Adam Schefter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Adam Schefter

wow, is this guy plugged in or what? does anyone beat him to a rumor or breaking news? does he sleep? his twitter account went all night...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Adam Schefter

In response to rkarp's comment:

wow, is this guy plugged in or what? does anyone beat him to a rumor or breaking news? does he sleep? his twitter account went all night...

No doubt!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Schefter sold his soul.  That or he has dirt on every personnel man in the league.  No idea how he gets so much info.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

doesn't hurt that he's from Den either

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I prefer the amazing, in depth and ground breaking news stories that boston.com breaks. Just yesterday it was reported that the Bruins will send Barry Peterson to Vancuver for a young power forward...I forget his name...Cam something. This place is just so dialed in. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

dude is a machine lol. idk how he does it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

He's one of the best for info.  Sometimes you see him on TV working 2 phones at once.  This is not your father's Oldsmobile (i.e. Jimmy the Greek).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I prefer the amazing, in depth and ground breaking news stories that boston.com breaks. Just yesterday it was reported that the Bruins will send Barry Peterson to Vancuver for a young power forward...I forget his name...Cam something. This place is just so dialed in. 

Hahahahaha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

They actually changed the Patriots page today to save Bedard the embarrassment of his headline on WW:  "Yes, anything can happen when a player hits free agency, but the odds are strong that he remains with the Patriots."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the Globe simply does not have the resources to break news. How can they compete with social media and goliaths like ESPN, FOX and NFL Network? They prefer to wait for it to break and then comment on it and debate it. They will also take the local angle on teams if that is something you like (Shalise, and I dont like it)..

I do find it surprising there is not more pressure on Reiss and staff to break more Pats news. Granted, that is not Reiss's line of work, but you would have thought he would have hired others to chase that avenue...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Just reported on ESPN.  Welker with a two year deal with Denver.

Sections
Shortcuts