additional camp observations (but still early)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: additional camp observations (but still early)

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ah, the summer of 2013. Me bludgeoning Russell about Pats personnel. Those were fun days.

[/QUOTE]

Listen, Charlie.  His mommy's brothers were at one day of camp.  He knows so much more than you.

All Hail The Family Trombone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Ah, the summer of 2013. Me bludgeoning Russell about Pats personnel. Those were fun days.

[/QUOTE]

Was this before or after you were wrining your hands like a moron about the O Line and you had to be told by dozens of people in here not to be a moron?

Was it before or after? Or, before or after "Edelman to the Browns or Vollmer to the Phins"?

bawhaha

awabaha

You throw more crap at the wall than a monkey.  Heck, you sound like a monkey would if he were to analyze the game of football.

You're a 50 something adult looking for attention on a PAts board. Pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Was this before or after you were wrining your hands like a moron about the O Line and you had to be told by dozens of people in here not to be a moron?

Was it before or after? Or, before or after "Edelman to the Browns or Vollmer to the Phins"?

bawhaha

awabaha

You throw more crap at the wall than a monkey.  Heck, you sound like a monkey would if he were to analyze the game of football.

You're a 50 something adult looking for attention on a PAts board. Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

I was wringing my hands, rightfully so a few years prior. Not last year. I was wringing before Walters signed, and after watching Cannon play so horribly during camp. I also saw Wendell repeatedly get abused that summer by DLmen that had no shot at making the team, so yeah, it was a concern for sure. 

I never, ever said Edelman to the Browns. I was the first to mention Edelman took a visit with the Giants, and implored BB to sign him. 

I was also here posting Vollmer was using the Phins as leverage in his negotiations with the pats, but that the Phins had too many concerns over his physicals...

I am a 50 something on a Pats board beating you up every time you post.