Adalius Thomas visiting the Jets today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Adalius Thomas visiting the Jets today

http://yhoo.it/bEWJFo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas visiting the Jets today

Does he know how to throw a football?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

The Jets need to worry more about their offense than trying to strengthen their defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

News flash: We landed on the moon!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Hey Blubba Butt, rats jump off a sinkin ship....not on....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Is this even news anymore?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Was he delivering pepperoni or mushroom?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

too bad for him. if the jets are gonna add players, they'll probably look for DL help, not olb...well, i guess he still has a shot if they decide to switch to 4-3 and he pitches playing DE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He'll fit in well with the other loud mouth clowns in the Jets locker room. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Can he play NT?  DOH!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Hope he signs, it'll save the Pats the time of having to break down the video to find where the weak link is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

If signing AD is an attempt to IMPROVE your team...Your team is in a world of sh*t!  This will be a tough game this weekend and I know the NYJ's are a slight favorite, but 1 loss sure took away some of gang green's SWAGGER.  I'll be the first to say it and I KNOW this is premature...but here goes anyway!

Mark Sanchez is never going to live up to his draft status.  Very athletically gifted but not a very good decision maker.  No confidence and his teammates. know it!  I know I should have waited till at least the end of the season to say it but I could not help myself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

If the JETS were going to sign this cast-off, it seems to me that would have already gotten done.  It hasn't gotten done.  What can he provide to them that they don't already have?  He can't tell them anything about the PATS set up this season.  It would be dumb to pick him up but then again we are talking about the YETS....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpatriot12. Show patpatriot12's posts

Great, sign him, pair him with that other stiff Gholston, what a pair they would make!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

He also went to meet Miami yesterday......

Wow this guy with the big mouth can't even get a job.....pathetic.  Maybe he should have shut his trap and played....the would still be working.