll be reunited with Rex and the Jets would love to get another chance at tweaking the Pats.

"Search your feelings Luke. You know it to be true."

Seriously, in defense of Thomas, Pees failed to get the most out of him by not scheming to his strength, rushing the passer as a down lineman. Too often Thomas would be out on pass coverage.

Rex will likely get the most out of Thomas, if 2006 is any indication.

That said, I've been worried about Adailius' attitude since he shot off his mouth on Ray Lewis back in 2007. The guy's got a problem with authority, it seems.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas signs with the Jets...

He really would fit in perfectly there. They like to talk about how great they are rather than show it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Jets probably have a too much money tied up at OLB to sign AT:  Pace and Thomas signed large deals in the last few years and the Great Vernon Gholston is eating high first round cap space. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they grabbed Seymour, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If we just cut him, that would happen, but we won't do that.  We'll try to trade him next year.

We need a Truth in Thread Titles Act.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

great post by KellieMB! I would not be upset if he signed with the Jets. When the Pats signed him, I heard ALOT of Ravens fans talking about how he really wasn't that good.....apparently they were right!

I agree with CarawayDJ though....they won't cut him in the offseason. They'll trade him to some crappy team for a 3rd or 4th round pick...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Adalius Thomas signs with the Jets...:
    great post by KellieMB! I would not be upset if he signed with the Jets. When the Pats signed him, I heard ALOT of Ravens fans talking about how he really wasn't that good.....apparently they were right! I agree with CarawayDJ though....they won't cut him in the offseason. They'll trade him to some crappy team for a 3rd or 4th round pick...
    Posted by tmot1234

And wouldn't it be great if he got sent to some losing team that made him long for his days with BB...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

yeah, I was thinking Cleveland, Washington, or Tampa.....somewhere like that. That way he can show up late, underachieve, make his $7 mil and no one will give him a hard time about it.

After all...I mean he tried to get there on time, he's just incompetent...like on the field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

maybe rex ryan will give up on Vernon Gholston and release him and add adalius thomas to replace him. and then BB can take gholston and make a stud out of him lmao

just an optimistic point of view.

Sections
Shortcuts