ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS

In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : Im case you haven't noticed, there are not too many Patriots posters here who watch ESPN so we really do not know or care who the puck Adam Jones is or what he thinks of us. Got it!
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

Let this apply to the Patriots on SB Sunday:

"If we are not victorious, let no man come back alive!"...Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

No moral victories...no excuses. Get it done, gentlemen!     

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Usually I don't feed trolls. Jintsfan you are grasping and desperate. If your a Giants fan, why are you here?  Over 25,000 fans turned out at Gillette to send the Pats off to Indy with a rally. Giants- had a couple of hundred show up.
     Pats fans are enthusiastic ,show up and support their team. I saw many more fans on the side of the road, on bridges, on 93 all the way to Logan just waiting to wave and salute the Pats on their way to Logan.
    I'm not going to defend Pats fan from that kind of inane comment(s) you posted.
    We support our team. Period.
    Now go away and join your own kind.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : u really are a fool...comparing a writer who has an honest take on his own towns fans and comparing him to Hitler huh? more proof maybe Jones is correct
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Right, forgot...slow connection speed outta The Giants Fan bringin' up sh#t on a Boston.com NE Patriots message forum.  Finally now, were weeee now talking about Pacman Jones (i.e. person who stated the quote I was responding about), under the label you gave ("comparing a writer who has an honest take on his own town's fans...")?

Even if you really were somehow able to unbelievably misinterpret the boldened fact(s) that I (yawn-and everyone else) was responding to the guy who who actually said the statement itself, by refering to the writer (for,  some-  reason?), At the VERY least then...try to gimme the full (although largely pointless anyway) explaination of how those italicized portions ("honest take" "his own team's fans"), fully translate in the realm of "factual accuracy"?      

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]Usually I don't feed trolls. Jintsfan you are grasping and desperate. If your a Giants fan, why are you here?  Over 25,000 fans turned out at Gillette to send the Pats off to Indy with a rally. Giants- had a couple of hundred show up.  Pats fans are enthusiastic ,show up and support their team. I saw many more fans on the side of the road, on bridges, on 93 all the way to Logan just waiting to wave and salute the Pats on their way to Logan. I'm not going to defend Pats fan from that kind of inane comment(s) you posted. We support our team. Period. Now go away and join your own kind.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

I see this as just the opposite of 2007. The Patriots and their fans were arrogant and over confident that year...and...with a few breaks going their way, the Giants won.

This year, it appears that the G-men and their fans are the arrogant, over confident ones...and...with a few breaks going their way, the Patriots will beat them.   

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Glad you took the time to point this out JintsFan, because your fan base clearly has no warts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : no i got the feeling he was just saying some of you have become real a..holes  : )

Maybe a few Pats fans have 'become' a..holes, New York fans are born that way...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

First: 8/12/2008
    Last: 2/1/2012
    In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : True, about the success part, but the Pats will never be accused of going out and buying every high dollar player theycan to 'buy' a championship. The Yankees owm that stigma all alone....THAT is arrogance NY style! Jints, do you spend ANY of your time on the Giants blogs?
    Posted by NESportnut

not really...i know what i'll get there...its much more fun here
    and there is one jets msg board i went on to listen to them whine and make excuses

~Hahaha... And with 1 or 2 tweaks, at any given time I bet you could carbon copy the response below, and find it the exact same response to any and every question, theory, idea=As 50% of every single posted response on EVERY-thing, every day on every NY Giants message board, now and until The NFL one day in the distant future, blinks out of existance...  This day and until then, on every thread of every NY Giants web-board, someone'll ask something like, "Is there an 'M' anywhere in The "NFL?"  Or someone will ask something like, "Do you think NY's form of 4-3 personell could actually be complimented just a tad bit better by employing a roving Safety, over a simple cover 2 Safety set-up?"  =Doesn't matter LOL!...Because the very next response, 100% of the time, HAS to be this (you can't even help it...it's in Giants Fans genes):      

First: 8/12/2008
    Last: 2/1/2012
    In Response to Re: More proof why the giants will win:
    In Response to Re: More proof why the giants will win : If by hypocrite you mean you bailed on your team in mid-season and suddenly came back here to "support" them a week ago, then yes, you are a hypocrite. I love the whole banning story. It sounds so, hmm, unreal, that they banned you yet months later your id was intact with all your previous posts. Amazing.
    Posted by EnochRoot

been there, done that, explained it eco*k...moved on u should too

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbosoxfaninny. Show bigbosoxfaninny's posts

Did they let him out of jail to share his ultimate wisdom? Or was this part of his work release program?

Just type a search, "how many times has Adam Pac Man Jones been arrested?"

The most common answer is 9. Yea, "Pac Man's" perspective is sure to provide a tremendous amount of wisdom and knowledge.

By any chance is ESPN radio interviewing David Berkowitz this afternoon too?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Adam Jones should be in JAIL!  and who cares what Adam Jones says!  punk.

Go Pats!

MHK!  Bring it home Pats!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Were they interviewing him from a jail cell?  A court room? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lets see, The Yankees do it by spending endless amounts of money buying up all the best available free agents.

The patriots do it under a salary cap by compiling and utilizing low round picks, undrafted free agents and cast-offs.

Jerk off

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : not really...i know what i'll get there...its much more fun here and there is one jets msg board i went on to listen to them whine and make excuses

are you gonna do that after the game... funny how quiet you were during the season...  now your crowing before the game??  sounds familiar...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : well who told you giants fans were overconfident, the Boston media? I live here and i hear confidence but respect for Brady and Bellichick and the idea that gmen win a close game not some blowout

No, fans are fans, fanatic, worried, arrogant, whatever, and they are the same on both sides of the field, but it's the loud mouth players like Rolle that you will never see on the Pats side of the field. I think even you could understand how that reminds Pats fans of other loud mouths, like Rexy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

Thing is, you don't even have to be a Yankees fan. Arrogance appears to have been so bred into New Yorkers it's now part of their DNA. They simply bring that arrogance to their support of the Yankees, just as they do to anything else related to NYC.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS :      I see this as just the opposite of 2007. The Patriots and their fans were arrogant and over confident that year...and...with a few breaks going their way, the Giants won.      This year, it appears that the G-men and their fans are the arrogant, over confident ones...and...with a few breaks going their way, the Patriots will beat them.   
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

Might be exactly what happens!! The law of averages may be a myth, but the universe loves balance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

In Response to ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]This afternoon on ESPN's Rucco and Lundberg show, Adam Jones said this: "Pats fans don't want to hear it but they have become the Yankee Fans of football; they are cocky, arrogant, and they rub people the wrong way" Sees to me Mr Jones is an unusually perceptive man! 

"It's a done deal. No cameras for the cheaters. Didn't beat a single good team during the regular season. Belicheat resorting to transparently fake Gronkowski injury news.

"The Pats are laughable this year. Expect a blowout. And then expect the excuses from the Pats fans.

"Your Sox mailed it in, get ready for your Pats to FedEx it in"
    - Dr. Martin van Nostran

And we are the arrogant fans????

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Who is Adam Jones?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I think he plays CF for the Orioles.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Its all good, people hate us because all our team does is win. That is fine by me...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KCMDux88. Show KCMDux88's posts

[QUOTE]oh this tool http://www.google.com/imgres?q=adam+jones+espn+radio&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=PU0Vvldjr0_R3M:&imgrefurl=http://espn.go.com/boston/radio/archive%3Fid%3D5151817&docid=4sYnhIApPJJ4-M&imgurl=http://espn.go.com/i/espnradio/podcast/bos_adamJonesNEW_300.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=VrYoT8zrPKHi2QWqs_G5Ag&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=313&sig=107241116315290378156&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=150&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=101&ty=21
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Jones_(musician)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

How does the Patriots personify the Yankees in any way? Sure a lot of our fans are crazy and need to take a chill pill, but we don't buy championships. We've drafted all of our best players, and this is a capped league. I don't see how we are the "yankees" of football just because some of our fans are obnoxious. Every team in every sport has obnoxious fans. I think the main problem people have with the Patriots is that they are a good team, who draft well, and has a great quaterback. I think it jealousy more than anything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hey clown who started this thread....I will quote a certain NY Coach to you "SHUT THE F#$% UP!"

Sections
Shortcuts