Adderall is the Best Thing That Has Happened to the Pats. Without it, We Have No Good Corners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Adderall is the Best Thing That Has Happened to the Pats. Without it, We Have No Good Corners

slightly tongue in cheek, but true.

thank goodness he got caught. this should help our secondary and defense tremendously.

saying my gratitudes today.....

i think dennard is promising and like him to start opposite talib.

i have a feeling bb will stay with mccourty though when his starting safeties are healthy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Adderall is the Best Thing That Has Happened to the Pats. Without it, We Have No Good Corners

Lol funny headline

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Adderall is the Best Thing That Has Happened to the Pats. Without it, We Have No Good Corners

While I won't lower myself to the level of calling bredbru a "tool" or "dork", I will agree that his negativity and pointless threads are getting really old.  I've never seen anyone so angry about a 5-3 NFL team that is on the rise.  Bredbru, it's just pro football.  It's not that big of a deal.  Just be a fan and enjoy watching the Pats play every weekend.  They really are a pretty darn good team if you actually take the time to watch them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While I won't lower myself to the level of calling bredbru a "tool" or "dork", I will agree that his negativity and pointless threads are getting really old.  I've never seen anyone so angry about a 5-3 NFL team that is on the rise.  Bredbru, it's just pro football.  It's not that big of a deal.  Just be a fan and enjoy watching the Pats play every weekend.  They really are a pretty darn good team if you actually take the time to watch them.

[/QUOTE]
    hi wazz,
    if you think im angry and not "Just be a fan and enjoy watching the Pats play every weekend.  They really are a pretty darn good team" then your conclusion is just an incorrect one..

i assume you are reponding to someone's post above with this reply. i dont read psots from people who dont respect themselves or others (and behave that way).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lol funny headline

[/QUOTE]

hey home, 

glad you coudl appreciate the humor.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts