Adalius Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Adalius Thomas

When Thomas was asked about worrying about being benched he responds..........

“I didn’t wonder that at all,” Thomas said. “That’s one thing about the cream. The cream always rises to the top. You can hold it down however you want to. It doesn’t matter."

So Adalius is the cream? For someone with so little production he sure talks a lot of crap.

And after he was activated today and in game, what did he produce? I saw a bunch of missed tackles on Jackson and Lynch and ......... that's it. Apparently by the end of the day he somehow managed to accumulate 2 tackles. Thanks Adalius the Cream, the $10 million a year man, proving once again he's been our biggest free agent mistake ever!

I'm just so sick of this idiot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Adalius Thomas

In Response to Adalius Thomas:
    [QUOTE]When Thomas was asked about worrying about being benched he responds.......... “I didn’t wonder that at all,” Thomas said. “That’s one thing about the cream. The cream always rises to the top. You can hold it down however you want to. It doesn’t matter." So Adalius is the cream? For someone with so little production he sure talks a lot of crap. And after he was activated today and in game, what did he produce? I saw a bunch of missed tackles on Jackson and Lynch and ......... that's it. Apparently by the end of the day he somehow managed to accumulate 2 tackles. Thanks Adalius the Cream, the $10 million a year man, proving once again he's been our biggest free agent mistake ever! I'm just so sick of this idiot. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

He played? I thought he was declared academically inelligible for being stupid!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Game over Adalius- how long till the Pats can make the dump?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

The only reason he played is because all of the injuries on the DL.  I still think he should have sat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I sure didnt like seeing him.  I think one of the LBs (Pierre Woods) was injured.  He didn't do anything again, either way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

waste!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Adalius the Cream. What a joke. 

We need to just release this idiot and sign someone off the practice squad. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Adalius Thomas was asked to describe the reason for the sub-package without defensive lineman that was used 18 times with 5 linebackers and 6 defensive backs. His reply was....................

"I didn't really know what we were doing," he said. "So I figured they didn't know."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Adalius Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Adalius Thomas was asked to describe the reason for the sub-package without defensive lineman that was used 18 times with 5 linebackers and 6 defensive backs. His reply was.................... "I didn't really know what we were doing," he said. "So I figured they didn't know."

I can't drink this coffee. The cream is bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Why are people still saying cut him? pull your head out of your ass people, we can get atleast a 3rd for him if a 1st or 2nd falls through.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Yeah, I think he's right and it's safe to say that Adalius got creamed again yesterday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

He'd fit in well with the NYJ and their culture of words speaking louder than actions.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

JETSON!  YOOOOOOU'RE FIRED!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Too bad he's owed so much money making it almost impossible to trade him, I would not mind taking a cap hit and release him outright.  he can go cry home to cry baby coach ryan and play for the tets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

In Response to Re: Adalius Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Adalius Thomas was asked to describe the reason for the sub-package without defensive lineman that was used 18 times with 5 linebackers and 6 defensive backs. His reply was.................... "I didn't really know what we were doing," he said. "So I figured they didn't know."

I have to wonder IF he knew he was on the sideline in a set of mostly linebackers. It has to be kill'n BB to let this looser put on a helmet.

Sections
Shortcuts