ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS

oh yeah and pacman jones never rubbed anyone the wrong way....idiot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Who is Adam Jones?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]Who is Adam Jones?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

aka pacman... not pacquiao

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Nix that.....  I looked him up.....

A very honorable guy whose opinion should be respected!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Who is Adam Jones?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

pacman jones

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]This afternoon on ESPN's Rucco and Lundberg show, Adam Jones said this: "Pats fans don't want to hear it but they have become the Yankee Fans of football; they are cocky, arrogant, and they rub people the wrong way" Sees to me Mr Jones is an unusually perceptive man! 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

I believe a poor & hurting Adolf Hitler righteously came to the same disdainful conclusion regarding The Poles... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh this tool

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

A ESPN Boston radio guy "calls" out Patriots fans....Oh word!  That is awful! 

So all is true! Whatever he says should be agreed upon and respected!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]This afternoon on ESPN's Rucco and Lundberg show, Adam Jones said this: "Pats fans don't want to hear it but they have become the Yankee Fans of football; they are cocky, arrogant, and they rub people the wrong way" Sees to me Mr Jones is an unusually perceptive man! 

Translated: like the Yankees, everyone is sick of the Pats being in the middle of it all come the end of the regular season almost every season during the last 11 years. We are jealous of your continued celebrating after a win, as well as your optimistic outlooks and trust in Brady and Belichek. Please stop being happy that you went from the worst overall organization in Football to aguably the best over the last decade+. 
    I guess this makes Jets fans the equivalent of Red Sox fans circa 1996.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Jones is an idiot. It's true that the Patriots have become the Yankees of the NFL, due to the fact that they've had so much success over the past decade. But, no one...and I mean, no one...are more arrogant, cocky, and obnoxious than NY fans. 

Jints...I've noticed that you're doing quite a bit of trash talking here. You've become the Antrell Rolle of this forum. I just want you to know that, win or lose, I expect to hear from you after the game. You will join us in either case, won't you?  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well i think most fans will agree it will be a good game and could go either way....but to post this is pointless....the giants fans are the ones being overconfident...us pats fans for the most part, are expecting a very close game

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS :      Jones is an idiot. It's true that the Patriots have become the Yankees of the NFL, due to the fact that they've had so much success over the past decade. But, no one...and I mean, no one...are more arrogant, cocky, and obnoxious than NY fans.       Jints...I've noticed that you're doing quite a bit of trash talking here. You've become the Antrell Rolle of this forum. I just want you to know that, win or lose , I expect to hear from you after the game. You will join us in either case, won't you?   
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]
    True, about the success part, but the Pats will never be accused of going out and buying every high dollar player theycan to 'buy' a championship. The Yankees owm that stigma all alone....THAT is arrogance NY style! Jints, do you spend ANY of your time on the Giants blogs?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : but of course TP...its not trash talk per se just different perspective from ur opponent come this Sunday...i am actually a veritable mother theresa compoared to certain of ur patsies brethren here...hey i am the one saying its gonna be a good game and either side could win

Oh really?? Does this ring a bell:

They're BAA-A-A-A-A-CK!!  

Well hello all my fans in pats land!

yes, been a while-i have been busy doing all the everyday boring but
    necessary things we all do daily and a few other things, then became
    engrossed in the unfolding drama eminating from the NFL Playoffs until...

"They're Baa-a-a-a-a-ck!"

well well well, the drama has led to The REMATCH!

now i know all of you have been pining away the past few months, staring
    at the sky, wondering aloud "where, oh where, is Jints fan?" well, fear not
    Brady Bastions, I have arrived...

LET'S GET IT ON!

"WE'RE ONLY GONNA SCORE 17 POINTS? HAHAHA...OKAY"

Just be where we can find you after the game...big guy. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : THAT's trash talking? geez TP u r one of the few here objective and smart enuff to know a little tongue-in-cheek fun...and where is there any disparaging remark or putdown or anything resembling it there? this is ur example?

"We're only going to score 17 points? HaHaHa...Okay"

Just be available after the game. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : NOT PACMAN JONES! ADAM JONES OF ESPN BOSTON! HE HAS A SHOW THERE EVERYDAY...I WILL PROVIDE LINK IF YOU NEED

Im case you haven't noticed, there are not too many Patriots posters here who watch ESPN so we really do not know or care who the puck Adam Jones is or what he thinks of us. Got it!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS": [QUOTE]This afternoon on ESPN's Rucco and Lundberg show, Adam Jones said this: "Pats fans don't want to hear it but they have become the Yankee Fans of football; they are cocky, arrogant, and they rub people the wrong way" Sees to me Mr Jones is an unusually perceptive man!  Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE] Whatever dude. Look in your own city for that, no need to move north.

Sections
Shortcuts