ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS

Who is Adam Jones?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Well you can't call Pats fans obnoxious(we don't hang effigies of players in our homes or "fake attacks on pats fan in your home packing lot..hey ther jets fans) The sad part to that statement is that theres tons of yankee fans that are Patriots fans. Same goes for Jets fans that are Sox fans :( . Look if you want to see how obnoxious and angry Giants fans have become just take a look at this cupcake. He even remix a song to disrepect the Pats on his "web blog".

disclamier. he even disrespect every Boston team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

It is always useful to criticize the fans.  Safer too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

You know something? I interact with a lot of NE fans, online. They never come off as arrogant to me. If anything, we can sometimes be too hard on a team that plays well year after year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

In Response to Re: ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]You know something? I interact with a lot of NE fans, online. They never come off as arrogant to me. If anything, we can sometimes be too hard on a team that plays well year after year.
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]

Thats the make up of a N.E sports fan. Every team gets critize that bad. From the Sox,Pats,Celts,Bruins,revs etc etc. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm a little late to the party Jint but there's a big difference between Patriot fans expecting a certain level of play from an organization that's demonstrated consistant high level play and what comes out of some of the mouths in NY.
    Let's look at it,
    The Giants were slightly better than a 500 team, their playoffs started week 15. The coach was on his way out and all of your loyal bretheran wanted heads to roll. Now, they slip through the backdoor and all I've heard for the past two weeks are the Giants (past and present) disrespecting the Patriots players, fans, and coaches.
    Let's look at their room-mates, that fat blowhard has been predicting superbowl victories for the past two years, he called out the entire league to help him and his band of cut throat mercenaries to assist in his efforts to take down the Patriots. LT, Cro, Rhodes, Plax and the rest of the upstanding role models have all come out with predictions that went nowhere.

The Patriots on the other side have done nothing but put together winning seasons year after year with varied levels of sucess. Time will tell how good this team really was over the past decade but we both know it's going to be up there with the all time great organizations.
    All this and I've not heard one prediction of victory from anyone in the organization. Only humble respect for their opponants and IMO that's what hurts more than trash talk so know this my trash talking NY friend,

The Pats have over $10 million in cap space and they have the most picks again in this upcoming draft so this isn't ending anytime soon.

I'm sure the fact that the best owner in the NFL (the one who's responsible for us even being able to watch a superbowl with his contributions to ending the lockout) has this season dedicated to his wife Myra won't motivate any of the Patriot players?

I say good luck my friend and I look forward to seeing you here Sunday night/Monday morning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a little late to the party Jint but there's a big difference between Patriot fans expecting a certain level of play from an organization that's demonstrated consistant high level play and what comes out of some of the mouths in NY. Let's look at it, The Giants were slightly better than a 500 team, their playoffs started week 15. The coach was on his way out and all of your loyal bretheran wanted heads to roll. Now, they slip through the backdoor and all I've heard for the past two weeks are the Giants (past and present) disrespecting the Patriots players, fans, and coaches. Let's look at their room-mates, that fat blowhard has been predicting superbowl victories for the past two years, he called out the entire league to help him and his band of cut throat mercenaries to assist in his efforts to take down the Patriots. LT, Cro, Rhodes, Plax and the rest of the upstanding role models have all come out with predictions that went nowhere. The Patriots on the other side have done nothing but put together winning seasons year after year with varied levels of sucess. Time will tell how good this team really was over the past decade but we both know it's going to be up there with the all time great organizations. All this and I've not heard one prediction of victory from anyone in the organization. Only humble respect for their opponants and IMO that's what hurts more than trash talk so know this my trash talking NY friend, The Pats have over $10 million in cap space and they have the most picks again in this upcoming draft so this isn't ending anytime soon. I'm sure the fact that the best owner in the NFL (the one who's responsible for us even being able to watch a superbowl with his contributions to ending the lockout) has this season dedicated to his wife Myra won't motivate any of the Patriot players? I say good luck my friend and I look forward to seeing you here Sunday night/Monday morning.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I take my hat off to your post. Well Said friend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a little late to the party Jint but there's a big difference between Patriot fans expecting a certain level of play from an organization that's demonstrated consistant high level play and what comes out of some of the mouths in NY. Let's look at it, The Giants were slightly better than a 500 team, their playoffs started week 15. The coach was on his way out and all of your loyal bretheran wanted heads to roll. Now, they slip through the backdoor and all I've heard for the past two weeks are the Giants (past and present) disrespecting the Patriots players, fans, and coaches. Let's look at their room-mates, that fat blowhard has been predicting superbowl victories for the past two years, he called out the entire league to help him and his band of cut throat mercenaries to assist in his efforts to take down the Patriots. LT, Cro, Rhodes, Plax and the rest of the upstanding role models have all come out with predictions that went nowhere. The Patriots on the other side have done nothing but put together winning seasons year after year with varied levels of sucess. Time will tell how good this team really was over the past decade but we both know it's going to be up there with the all time great organizations. All this and I've not heard one prediction of victory from anyone in the organization. Only humble respect for their opponants and IMO that's what hurts more than trash talk so know this my trash talking NY friend, The Pats have over $10 million in cap space and they have the most picks again in this upcoming draft so this isn't ending anytime soon. I'm sure the fact that the best owner in the NFL (the one who's responsible for us even being able to watch a superbowl with his contributions to ending the lockout) has this season dedicated to his wife Myra won't motivate any of the Patriot players? I say good luck my friend and I look forward to seeing you here Sunday night/Monday morning.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Hands down, best post of the year. Well done, Sam.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

If there are any psychologists and or psychiatrists among us I would like to ask them if there is a diagnosis for a person who seems to enjoy spending time in an enemy camp?

I wonder if it's the anonymity of the internet that gives this patient a feeling of power that he/she would not get in a live setting.

Funny, we had to endure countless irrational behavior from dillusional Jet Fans. And then we found out that our resident Colt Fan was a fan of a One Person Team.  And let's not forget the perennial underachieving San Diego Charger Dreaming Fan who can no longer be found.  

I kind of feel bad for the fans of other teams who come over here to bust bllllls only to end up with their own blllllls shriveled up like little raisins.

So to Giants Fans who choose to waste their time over here I say to you:

What do the Barber Say?     

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ADAM JONES CALLS OUT PATS FANS : Translated: like the Yankees, everyone is sick of the Pats being in the middle of it all come the end of the regular season almost every season during the last 11 years. We are jealous of your continued celebrating after a win, as well as your optimistic outlooks and trust in Brady and Belichek. Please stop being happy that you went from the worst overall organization in Football to aguably the best over the last decade+.  I guess this makes Jets fans the equivalent of Red Sox fans circa 1996.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    BINGO! ! !
    Hey mikzor, You are Spot On! I could not have said it Better Myself!
    GO PATS!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Hey guys:

'Member when Leon/Togah would come on here, and start 27 threads- each 1 being like, "Cheatriots=Why EVERY-one on planet earth, despises your gvts," Haha- and then when someone would inevitably react, and Leon/Togah would then sound off a ticker-tape of seperate posts labeling the names of the 120 Pats Posters he had to report to the Moderators...and inevitably, The resta us would come to 1 simple conclusion, which was: "Uggh, sheez...those poor...poor moderators"?  Yup,those were the days... 

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts