Adalius Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Adalius Thomas

looks like this goon won't be going to the Jets anytime soon.If I was BB I'd tell this dink to stay home and don't bother. Hope BB deactivates him and pays back this malcontent for his disruptive and negative attitude last season.How great would that be? By the way, has anyone informed Thomas that the off season workouts have begun?Hey Adalius: break a leg this year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas

So why wou;d the Pats trade him to the Jets then? He needs to shutup and play ball for chrst sakes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinm32. Show kevinm32's posts

What about trading Adalius to the Jets for Faneca?

Not sure what their salaries are and if it would work...but read this morning Jets are looking to unload Faneca.  Could we ever trade with our new rivals?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I'm sure the Pats will cut him when the time is right. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

we wont cut him, Wlfork will sit on him and squeez all the bad juice from his body (: then BAM!! 11 sack season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

BB might be waiting for an injury to occur in late camp/early season this year and then trade him for a later round pick next year. That makes the most sense to me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

My guess is something like what mrbungle states Belichick will trade him durring camp to a team with a depth/injury issue and will likely get a conditional 6th or 5th.

Sections
Shortcuts