Adalius Thomas.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Adalius Thomas.

Thoughts anyone??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas.

I don't think we'll see anything happen with Adalius until after the draft. While he's not vital to the defense, he's not terrible, and can at least play the position with moderate effectiveness. If the Pats pick somebody up in the draft that they feel can replace Adalius, then you can be sure that he'll be either released or traded (my hope for the latter). If not, then my bet is that he'll be here for another season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

my guess would be BB would try and get some type of deal done with him either with the draft or just after. AD has shown he has no desire to play here and I doubt BB will let him ride the bench for the season. No need to keep poision around, espically now that Big V is singned I would think he wants to be the big boss in the locker room and hes already stated his displeasure for anyone not wanting to play 100 percent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

There's no need to dump him just yet. They will wait and maybe get an offer for him on draft day. If he's still here after that I'd trade him for a bag of footballs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Try to trade him via trade in the draft for a late rounder, or have wilfork sit on his head and get his mind right!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Make him goto camp, and then trade him or let him go just before the season begins!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't care what they do with him so long as they don't cut him. NYJ's want him and thats the last team I'd trade him to or allow him to get to. Trade him To Oakland.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

tade bait along with Burgess

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

SORRY,CAN'T TRADE BURGESS,HE'S A FREE AGENT.I THOUGHT HE PLAYED MUCH BETTER HIS LAST 3-4 GAMES.I'D TRY TO SIGN HIM IF HE WOULD WORK FOR THE VET MINIMUM OT A LITTLE MORE.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I think he is a draft day deal with a 2010 5th in return at most. I would even agree to a conditional 2011 pick if he was on the teams roster after week 6.

Sections
Shortcuts